Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33530

And you know what that means Cheater? That we have work to do xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

frankly idk what all those numbers really mean for your alliance's future. All I know for a fact is what I have already said and that 54% of your alliance is below your average ABP. After 2 years playing this game I can't tell you beyond a reasonable doubt what that really means for your survival. I will maintain what I said in my original top 12 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

You people love to criticize too much, this is a game, not everyone has to be 'elite' and why judge people when they don't even claim to be the greatest, I don't think they are doing too bad after the first impressions tbh...

DeletedUser

You people love to criticize too much, this is a game, not everyone has to be 'elite' and why judge people when they don't even claim to be the greatest, I don't think they are doing too bad after the first impressions tbh...

all he has done is boast about being top etc...

DeletedUser33530

i'm not criticizing. All I did was give the facts he asked for.

DeletedUser340

I never meant you CoD, who am I to argue with facts :p

I meant the whole atmosphere of everyone vs him around here...

DeletedUser43485

71 pages?!

Not even a week after BP ended... You've gotta be kidding me. :rolleyes: You ladies just need a sorority.

DeletedUser33530

I never meant you CoD, who am I to argue with facts :p

I meant the whole atmosphere of everyone vs him around here...

i might make a PnP about them should they last another week. Be nice to show their side of the story.

DeletedUser46416

1. THE GANG - Float - Ok, day 1 I thought these bewbs would sink disturbingly fast, but instead they proved me wrong. Yeah yeah they look like an MRA still, but those battle points are outrageous. Call them whatever you want but they're some newbs on steroids.

2. The Usual Suspects - Swim - FOR NOW. I don't know. Alliances that Zero Point is in always usually fail LOL. And I don't mean that in a bad way, but seriously every alliance I remember Zero Point was in always ended up having internal problems... but they do look like a good alliance overall.

3. Fruit Loop Troop - Swim - Aren't fruit loops spelled with two o's? Like FROOT? Anyways, I thought they were going far from the beginning.

4. Coming Soon - Swim - Another good looking alliance! I also think I recognize names in there :)

5. The Hammer - Sink - From the beginning I thought they looked good but now it appears they have gone to mass recruiting... they barely have an over 2000 point average

6 - 8 - Sink

9. DANISH DIVISION - Swim - Seem to have good leadership, and they're careful with who they decide to recruit. Nice average and good position in the middlish of 55

10. TZ-HC-Brothers - Sink So their academy failed or what? Also their members are leaving them. Heard terrible things about these guys. Lots of internal wars and such

11. United Nations - Sink - I don't know... they just look pretty bad I mean... you can be the judge on these guys.

12. Prisoners - Float - They're in the bottomish part of Ocean 55, or last time I checked they were... anyways, they have potential, but I'm interested to see who they will challenge.

DeletedUser33530

Froot loops was copy righted so we chose the next best thing

DeletedUser

My Top-12 :)

THE GANG
Took lead in ABPs/DBPs (also in average BPs pro player), but seems like fallen back from leaders in City Points averages. For me it is a clear sign that alliance got crippled during BP-farming and needs to put resources in rebuilding troops instead of building cities to conquest-readiness (and also people cannot farm - very important disability at this stage).
Swim because even in such conditions - they are still the main power in O55.

The Usual Suspects
Many good people in alliance, located very tight (3/4 people occupate 5 islands near each other). Such density has a drawback - people cannot make BPs early and there are not many targets for farming. But they are developing very fast and now one of leaders in City Points averages.
Swim.

Fruit Loop Troop
Has some similarities to "The Usual Suspects" concerning people, location. Also leaders in City Points averages.
I don't trust alliances founded by mods, but who knows... Swim.

Coming Soon
Kinda "later-starters", divided on 2 large and dense parts. Many good names in alliance too.
People in O54 will be in action very soon - let's see how they can be supported in offense/defense from the rest who are 3-4 hours away. I'd say they should swim.

TZ-HC Brothers
Not good enough in BPs and City points averages. Located in O55 - thus will be eaten by "THE GANG" and "DANISH DIVISION" soon. Sink.

Crimson Rebels
Similar to "TZ-HC Brothers" but in O54. Probably will be eaten by "Coming Soon" and "Alpha et Omega" there. Sink.

The Hammer
Looking even worse than "TZ-HC Brothers" and neighbors to The "Usual Suspects". Will be eaten soon. Sink.

Inferno
Similar to "The Hammer". Will be eaten by "The Usual Suspects" and "Fruit Loop Troop". Sink

DANISH DIVISION
These guys got a lot of credits in other reviews - but i'm not impressed by them yet. Founding cities? Even founding on island without farming villages? Well, it is not what i expect to see from "elite alliance".
From another side, looks like O55 where they reside is crowded, but poor on talents - thus they should be ok there until there will be a showdown with "THE GANG". Swim for now.

IMMORTAL EMPIRE
Underdeveloped neighbors of "Fruit Loop Troop". I don't think they will survive - sink.

Prisoners
They are residing near O55/O56 border, looks like pretty safe location for now. Swim for some time.

United Nations
Also O55, very underdeveloped. Probably food for "THE GANG", "DANISH DIVISION" and "Prisoners". Sink.

so much hatred for us. but our people will not switch to the enemy. but it makes your more than 50 have applied from all Allys;) greeting west TNT danish dynamite

DANISH DIVISION

DeletedUser31385

I hope the Gang doesn't win like another world I have seen.

DeletedUser46416

As much as I want to see the Gang fall apart I do admire them in a way. They have 20000 more BP than ANYONE else. my respect goes out to them, because I do always root for the underdog.

DeletedUser

As much as I want to see the Gang fall apart I do admire them in a way. They have 20000 more BP than ANYONE else. my respect goes out to them, because I do always root for the underdog.

Brah, what's your in game name? Hate these anonymous posts.

Zarun-

Strategos

I kept telling my teammates not to underestimate The Gang. Always do your homework first before you size up an alliance.

DeletedUser

Lots of tough talk from a bunch of people either 1) not in this world (whatever ts and en are), or 2) people hiding behind names not used in game, who in turn make declarative statements about happenings within the world.

People who are actually playing in this world, continue posting, but only under your in game name (or post your in game name). Those speculatively observing from outside, come play with us, otherwise post elsewhere.

This way, when people come here and talk a big game, we can see who is actually a decent player. I imagine the majority of posters from early in this thread won't still be in this world in a matter of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.