So, what's really happening in Paros?

DeletedUser41456

I have a similar problem, I think some of the stuff I say I say is top quality humour and I usually get ? as a response. When I am serious I get - one day I will tone down my sarcasm.

lol i hear ya i hear ya
so JUST to be clear, you are saying that BL have run joint OPS on Venom with Victores and RO?

i think it was like two or three straight ops that you guys ran on the same day ...on the same time lol...i think this has already been discussed..but ...again i think my point was they are not (or have been) an enemy for ya...

Either way...it's in the past...

paros has been fun so far..and it's only getting funner..i think everyone is enjoying themselves at this point :).

DeletedUser23971

lol i hear ya i hear ya

i think it was like two or three straight ops that you guys ran on the same day ...on the same time lol...i think this has already been discussed..but ...again i think my point was they are not (or have been) an enemy for ya...

Either way...it's in the past...

paros has been fun so far..and it's only getting funner..i think everyone is enjoying themselves at this point :).

See the Op bit was me being sarcastic :p

Yes I agree, it would have been no fun for Venom previously (been there myself) and I have to say pretty dull for alliances who can simply pound away and gain abp. It is stressful for the defenders and the attackers get stale and bored. It will be a better world now, even if I will never understand the alliance relationships.

What I will say is that Venom know the players they have are there to fight for each other.Having that faith in the people around you (you know they won't quit because of pressure) usually forms a very strong alliance.

I may try and test when I stop simming and get to the front :) :pro:

DeletedUser41456

RL always a problem...thats where the phone app comes in handy...

i'm taking a couple worlds off after this one just cuz of the nature of the game..if you want to be good you really have to be on call most of the day..which is not that good for us with lifes (which is all of us) lol...you only really feel it when you get attacked though.

One of the few downsides to this game we enjoy....you can't just turn it off like cod or other xbox/ps3 (now 4) games...whenever you feel like it with no losses to your stats or record.

DeletedUser39031

RL always a problem...thats where the phone app comes in handy...

i'm taking a couple worlds off after this one just cuz of the nature of the game..if you want to be good you really have to be on call most of the day..which is not that good for us with lifes (which is all of us) lol...you only really feel it when you get attacked though.

One of the few downsides to this game we enjoy....you can't just turn it off like cod or other xbox/ps3 (now 4) games...whenever you feel like it with no losses to your stats or record.
Isn't that an upside? Imagine this game except you can only attack people when they were online lol. People founding cities everywhere :)

DeletedUser23971

Isn't that an upside? Imagine this game except you can only attack people when they were online lol. People founding cities everywhere :)

I do anyway :D

I have the phone app - it is very good now (although not good for work ;)) - I have previously gone over my sizeable gig limit :supermad:

I long for playing in just one world - or at least being able to say Thanks All, please take my cities when I should.......

DeletedUser

hoping to finish up with them soon.. good fight btw with them.. lasted this long...

DeletedUser

hoping to finish up with them soon.. good fight btw with them.. lasted this long...

Thanks for the good fight comment but at 10.5 million 1100 cities the fight is hardly over. As for the lost players, most are followers of a problem child player within RO who caused much chaos here and was booted as a result, she also did the same thing at TDP. which ultimately destroyed that alliance, but we have cut that cancer out .. I hope they contribute as much for your sub-alliance as they did in RO.

I will take my hat off to you guys for spotting VM players going red before we did which accounted for a great deal of the city loses, we have adjusted and we should be better at reacting to these.

Bottom line is that this war is not over yet but it has temporarily swung your way. We will adjust and see what happens in the future.

DeletedUser15581

meanwhile... the count of cities transferred from RO to Venom in October has gone up to 50 and another active player from RO has defected.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the good fight comment but at 10.5 million 1100 cities the fight is hardly over. As for the lost players, most are followers of a problem child player within RO who caused much chaos here and was booted as a result, she also did the same thing at TDP. which ultimately destroyed that alliance, but we have cut that cancer out .. I hope they contribute as much for your sub-alliance as they did in RO.

I will take my hat off to you guys for spotting VM players going red before we did which accounted for a great deal of the city loses, we have adjusted and we should be better at reacting to these.

Bottom line is that this war is not over yet but it has temporarily swung your way. We will adjust and see what happens in the future.

well nice to hear that.. hoping some action from your side too :)

DeletedUser39031

In other news V2 has decided to dissolve the pact with Tru

DeletedUser15581

The previous news being Truculence recruited players in ocean 45 amounting to more than 150 cities in the ocean in blatant violation of the above mentioned pact.

DeletedUser

The previous news being Truculence recruited players in ocean 45 amounting to more than 150 cities in the ocean in blatant violation of the above mentioned pact.
I don't want to spoil your rant, but those ppl split off from Venom long before they joined Truc.
The action "recruiting" members would presume that someone in Truc persuaded those people to join Truc which is not the case (afaik).

The fact that your alliance's organization is not that compelling to some of your members is your own internal problem, don't blame Truc for that :)

(no hard feelings)

DeletedUser15581

read up again... did I say you poached out players? why are you being defensive against something I didn't accuse you of :p does it indicate something :D

I told moreboost the other day... and I'll say it again. When the pact was made, our expansion in 54 and your expansion in 45 was prohibited. Some exceptions... 1-2 players, or a few conquests would have been okay. But the spirit was, to respect each other's core... recruiting players to the extent that you shoot up from a handful of cities in ocean 45 to more than 150 was definitely not in the spirit...

right, no hard feelings. I was just letting the outsiders know the reasons... just taking the step we think is right.

DeletedUser39031

read up again... did I say you poached out players? why are you being defensive against something I didn't accuse you of :p does it indicate something :D

I told moreboost the other day... and I'll say it again. When the pact was made, our expansion in 54 and your expansion in 45 was prohibited. Some exceptions... 1-2 players, or a few conquests would have been okay. But the spirit was, to respect each other's core... recruiting players to the extent that you shoot up from a handful of cities in ocean 45 to more than 150 was definitely not in the spirit...

right, no hard feelings. I was just letting the outsiders know the reasons... just taking the step we think is right.
Yes we did, but there were other reasons too if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong but these include:
Influence by our leadership that led to split Venom (so yes acro was right)
Having pact in place with your enemies and failing to break that pact, this one I find ridiculous as we don't break pacts often, but when we do there's a good reason, not because another alliance wants them gone. We stayed out of Vic/Ro and V2s sides for that war. Don't see what the problem was, we don't have any shared forums with them and on a regular member basis have not working with them either (I think)

Really,This situation is messed up lol ;)

DeletedUser

You didn't accuse but, you did imply.
It's still all the same team.
Now can we put this stupidness behind us and go back to working as a team to win the world?

DeletedUser15581

Never looked like anyone wanted to bunch up with us noobs to win the world. With you having pacts everywhere, we were definitely out of "your plan". Can't have a single alliance comprising Truc, V2 and Victores.... just won't fit in, right? Victores was a small reason that added to our discontent, never good enough on its own to break the pact...

About the influence, yes we strongly feel about the influence due to the chain of events that happened... which does make us feel backstabbed. But I knew if I would raise that issue here, there would be a lot of fire on it since we don't have the solid proof (how the hell can we get hold of complete message/skype exchange between deafeyeant and zimmerlli/rowdy) So I simply avoided arguing based on "circumstantial evidence"... and pointed out something that is clear in black and white. You do agree you shot up from a handful of cities to more than 150 cities in ocean 45, a violation of the main term of the pact. Consider that as the only reason for dissolving the pact.

As I told moreboost the other day, had these guys been out of Truculence, we wouldn't have switched our diplomatic stance.

Last edited by a moderator: