So, Who is playing?

DeletedUser46315

Never finished a speed 1. Challenge I had to accept.

DeletedUser50931

Hey.. if any of you "future later joinees" wana join the core, hit me up.. Fun/action with a dab of team work makes the dreamwork..

DeletedUser

I decided to come back see how the game has changed in my absence, not sure if this world will just be practice to shake the dust loose or if I will stick to it, depends if it gets interesting.

DeletedUser

good to be back, already noticed some changes to the academy should be fun to abuse i mean try

DeletedUser46315

Very slow. Much to be expected for speed 1. Need more fights but it's like a sim city convention at the moment.

DeletedUser17513

heard that KoFi Legenda from Gen 1 decided to play, after 4 years of break i hope he can find his tail with so many changes.

p.s. good luck to everyone and have fun

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Things will speed up once I hit conquest strength and begin taking over the world. You'll miss these days of peace and happiness then :)

DeletedUser44027

Nah, it's just once BT's city gets juicy enough, he's going to be on hit lists all over Imbros. People will be fighting over who gets to take him :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hey guys,
i doubt anyone knows me here since i didnt play for over 3 years (i had to decide between quit playing or quit the university lol).
BT maybe you remember me?
i joined about a week ago and mostly chilling in the rim as well. i was wondering if there is anyone here from the very early worlds? i played mostly on theta

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
hey guys,
i doubt anyone knows me here since i didnt play for over 3 years (i had to decide between quit playing or quit the university lol).
BT maybe you remember me?
i joined about a week ago and mostly chilling in the rim as well. i was wondering if there is anyone here from the very early worlds? i played mostly on theta

Wow, now that is an old name. Of course I remember. Also yeah people always gang up on mods and by mods they usually mean me. Whenever another mod plays nobody bothers them. But I join and everyone wants my city. I'm a victim of bullying :(

DeletedUser19042

Iigaaaaaaa!!!!! I remember you from Theta (I played beginning to end too)! I played Jushemon :D
How have you been man?