Pnp The End Of Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser

evidence ...are you really sure??? can't say its conclusive as your denials are already posted on the externals before i ever put up the evidence but it sure makes interesting reading..

DeletedUser48096

All I want to know is who I called "Beloved"? and the quote in which Iam supposed to have said it.

DeletedUser

As requested by GGN the evidence i have he was double accounting.

This series of messages was between myself and GGN back when i was in OL. It regards a spy TD had in ZT, make your own mind up

Generic Greek Name on 2014-12-07 at 10:38
Just a heads up, But our ZT spy has been kicked.. For the record our spy was DanHaag. He is going inactive and will let his account ghost..

I guess ZT rumbled him.. Dont know how?..

jamovic1 on 2014-12-07 at 10:40
hmmmm.i'll get another one in there..i'll set up a friend to join.

Generic Greek Name on 2014-12-07 at 10:42
Theres one link ZT didnt rumble...

I had an SIC....

jamovic1 on 2014-12-07 at 10:48
i think its going to be wise to have a back up and we wont boast about it anymore on the externals etc-let them think they've got everyone out-i'll make our player quite active in attacking etc so it looks better...at this stage getting one inside pan wouldnt be a bad idea either..

did they send him a message or just boot him?they could be shedding low points/simmers

Generic Greek Name on 2014-12-07 at 10:57
He.... sorry.. I was active and had more BP than some of those around me in the rankings.

No message, Just a straight kick.
jamovic1 on 2014-12-07 at 20:53
it could be a test -get him to message asking why he's being kicked-thats what a reg player would do..

[Generic Greek Name on 2014-12-07 at 20:55
I dont want to ask Jonny. But I have messaged Brandr... Unfortunatly he is on VM..

jamovic1 on 2014-12-07 at 20:56
no i meant get the player to message saying'why have i been kicked out'?
Generic Greek Name on 2014-12-07 at 20:57
Thats what I mean.. I.... Messaged Brandr...

Our spy is me...

I go on to say i will get a spy in to ZT and pan, as was our goal back then but playing dumb got GGN to admit to DA as a boast, yep intelligent, but as vain as any one, you asked for the evidence yourself now make up your own minds...dishonourable action is subjective..i don't break the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Didnt I already address this Jamo when Archi brought this up a few weeks ago.?.. LOL..

I didnt trust you from the word go, and you have by bringing this up confirmed my original suspicions. I simply told you a series of lies because I knew it was what Jonny and ZT would have wanted to hear. So I told you it to see if the info would make it back to them and I would know if I could trust you or not.

It wouldnt matter if nothing was said since as I knew it wasnt an issue, But If something was said I would know who I couldnt trust. So all bringing this up shows is that you are a sucker looking for any quote to exploit regardless of if its actually true or not.

DeletedUser

i think the lady protests too much.. Brandr can you please post what you have also..and jonny..i am now trawling thru my other pm's but it is tricky out here as i don't have my mac where i backed every forum post up...i am sure the many friends you made thru the course of Herm will oblige (i loved the fake convo you had with your self as both players, just trying to find it now).

TD = TOTAL DENIAL

DeletedUser48096

I have nothing to hide from Jamo, I have already posted the comms between myself and Dan the night after he was kicked from ZT and I will gladly post them again..

I even acknowledged when Archi brought this up a few weeks ago that this conversation was fake. But to suggest it was a discussion with myself?... Baseless Jamo..

1.png02.jpg03.png

As I have already said numerous times DanHaag was my friend Dan who is the reason Iam playing this game, Dan was due to leave the game anyway around the time he was kicked anyway due to job commitments (He is a Marine Biologist) so him getting booted wasnt a big deal as he was due to be quitting the game anyway.

You are scraping the bottom of a barrel here Jams..

DeletedUser

If only there was a way in which we can build wonders without having to remove AK?

Yes there is one way you can continue to build all the wonders.

Seeing as AK is now in vacation mode you cannot do anything to his cities. I'm guessing he has no intention of ghosting or rejoining you even if he wasn't in VM. So that makes all the wonder islands he is on useless to you. You can't start building any wonders already started on another island and there is only one way you can demolish the wonders you have started. So go ahead and disband your alliance then please feel free to start building all the wonders again on different islands.

I have checked this just to make sure that there are no other ways of continuing the wonders you have already started and while AK remains out of your alliance and on the islands you cannot continue building on those islands.

Just a shame an alliance as big as yours could only manage to take the one city out of six that you should have taken.

I would like to know why your alliance took 32 of his cities while not even attacking some of the wonder island cities. That was just plain stupidity. Didn't anyone there tell your members that the 6 wonder island cities must be taken first. Or were you too busy putting it to a vote.:D

DeletedUser48096

Had someone not been supporting them we would have taken more. You make it sound like they were completely unopposed.. You know full well that wasnt the case Jonny..

Also Close TD? Sorry Jonny but we wont give you the satisfaction.

DeletedUser

TD = TOTAL DENIAL

I don't think that's the leading name they have in the poll of polls... *snigger*

I finally understand the gravity of the Jamos slam dunk, right through TDs overused ring :D

Leaving basketball reference aside, I'd like to know if it's true TD now plan to mass ghost!?

DeletedUser

Had someone not been supporting them we would have taken more. You make it sound like they were completely unopposed.. You know full well that wasnt the case Jonny..

Also Close TD? Sorry Jonny but we wont give you the satisfaction.

Someone was supporting him. Well thats just not fair now is it.

Maybe if you had actually put a bit more effort into it you might have taken a couple more. Didn't notice many attacks coming from you or certain other members of your alliance.

DeletedUser48096

I got my attacks in well before ZT and Apoc get their support in there Jonny.

DeletedUser

Brandr can you please post what you have also..and jonny.

I don't have anything anymore. I quit, remember?! ;)

Going by the constant and abundant childish bickering on here, I made the right decision too. This drama made it impossible for me to play the game and just enjoy it.

It's a GAME, folks. Seriously. Time for Herm to get a winner, and put all of this to bed.

DeletedUser48096

I agree Brandr, This is silly.

These attempts to create false drama are to be honest childish... Not to mention the consistant rehashing of this pointless topic that I have already addressed numerous times.

DeletedUser48096

Lol nice to see you are failing to apply what actually happened in reality again Jonny..

As everybody likely already knows AK was good enough to empty ALL his cities and supported his wonder island cities from those 100+ cities. As a result they were in some respect mini Artemisia cities. But that would of course be something that we do have some experience in both clearing and taking Jonny Boy ;)

All his other cities were empty of defence. I in fact actually scored four revolts on his cities while checking them to see what was inside. so seriously Jonny dont make laughable statements that arent based in reality..

DeletedUser48377

banana_smiley_41.gif

DeletedUser

So what your saying is you couldn't get a city with no support in it into revolt. That explains a lot.

There was a little confusion thats all. GGN told everyone that AKs cities were revolting and everyone thought he meant you had stacked them :D