Top 12 The Top 12 Discussion!

DeletedUser

2zp09yt.png

abp

The funny part is that you with 117 members is just ahead of an alliance with 5 members. :D

DeletedUser

Im also ahead of most of the top 12 :)
Donvankiin is a very elite alliance...I have the fourth highest point average and im second in abp, barely over Donvakiin but no one in the top 12 except you guys is better than them...

DeletedUser31161

same thing lol....

Wait i know u. You guys are the lone warrior people. You guys could have been EXTREAMLY succsesful if you started it a little more before and accually wanted to fight

DeletedUser

Lol guess what, X.X.X.X of the mafia keeps sending invites to my players without even messaging them as to why the mafia might be a better choice. This says something about them doesn't it fellows?

DeletedUser

Wait i know u. You guys are the lone warrior people. You guys could have been EXTREAMLY succsesful if you started it a little more before and accually wanted to fight

Yes we are, we started Athens 1month+ late when MoC was already built up. I am not sure what you mean by "actually wanted to fight". I do not know who you are but the older MoC players would have remembered we would have started the war by putting 1 of their cities under siege due to multiple threats. We were doing reasonably well until Rogue chicken out and merged into MoC forming MoRC. After this we were fighting on more than 1 front so slowly started loosing ground and have really been fighting a loosing battle from then....but as you can see we are still alive and fighting till the end.

But now in zakros we have timed our entry and do not have to deal with giving other alliances a head start ;)

I still find it funny how people are so obsessed with early stats and bp's. It seems like everybody is starting a marathon at full speed instead of pacing themselves out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol guess what, X.X.X.X of the mafia keeps sending invites to my players without even messaging them as to why the mafia might be a better choice. This says something about them doesn't it fellows?

I dont believe that :(
He knows recruitment is close thats a lie

DeletedUser

X hasnt invited anyone :(

I would love to se it because we havent invited no one

DeletedUser

Well someone invited one of our guys earlier today and he screenshotted it and sent it to me....so if you are lying its best not to

DeletedUser

I dont lie :)

Maybe its true but it wasnt X he isnt our recruiter and never invites :) Anyone all invites have ceased and Im sorry if someone did invite a player of yours? Theirs only two recruiters so I would like to know who did it

DeletedUser

the invite was sent to tduff00 and whoever did that made a very very foolish mistake

DeletedUser

I invited tduff00 as I message all players in my ocean that interest me, it was a merge offer not an invite and it was sent on 8/3! He has never been invited I just asked him to merge way before he joined you so thats a lie!

DeletedUser31161

Yes we are, we started Athens 1month+ late when MoC was already built up. I am not sure what you mean by "actually wanted to fight". I do not know who you are but the older MoC players would have remembered we would have started the war by putting 1 of their cities under siege due to multiple threats. We were doing reasonably well until Rogue chicken out and merged into MoC forming MoRC. After this we were fighting on more than 1 front so slowly started loosing ground and have really been fighting a loosing battle from then....but as you can see we are still alive and fighting till the end.

But now in zakros we have timed our entry and do not have to deal with giving other alliances a head start ;)

I still find it funny how people are so obsessed with early stats and bp's. It seems like everybody is starting a marathon at full speed instead of pacing themselves out.

You people in zackros watch out this guys is gonna beat you all. And ichi if a member mass recruited against a founder that would be an emiediat kick

DeletedUser31161

So either you lie or SS's players that gave him this info are lieing.

DeletedUser31161

As you say. Anyways i cant find out myself since i dont play on it

DeletedUser

I apologize to The Mafia on this it was a misreading, X.X.X invited our members and he went down the list and invited all of them. Not X.X.X.X! Again I offer my sincere apology to ichi and his crew and hope they don't think less of me for this small mistake

DeletedUser31161

So if the Mofia is so good why doesnt it merge with Rave. Or are you guys to far apart