Titanus Et Aegean Minor vs Mortalis Veritas

DeletedUser

Lol edited, noob post :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't get the point. If his guys want some fun why would he deny them their fight in order to give you your little 1 on 1?

DeletedUser

I'm with Oze.

What's the point in a 1 on 1? He'd be keeping all of the fun to himself, and if he wins he's in exactly the same position as he would be if he hadn't accepted. Offer him something better than that, if you REALLY want him to accept.

Personally I don't see it happening.

DeletedUser

Their are some members in my ocean. If you start attacking they'll have to do something.

DeletedUser

Fhibner, you are such a clown. You and tommy(whatever his name), send out messages to myself and MV other leaders, challenging us to one on one fights, each of them fraught with poor spelling and grammatical choices, and you expect us to take you seriously?

I have been dealing with your ignorant, adolescent, *** for awhile now...sigh...you are just plain silly, and TeA Minor isn't even a blip on mine or anybody elses screen. Nobody in their right mind would allow themselves to get drawn into a pissing contest, 11 oceans away, while the actual fight is right in their own backyard.

For anyone who actually cares, TeA conquered a Mortalis Veritas city and in retaliation I cleared five of their cities. No conquers, just cleared to make a point. After this occurred, TeA reataliated against me and took one city while failing to take a second. Since then, they have taken a second city, while we are completing the conquest on a third. Other than that, it has been highly uneventful, except from fhibner's prepubescent tantrums.

DeletedUser

If you want I'll conquer some more, just their to weak in my area. :(

DeletedUser

Show me one attack on TeA minor Fhibner?

You make me laugh.

DeletedUser4577

You all need to watch how you speak to one another. Infractions and warnings will be given in short order and I hope you all will watch how you speak to another from this point.

DeletedUser

OK. Just ignore this, it isn't supposed to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To clear things up i did say to one of your members (im not naming them) that i would challenge you or karpool to a war just for a laugh. I'd win because I am the bigger player and it was pretty much clear that you didn't want war with me since i got no reply.Oh and by the way TEA cleared out a few of your members ive been sent a few reports to prove it and i sent a small attack of 57 LSs to one of your members aswell (it took over 26 hours) and i still cleared him out :D so that shows the quality of your members. I'm not going to be throwing insults as 1) I cant be bothered and 2) it tells everyone how mature you are.

DeletedUser

I don't know who you are calling an *** because if TeA are attacking you why would your alliance attack us if we did nothing.

What is this? Nobody has attacked you or your alliance junior. I have several TeA minor cities right next to me, and have done nothing to them. I could if you would really like me to. ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry your wrong there. One of your members attacked a member of T-minor thats when we retailiated but seeing as we were too far away we got TEA to get an attack in there a few hours later i even sent an attack that took 26 hours to land

DeletedUser

I am going to leave you guys to it. If you have such an itch to fight me fhibner, why don't you just attack me?

And to Tommyfjh, I apologize for butchering your screen name, I just couldn't remember it from the message. However, to the "clearings" you speak of...who cares? I could show a plethora of TeA cities I have cleared, fleets I have destroyed, and armies swept aside...it doesn't matter till its over.

In all honesty, I don't even consider this any kind of war, just a push and pull in a couple of Oceans.

To DerekRisen001, my apologies for losing my cool. I served under you in ETA, and have a lot of respect for you.

DeletedUser

Sorry your wrong there. One of your members attacked a member of T-minor thats when we retailiated but seeing as we were too far away we got TEA to get an attack in there a few hours later i even sent an attack that took 26 hours to land

If that is true, then it was unsanctioned, like 90 percent of all attacks in Grepolis. A diplomat could have handled it with us, because anyone who has dealt with me in diplomacy knows that I handle my end quickly, fairly, and in a way that benefits all involved.

DeletedUser

Yup it doesnt matter about the name fhib spells it wrong all the time anyway :p:D i just have an itchy trigger finger i'm completely ready for war (its the kb and 420s fault they dragged me into war and now i have a thrist for it :Dlol)

DeletedUser

Fhibner, you are such a clown. You and tommy(whatever his name), send out messages to myself and MV other leaders, challenging us to one on one fights, each of them fraught with poor spelling and grammatical choices, and you expect us to take you seriously?

I have been dealing with your ignorant, adolescent, *** for awhile now...sigh...you are just plain silly, and TeA Minor isn't even a blip on mine or anybody elses screen. Nobody in their right mind would allow themselves to get drawn into a pissing contest, 11 oceans away, while the actual fight is right in their own backyard.

For anyone who actually cares, TeA conquered a Mortalis Veritas city and in retaliation I cleared five of their cities. No conquers, just cleared to make a point. After this occurred, TeA reataliated against me and took one city while failing to take a second. Since then, they have taken a second city, while we are completing the conquest on a third. Other than that, it has been highly uneventful, except from fhibner's prepubescent tantrums.

lets get this straight, we conquered SEVERAL cities, and now your retaliating on a boy who doesnt know full english, and tries his hardest to talk on the public forums, which can be quite scary for people, and think you can bad mouth MY alliance and TeA M?

youve got some nerve, how about you go back into gameplay mode and get rimmed and then rage quit like so many before you have.

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

At first I thought it was fhibner trying to say these guys are pussies for not taking up his challenge, and obviously there is absolutely no reason for him to take up the challenge. Every good player knows that diplomatic solutions suck and should be avoided whenever possible.

Anyways, can someone around here that really seems to know what's going on, come and explain what this thread is suppose to be about? Someone that fully knows English please. Sorry, but it is hard to understand fhibner sometimes.

P.S. Someone needs to explain the world lay out to some of these guys. O63 and O74 are touching.

DeletedUser

I spied on a Mortalis Veritas member in my ocean with 1001 silver and it was successful. Probably wasted one silver coin on it. He had a cs and about 200 troops. I will have his city by tomorrow. :)

DeletedUser

how about you two just get down to it and start fighting? Why challenge a leader oceans away to a 1v1? Makes no sense. What are you meant to do, conquer your way through just to start a war? Honestly. May as well just have everybody pick up the fight on the way.

TEAM players vs MV Players... going to be an interesting outcome.