Valid Islands

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Thoughts on the Valid Islands allocation?

Looks way to small and "one sided" if you ask me. Mods, you have some serious questions to answer!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As they always are the valid islands are determined by an automated process that starts at the center and expands outwards until a predetermined player presence is reached. So in the case of a world where players are more densely packed in certain areas the valid domination area will look different than a world where alliances are more spread out. It's not a process that has any sort of manual input from the moderators on a server.

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
As they always are the valid islands are determined by an automated process that starts at the center and expands outwards until a predetermined player presence is reached. So in the case of a world where players are more densely packed in certain areas the valid domination area will look different than a world where alliances are more spread out. It's not a process that has any sort of manual input from the moderators on a server.
Mr. Mod I am surprised you haven't met Masterspy. He likes to stir the pot with baseless accusations and such for the sake of stirring the pot. I've come to dismiss the actual content he writes and just simply enjoy that he enjoys the drama. With time hopefully, you'll come to enjoy it as well.

Alzari

Lochagos
Mr. Mod I am surprised you haven't met Masterspy. He likes to stir the pot with baseless accusations and such for the sake of stirring the pot. I've come to dismiss the actual content he writes and just simply enjoy that he enjoys the drama. With time hopefully, you'll come to enjoy it as well.
Eh.. dont bother Darth. Masterspy just have a tough time wrapping his head around the fact that we were better placed for Dom, as we stated ages ago. Of course rim alliances wont stand a chance in the count when the biggest alliance with less players than everyone else, completely dominates the 4 oceans from the middle and outwards :) must be delusional in this case if you really thought we would be in a lesser position in terms of count.

Attachments

• oops.png
    oops.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 12

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Like usual, I'm glad I got some attention from my top fans. However, if you read my question and statement I wasn't having a go at any alliance etc, just observing that the dom zone is tiny, especially compared to some previous worlds where there were 4 complete oceans if not more of valid islands. In this world I notice that some islands that are just 1-2 islands further out from initial dropping islands in the very beginning of the server aren't valid, that's just ridiculous. Gotta feel for TF, Angels, Val to a certain extent (as we all know they became Kleos' biatches long sgo) and even OV. They all fought hard in their own battles yet get screwed by an "automatic selection". I'd say either enlarge the zone or display valid islands way earlier before dom period.

Alzari

Lochagos
I love master spy he is a master gas lighter. I'm a fan. As an aspiring gas lighter myself I support this behavior. You mentioned it was "one sided" literally 3 replies above. If that isn't throwing shade at one alliance then idk what it is...
not to mention all his comments on externals troughout this world lol
im telling you.. delusional, but hey atleast its good content to laugh at

Van Helsing

Phrourach
If you have not worked out how the dom circle works by now (and even after BT explains ...again!) I feel for you. You all have an equal chance to start at the centre so dont moan if you dont - doh!