Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser54792

The irony here is honestly beyond any I have ever seen
Nope, the irony is you doing that, and then complaining when the same thing happens to your team. You set the precedent, you set the tone. You can't have your cake and eat it to. And every player that loses cities in the middle of the night can't be in the hospital, it gets a little unbelievable the 3rd time around in such a short period of time, especially when we only have your word for it. At this point I'm expecting for you to tell us that you are in the hospital, because we keep taking your cities.

You were told directly by a player that his father was in critical condition and being taken to the hospital, please let me go into VM. That message was then relayed to your other leaders. You were butt-hurt at rawr for something he said, and decide to attack and put into siege the player who was at the hospital with his critically ill father. Period. That was your decision. Your alliance backed that decision by helping the siege. You then cry foul when one of your members, sanjit, has cities taken. YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE HE HAD PERSONAL ISSUES, we are not psychic and you provided 0 evidence that he ever claimed any such thing. And then you throw a tantrum because one of your members is losing cities even though he has major real life turmoil. Again, no evidence of that turmoil was provided, as far as we know he decided to hit a sunny beach with no service for a few days. Seriously... after your decision to ignore such things, why would you even ask for such favors?

DeletedUser41096

Nope, the irony is you doing that, and then complaining when the same thing happens to your team. You set the precedent, you set the tone. You can't have your cake and eat it to. And every player that loses cities in the middle of the night can't be in the hospital, it gets a little unbelievable the 3rd time around in such a short period of time, especially when we only have your word for it. At this point I'm expecting for you to tell us that you are in the hospital, because we keep taking your cities.

You were told directly by a player that his father was in critical condition and being taken to the hospital, please let me go into VM. That message was then relayed to your other leaders. You were butt-hurt at rawr for something he said, and decide to attack and put into siege the player who was at the hospital with his critically ill father. Period. That was your decision. Your alliance backed that decision by helping the siege. You then cry foul when one of your members, sanjit, has cities taken. YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE HE HAD PERSONAL ISSUES, we are not psychic and you provided 0 evidence that he ever claimed any such thing. And then you throw a tantrum because one of your members is losing cities even though he has major real life turmoil. Again, no evidence of that turmoil was provided, as far as we know he decided to hit a sunny beach with no service for a few days. Seriously... after your decision to ignore such things, why would you even ask for such favors?

Wonder why in the world I would be so hesitant to tell your leadership. Lets look below, 15 hours after I let the honorable savage know, who lands a CS? The same player who was all mighty about the fact that he would NEVER target players with IRL issues, and the leader of savage himself, rawr? Honorable fighter, but I guess he still didn't know right? And on top of that, he names the city he took from a player whos mother is ill after him? "The KingSoos", ya, you are just as sick as he is for defending that. Honestly, good for you, that takes a real champ to sit here and defend someone like that and actually try to justify what he did. You sit here and act like I use the excuse to dodge him losing cities, ill let you talk to him and his mother in the hospital then. Disgusting filth of this world, next time ill provide the "evidence" you want and ship hospital bills, or would you like him to send you a video?? What works best? Next time ill have to ask someone like mousey to send me proof his father was actually dying, since that is what you are sitting here saying. And next time, we will have to spam someone like mousey while hes as the hospital so we can get ahead in the game we all play. Filth breeds filth, what a pathetic group for defending the actions taken and an even more pathetic group for defending the acts of these players who did this.

_S0mDG4jRe_UnRf0gBNswg.png

AMlorm6qSNSL2rgV-ZhdhA.png

On a side note, not all savage players are absolute filth. I have to point out several apologized for the actions of their leadership and did not take part in the spam of a player while he was down. Below is one of the few messages from people like this, and I respect those people.

ZQ14e6wjSzaTd8VtFlkvSw.png

So yes, that is irony at its finest. In fact, for those who care, Rawr, their leader, actually PERSONALLY had messaged KS that he would never target someone with IRL issues just 3-4 days before this had happened and KS had to deal with the emergency. I personally cannot wait to see the filth fall apart. This is identical to the Panic group in Imbros we fought, at the end the entire world had turned on them because of their lies and complete disregard for game ethics. That will happen here as well, and I will enjoy watching it. Spamming a player who is down and jumping on him like a pack of dogs when you find out he is going through IRL issues, disgusting players and disgusting that you are actually sitting here defending what you did.

DeletedUser54792

And yet you completely ignore the part where you did the exact same thing you are calling filth. lol

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Proof is typically the actual person saying they are having issues, or at least forwarding a conversation about it. You just sending a message saying it only works if people trust you. And you have proven that trusting you is a dangerous proposition. And if you yourself target people you know are having RL issues, then you are the last person to ask for or expect favors.

If King Soos is having problems, he can send me a message and it will be dealt with by council decision. If you send a message about anything, it will be assumed to be a complete lie or fabrication.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55100

Problem is xxcharlie that that you have been exposed on here by several people time after time as being somebody who constantly seeks to gain an advantage through any means you can and are willingly happy to lie to further your own agenda. I remember somebody posting proof of this several times, wasn't one such occasion when you were complaining about an event reward buff bug citing that you personally had spent huge amounts of money in buying/using gold to (ensure YOU )wonn the event single handedly when the actual truth was proven to be that you won the event by drafting in other high ranking event players to boost your alliance numbers to get the event reward.

The problem is that once you are exposed as being somebody of dubious character then quite rightly people tend to question things you do and say, and lets face it you are not the only one in JFL and taking into consideration how you and your guys would do anything to win/avoid being beaten I would tend to question most of the claims you come up with as Fabrication.

Sadly you have shown that you are willing to stoop to fairly crass levels to fuel your unhealthy obsession with a game that is your life 24/7 and into which you choose to plough so much money (which I suppose is why you have such an obsession).

Yourself/JFL have proved that you cannot be trusted, nobody knows whether your RL claims are real or fake, are you the type of person to invent a story to try and gain an advantage in an internet game... yes you are, because you are so obsessed you would do anything.

You have only yourself to blame if people don't believe what you are your fellow alliance players say, you are Soos are both full of BS to suit your own agenda when it suits so unfortunately you reap what you sow.

As for your little sentence above looks like yet another lie/fabrication, looks entirely like you have typed this yourself in an effort to discredit Rawr or to try and cause a split wirhin his alliance by pretending some players have messaged you when clearly, with no names and times with the message it is obviously your own handywork.

Don't believe a word of what you say personally and can understand why many others have similar thoughts.

You are losing cities - Get over it, if you can't handle it then leave the game.

DeletedUser41096

Don't worry. He has entered VM now
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Don't worry ill be back shortly, as I'm sure your spy can tell rawr. Also I am not "losing cities", I am gaining cities and BP in trade for frontline cities from the constant spam of attacks every night from savage. If you expect someone to stay awake every night for weeks straight while you spam them, unfortunate. I will be implementing the same sort of thing for MI 13 when I am back, don't you worry.

DeletedUser48073

Don't worry, ill be back shortly, as I'm sure your spy can tell rawr. Also I am not "losing cities", I am gaining cities and BP in trade for frontline cities from the constant spam of attacks every night from savage. If you expect someone to stay awake every night for weeks straight while you spam them, unfortunate. I will be implementing the same sort of thing for MI 13 when I am back, don't you worry.

LOL, he just HAD to bring me into this smh

DeletedUser10810

Don't worry, ill be back shortly, as I'm sure your spy can tell rawr. Also I am not "losing cities", I am gaining cities and BP in trade for frontline cities from the constant spam of attacks every night from savage. If you expect someone to stay awake every night for weeks straight while you spam them, unfortunate. I will be implementing the same sort of thing for MI 13 when I am back, don't you worry.

LoL! Spam? Well, Spam is ur fundamental right in this game from the day 1 of this war mate. Its just sad seeing u complaining about that now when we are not even doing spams but HC. The fact is, this is the first REAL WAR in EN 102 you are into and you are losing badly. You guys have spammed me, cavey and many more for days, the real spams, where you initiated and canceled just to make our alarm crazy. Few days my incoming attacks increased to 322. Do u see me posting here in the externals about anything and trying to do a stupid propaganda stuff and getting the world's sympathy when u did the same thing to Goats and HH reborn and on us before?

Savage Priest is not a chest thumping alliance on the externals. Our actions speaks for itself.

Since u gave some nice screenshots - lets see how u swapped ur frontline cities, lol -

2017-12-12 02_51_40-GREPOLIFE - Grepolis statistics, community portal.png

Now, our war started on 22.11.2017 and the first city JFL lost is yours. Then it was a land slide. You very well know that u r doomed here. And for city swaps? Well, that's a very cowardly act my friend. So stop making excuses for that. You can only take inactive cities while we took you out of this game. That's called precise attacking skills and strategy, something which u lack a lot.

JFL has some real grepo vets like Sanjit, Girl with a gun and etc. And hell, Sanjit is holding the front line almost alone so far and u went to Chicken Mode? Such a Cry baby you are!

Oh my sleepy head princess Charlie, stop making meaningless posts and threads on the externals and do something in game.
You are losing cities everywhere...

XxCharlie199xX said:
So yes, that is irony at its finest. In fact, for those who care, Rawr, their leader, actually PERSONALLY had messaged KS that he would never target someone with IRL issues just 3-4 days before this had happened and KS had to deal with the emergency. I personally cannot wait to see the filth fall apart. This is identical to the Panic group in Imbros we fought, at the end the entire world had turned on them because of their lies and complete disregard for game ethics. That will happen here as well, and I will enjoy watching it. Spamming a player who is down and jumping on him like a pack of dogs when you find out he is going through IRL issues, disgusting players and disgusting that you are actually sitting here defending what you did.

King Soos is a friend and a contact from IMBROS. Me and KS talked in game as well and got some mutual contacts. I do see King Soos as a friend and my message is not only to King but few others in JFL and everyone in this world as well. RL comes first and you are not real enemy of anyone in this game. We are all players, playing with each other. We might be competitors but that never meant we should take advantage of our fellow player's RL problems. It was always respected in Grepo from EN 1 to current generation EN servers by everyone except the beautiful arrogant princess Charlie here.

But again, King Soos, with whom I spoke 24 hrs back should have told me that he is having a RL emergency by himself. He never told me that. I initiated mail chains with Sanjit and others in JFL to find out what happened to KS to put an IMMEDIATE STOP on all hostility against KS, but got nothing (Unlike Charlie, I do have my messages to prove all these). Immediately after Charlie started accusing us, I send MM to Priests leadership and asked if anyone got any intimation before? The answer was no. I don't think we even needed to give this explanation here at all but well, I dont want to make our Byblos Princess cry. Princess Charlie does have some nice mode swings as well. And The princess is just always sad and angry.

The actual fact in all these is our Princess Charlie is a straight forward Liar and the most disgusting player of Grepo I have ever seen. Also Charlie's in game skills are non-existent. The strange thing that baffled me always from Day 1 of this war is how on earth, this stupid 19 yr old cry baby, actually lead some awesome alliances in past worlds that I keep hearing about??

Princess Charlie, come out of ur day dream and stop crying here. We have some very good allies/friends and respectable enemies in game, something which will never go inside ur fat head mate. So stop having severe breaks all of a sudden and dont make sensational comments. You are not a victim here. You are just having your first real two sided war in this server. Deal with it.

For city names - I did rename one city after my good friend King Soos as 'The KingSoos'. The intention was never to insult anyone but to dedicate and give wish/respect to KS by giving that city a name by it's previous owner who was a competitor but a good friend as well. Not sure if ur fat head can understand that.

Anyways, you are not worth of my attention sadly. You can do your crying and mode swings threads all over the area with a lot of lies but the fact that says u r a 19yr old immature cry baby, will remain same always. And no one gives a damn about you anymore. Go enjoy your chicken mode. Good Bye.

DeletedUser41096

LoL! Spam? Well, Spam is ur fundamental right in this game from the day 1 of this war mate. Its just sad seeing u complaining about that now when we are not even doing spams but HC. The fact is, this is the first REAL WAR in EN 102 you are into and you are losing badly. You guys have spammed me, cavey and many more for days, the real spams, where you initiated and canceled just to make our alarm crazy. Few days my incoming attacks increased to 322. Do u see me posting here in the externals about anything and trying to do a stupid propaganda stuff and getting the world's sympathy when u did the same thing to Goats and HH reborn and on us before?

Savage Priest is not a chest thumping alliance on the externals. Our actions speaks for itself.

Since u gave some nice screenshots - lets see how u swapped ur frontline cities, lol -

View attachment 12416

Now, our war started on 22.11.2017 and the first city JFL lost is yours. Then it was a land slide. You very well know that u r doomed here. And for city swaps? Well, that's a very cowardly act my friend. So stop making excuses for that. You can only take inactive cities while we took you out of this game. That's called precise attacking skills and strategy, something which u lack a lot.

JFL has some real grepo vets like Sanjit, Girl with a gun and etc. And hell, Sanjit is holding the front line almost alone so far and u went to Chicken Mode? Such a Cry baby you are!

Oh my sleepy head princess Charlie, stop making meaningless posts and threads on the externals and do something in game.
You are losing cities everywhere...

King Soos is a friend and a contact from IMBROS. Me and KS talked in game as well and got some mutual contacts. I do see King Soos as a friend and my message is not only to King but few others in JFL and everyone in this world as well. RL comes first and you are not real enemy of anyone in this game. We are all players, playing with each other. We might be competitors but that never meant we should take advantage of our fellow player's RL problems. It was always respected in Grepo from EN 1 to current generation EN servers by everyone except the beautiful arrogant princess Charlie here.

But again, King Soos, with whom I spoke 24 hrs back should have told me that he is having a RL emergency by himself. He never told me that. I initiated mail chains with Sanjit and others in JFL to find out what happened to KS to put an IMMEDIATE STOP on all hostility against KS, but got nothing (Unlike Charlie, I do have my messages to prove all these). Immediately after Charlie started accusing us, I send MM to Priests leadership and asked if anyone got any intimation before? The answer was no. I don't think we even needed to give this explanation here at all but well, I dont want to make our Byblos Princess cry. Princess Charlie does have some nice mode swings as well. And The princess is just always sad and angry.

The actual fact in all these is our Princess Charlie is a straight forward Liar and the most disgusting player of Grepo I have ever seen. Also Charlie's in game skills are non-existent. The strange thing that baffled me always from Day 1 of this war is how on earth, this stupid 19 yr old cry baby, actually lead some awesome alliances in past worlds that I keep hearing about??

Princess Charlie, come out of ur day dream and stop crying here. We have some very good allies/friends and respectable enemies in game, something which will never go inside ur fat head mate. So stop having severe breaks all of a sudden and dont make sensational comments. You are not a victim here. You are just having your first real two sided war in this server. Deal with it.

For city names - I did rename one city after my good friend King Soos as 'The KingSoos'. The intention was never to insult anyone but to dedicate and give wish/respect to KS by giving that city a name by it's previous owner who was a competitor but a good friend as well. Not sure if ur fat head can understand that.

Anyways, you are not worth of my attention sadly. You can do your crying and mode swings threads all over the area with a lot of lies but the fact that says u r a 19yr old immature cry baby, will remain same always. And no one gives a damn about you anymore. Go enjoy your chicken mode. Good Bye.

What an ignorant post. "Contact of KS" yet you land a CS and take his city while his mother is in the hospital. How do I get lucky enough to get some contacts like that.. let me know. Non existent skills, spammed every single night for over a week and expect me to stay up to deal with it nightly, real skill there. You took 5 cities from me, WOW! What rawr doesn't want to show you is this,
m-oiadWsR3eDr0Rjt4WJ9w.png

TNGq7bH2QDeNHMANWj95fA.png
q3QBwwIVTf2q_DCgVVumEw.png
YPwEVrRFSpSCQi0rL8f0MQ.png

Easy for him to act like the mighty warrior by taking 5 cities from me after a week of hourly overnight attacks. Then we realize ive taken double that myself. But of course, I have no skill and such, that is fine to say. Only a matter of time, you can spam me nightly but I still have doubled my cities lost with hourly attacks against me. I am not complaining about that at all.

LOL, he just HAD to bring me into this smh
I will do exactly what savage did. You are one of the few I don't mind, KS did absolutely nothing to deserve what happened to him, just like you don't. I am sure you wont enjoy the experience of being woken up hourly like they have been doing to me, and since you have influence you can put an end to the spamming war or we can both suffer. Either way, it is what it is. Look forward to getting back. Done arguing this forum is dead anyway, its all savage members jumping in with each other and no actually insightful comments or thoughts minus a few from Masked members.

DeletedUser55301

The thing is the spam isn't coordinated. We just all know you are the most dangerous player of JFL on the frontline. Which means we are all trying to look for opportunities to try and move you further back.

Done arguing this forum is dead anyway, its all savage members jumping in with each other

Well yeah the topic is currently on our war so that's why I'm here. Since I'm involved directly with it all and am involved in the majority of things happening between our alliances.

DeletedUser41096

The thing is the spam isn't coordinated. We just all know you are the most dangerous player of JFL on the frontline. Which means we are all trying to look for opportunities to try and move you further back.

Well yeah the topic is currently on our war so that's why I'm here. Since I'm involved directly with it all and am involved in the majority of things happening between our alliances.

I don't mind cs attempts but at a certain point is seems excessive. When I get back later I will show the reports for others to weigh their opinions, I don't mind it, I accept a few losses so long as I take more than I lose, I value sleep more than my sanity, which is tested by people like rawr :)

DeletedUser10810

Hey Princess! If u think u r sane, then there is something wrong there with you already and you really need some counselling away from this game. Even though this is a game, this brings us a lot of thing from inside us and you actually lost it way before this war even started.

Stop ur noobish comments and come back to the game. Enough of this stupid stuff on externals. I dont even follow this here.

You alarms everything but still u just not good enough, so u need to take the comfort of externals whereas ur actual In game ID is in Chicken Mode. How more low u can go? You fool, you still dont understand that no one gives a thing about you and your thoughts here because u r one single piece of lying art that I ever saw in Grepolis since the day I joined. huh! you shouldn't even pronounce 'Honor' and 'Respect', its an insult of those words.

Get over yourself man and be a man from a 19yr old immature boy. Lead properly and come fight us. You do have some very good fighters with you and you are just acting like a coward chicken and running ur mouth all over the externals. Your own members didnt know about KS stuff just before day before yesterday. I do have every single proof to back what I am saying and u know if I do that, that will be the disaster of ur game play here and in ur own alliance as well.

You are a pathetic liar in game man. Deception and lie can only get you to this point, not any further. You are at the lowest of ur grepo game play, dont push it further down. I m not even sure now, if u have some brains to understand anything that we are saying.

DeletedUser55202

Hey mr rawr i have a question. Please try this time to respond to the question directly!

Why Charlie is entering the "Chicken" mode while many of your alliance's members are in "Vacation" mode? Or maybe your guys are in "Chicken" mode but because they are your members you call it Vacation mode?
Or maybe the temple became a hennery?

DeletedUser55100

I don't mind cs attempts but at a certain point is seems excessive. When I get back later I will show the reports for others to weigh their opinions,

WOW!!, Did xxcharlie really post that LOL

XXcharlie is perfectly happy to spam, FOR DAYS, somebody he had a dispute with from a previous world but then cries like a baby when the same is done to him.

Poor old xxcharlie - Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing.

DeletedUser42519

Tegea used to be the spam war, now this one probably... Looks like spamming is being the part of the game lol.

DeletedUser51777

Tegea used to be the spam war, now this one probably... Looks like spamming is being the part of the game lol.

I think the problem is that it’s becoming more known. It’s known as a scummy thing, but it’s implememnted in the game now.
All players know about it - We get spammed by player that send 2 harps and 12 LS to break sieges, and that send Cats and LS as supports to siege.

You wouldn’t have seen that 2 years ago...

DeletedUser55285

Spamming should be something that is returned if inflicted upon yourself first... otherwise its a downright smart move. But incredibly disrespectful move, and those who are considered spammers should be labelled as a target for everyone...

Spam begets spam