Whats Reason for giant war?

DeletedUser

Im not fully informed of why the giant war is taking place. And i was just wondering why it happening who is fighting and what not. I am currently not involved and i dont think im powerful enough to be involved in a war of that scale.

So What is going on currently with the war and why it started is my question?

DeletedUser

Lessee. JFL declared on AX a loooooooooooooooooooo......oooooong time ago, and over the course of the war ally after ally stepped in, and random stuff happened. Now JFL is disbanded, and several AX went to TL and became AN. Oh, and at some point TC got in a disagreement with JFL and co and left the coalition, got in a disagreement with NWO and fought them for a while, with them winning due to means that people disagree on, and now they appear to be back in the coalition and are fighting AN. TP just fought TL and AX, then LX, then TL and AX again, and now AN mostly, but still some AX. JW fought AX and later AN (and maybe still some AX). Oh, and TV fought with TL, joined up with TC (part of the disagreement with NWO, a stupid part imo), and some reformed TV and now fights....you know, I don't really know.

So now AN and AX with HAF(?) are fighting TP, JW, TC, TBE, and LoL. TV is somewhere in there, though I don't know where.

DeletedUser

Thankyou for answering my question i was very very confused

DeletedUser

Yea it is confusing. Basically there are two sides, AN, AX, and HAF are fighting JFL (gone now), TP, JW, and TC. At first the AN/AX side was winning by a large margin, but with 70% of the world against them it has become rather hard to tell who is winning now.

DeletedUser

theta used to be a lot of fun. so many arguments, heated conversations, friendly talks, politics, trick wars, alliances turning against each other etc. those days i really enjoyed playing even though many players disliked me. i really miss playing grepolis. had to leave sadly. though i dont think 2.0 is as cool as old version was. and i certainly cannot imagine theta without JFL. the mightiest alliance theta ever had. i am glad i was part of it even for a short period.

DeletedUser8790

theta used to be a lot of fun. so many arguments, heated conversations, friendly talks, politics, trick wars, alliances turning against each other etc. those days i really enjoyed playing even though many players disliked me. i really miss playing grepolis. had to leave sadly. though i dont think 2.0 is as cool as old version was. and i certainly cannot imagine theta without JFL. the mightiest alliance theta ever had. i am glad i was part of it even for a short period.

Well said, theta is on a slow spiraling death phase. It seems most ex-jfl'rs went to TBE and have quit, or so I am told, Most are in VM now. So It will be interesting to see what happens in the last few months. however I doubt we will see anything exciting, fun, or unexpected happen at this point. at least from the "coalition" side. They are as dry as a dust devil when it comes to tactics.

DeletedUser14492

Just a few clarifications from me.

AX, AN, HAF are allied... TV is also allied with them, somewhat by default I understand as they are fighting the same enemy - TP.

JW, LoL, TBE and TP are allies, part of The Coalition formed by JFL (disbanded).

TC, has NOT rejoined The Coalition, this seems to be a missunderstanding that I have tried to correct a few times in these externals.

TC has allies, JW, LoL and TP. We fight some of the same enemies - AN, so by default we are indeed on the same side :)

Ev

ps, TC never fell out with JFL, only with NWO (defeated).

DeletedUser8790

Uh Did you read this Eventine? LOL

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?33728-Tc-pickes-a-side

Curious how you state: "AX, AN, HAF are allied... TV is also allied with them, somewhat by default I understand as they are fighting the same enemy - TP."

As far as I am aware The Vanguard has always been on our side, so where does "somewhat by default" play in here. Perhaps the rumors circulating are not so far fetched after all. Maybe you can enlighten us as to the reasons that it is a default relationship?

DeletedUser

Well said, theta is on a slow spiraling death phase. It seems most ex-jfl'rs went to TBE and have quit, or so I am told, Most are in VM now. So It will be interesting to see what happens in the last few months. however I doubt we will see anything exciting, fun, or unexpected happen at this point. at least from the "coalition" side. They are as dry as a dust devil when it comes to tactics.

remember calli, i said days ago that theta will not be what it is without JFL. i guess i was right.

DeletedUser

Curious how you state: "AX, AN, HAF are allied... TV is also allied with them, somewhat by default I understand as they are fighting the same enemy - TP."

As far as I am aware The Vanguard has always been on our side, so where does "somewhat by default" play in here. Perhaps the rumors circulating are not so far fetched after all. Maybe you can enlighten us as to the reasons that it is a default relationship?

Rumors? hmm seems i need to be enlightened to. My above post was a joke. We know what we are doing, and don't really plan on changing anything.

DeletedUser14492

Yes, its full of nonsense from the AX/AN side... there are a few decent posts though, by someone calling themselves Ev? :)

Always? Hmm... Most of TV started off as part of The Pariah group way back (my memory fades) and were therefore alliles of TC... More recently though TV merged into TC (which contributed to our war with NWO)... so once again TV became allies of TC. Since then they have gone their own way.

TC maintains a friendship with TV, though this is strained at times, we are not at war with them and remain neutral.

This is why the idea that "TC has chosen a side" is flawed, because as I have commented elsewhere, this is not accurate.

Ciao for naw peeps.

Ev

DeletedUser9465

Yes, its full of nonsense from the AX/AN side... there are a few decent posts though, by someone calling themselves Ev? :)

Lol... so how many exactly are those who call themselves Ev??? You are telling us that there are more persons that share the Eventine account? Or, because you are so wise and you make so meaningful assertions, you are referring to yourself using the plural for majesty? Lol.... your Highness!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you mean by dust, if you have some "enlightening" proposal for Coalition we can consider your advice and even give you a decent place on the winning side. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Always? Hmm... Most of TV started off as part of The Pariah group way back (my memory fades) and were therefore alliles of TC... More recently though TV merged into TC (which contributed to our war with NWO)... so once again TV became allies of TC. Since then they have gone their own way.

Well, if you really want to get into specifics only three of us are former Pariah members. Me,Jerry876, and i think Profit925. All of which don't really play that actively anymore. The guys who came from The Pariah have all but ghosted except for us three, sadly. The others were in POAD or we just picked them up from other lame alliances as we went along. And there are some new random people in the alliance now to i guess in like ocean 67....

Ok Great, So what are you doing?

Well its a pretty complicated strategy that requires careful planning,thought,and intelligence to understand. First many of our members stop really playing. Then the rest of us play really bad. Then our enemies get lured into a false sense of security, get lazy and inactive and then we attack!! Its kind of our plan for taking over theta i guess.

DeletedUser8790

What do you mean by dust, if you have some "enlightening" proposal for Coalition we can consider your advice and even give you a decent place on the winning side. ;-)

You could actually try and win, How about joining HAF, we are winning currently :)

DeletedUser

Yea it is confusing. Basically there are two sides, AN, AX, and HAF are fighting JFL (gone now), TP, JW, and TC. At first the AN/AX side was winning by a large margin, but with 70% of the world against them it has become rather hard to tell who is winning now.

I'm not sure, but LOL should be somewhere in there.

DeletedUser14492

because you are so wise and you make so meaningful assertions.... your Highness!

I am glad you are finally starting to come round Robbyn :) Its nice that you think so highly of me, but there really is no need to call me "Highness"...

Because I prefer, your Majesty :p

Hence forth you may refer to me as your Majesty. Thank you.

Ev

DeletedUser

My alliance hasnt been dragged into this war yet. I fear we might, and it seems inevitable