Why does LMB think GoW will save them??????

DeletedUser

I think we could all spend all day talking about what happened and why it ended up this way but may I speak since I see my handle appearing a lot in these convo's. First I am **Hyperion**. Secondly the reason most of the members did not come over from AM was because of the M0dkill3r sabatoged the alliance and turned them into "We eat Cabbages" in the middle of the merger. The reason AM dissolved the pact with UCW and others was because the trust was broken when information on our protected forums was leaked. When that happened we could no longer trust anyone so we decided to stand on our own. That had nothing to do with Cool-Aid. Lastly we merged not to eat our small but because I was stuck with little leadership and was having to control everything in AM and wanted help. Relentless and GoW were options but why would I take my pack of newer players to an alliance that had just as many new players. You are right about trying to recruit your top players but that is how the game goes you "recruit the best conk the rest." Furthermore your top players are only members of GoW because I suggested to you that you recruit them dont you remember that conversation Whitesquall? This jump on Cool-Aid forum is becoming silly seeing as we have all benefited from the division of the alliances. Yes I will admit I thought that Pizza was a spy but for good reason. Yes we joined with Relentless because I was attempting to protect my youngins from going into a fight they were not ready to handle. However, the ones that have fell by the wayside was due to their own inactivity or not being Relentless material. SDS is not doing many of them a favor by putting together spread out alliances in the name of growth.

You guys did a great job with 5 different allainces taking one of our cities I will give you that. I respect all the former members of AM if not for their ability at least for the respect of their gaming practices. However, we both know that you guys don't stand a chance in the fight against us. You are right you went on the offensive against 1 semi-active player and 1 player who has left the game and took cities, but we have taken cities not only from your active but also your top players. THe reality is that even your best players are merely avg. in comparison to our top players. We build LS so losing 2k is not the issue that is what we make them for to kill and be killed. THe true question is can you guys recover from the effect of us launching 2k LS at you?

DeletedUser

Whats up Hyp. You mean that top player you guys took over a month trying to take out by sending him over 15 CS attempts, and he loses two total cities? I would take them odds any day. Heck, just trade me now the 5 slots you gays gave him trying to take two cities. You guys built him with your continuous badly timed attacks before the CS and supports after. Our people are recovered. We only lost 1/4 the Birms you lost in LS in that fight. And its one alliance. We just had to extend our membership. LOL

Hyp. you did give me those names in O33 and I am much appreciated for your advice. Never said they weren't good players. In fact, if RELENTLESS would have taken them in, you guys might be unstoppable. But ya didn't, so we have that advantage. If I didn't think we didn't have a chance, why would I have gone through all the planning and work to bring it together? Time well used by all our leadership, and we are stronger than ever.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40000

Cant we all just get along ;)
Yeah, let's all team up and fight Karma :p

Hyp, I'm not gonna comment on who has the biggest shot at winning here, but let's say hypothetically we indeed don't have a chance. What would you expect us to do? The few you want could join Relentless, and the others would be left behind, easy targets for you, what's the fun of that?

It's getting crowded here btw :p

DeletedUser

Whats up Hyp. You mean that top player you guys took over a month trying to take out by sending him over 15 CS attempts, and he loses two total cities? I would take them odds any day. Heck, just trade me now the 5 slots you gays gave him trying to take two cities. You guys built him with your continuous badly timed attacks before the CS and supports after. Our people are recovered. We only lost 1/4 the Birms you lost in LS in that fight. And its one alliance. We just had to extend our membership. LOL

Hmmm what about Cmurek who was a top player when we took his cities, or Gimix. I mean its cool but don't make it sound like Godzilla is the only one who we set back a ton by taking some cities from him. That is only in ocean 33 lets not even start with the others.

DeletedUser

Whats up Hyp. You mean that top player you guys took over a month trying to take out by sending him over 15 CS attempts, and he loses two total cities? I would take them odds any day.

why does some 1 always makes it 15 while its 5 and we succeeded on the last 2, we also did this conqs almost alone.

you guys took 3 of our cities so far. and the only 1 we tried to stop was like a 50 man operation on your side. can't really compare this kind of stuff in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Hey Gekk... You know you can wash a shirt any way you want to, that shirt still got wet...Soaking wet. Sorry your counts are wrong bro, go over it again. Five might be how many you lost alone. But our people have it, like I have been saying to Hyp and Cool for weeks, we should be focusing on groups in the East instead of bashing our skulls against one another. Unfortunately, in the near future, we may need to put all this mess down and stand side by side when the time comes, or both may fall if we continue to waste our resources on one another instead of preparing.

DeletedUser

< cue music >

WE ARE
THE MIGHTY MIGHTY SHINS
THE MIGHTY MIGHTY SHINS
YES WE ARE

repeat ad infinitum

< end music >

All i know is you need:

- 2 sides
- enough good players on both sides
- enough cities under aforementioned good players

and the rest will be fun for everybody..

Mr Cool, Herr Gekk & the Lord of Hype have worked hard to set up one side.. Its only fair we put in some effort into the other.. Maybe then, Kos will have a war worth talking about....

DeletedUser

Hmmm what about Cmurek who was a top player when we took his cities, or Gimix.

Gimix was our mistake btw... cant convince a 3-speed player to play 1-speed... waaaaay too slow for them.. he had offered up his cities to us but we were hoping he would continue.. at least you guys moving on him sped the process up..

DeletedUser

I hate when a NOOB calls somebody a NOOB to make themselves feel like they're not a NOOB. Here is a wake-up call to all the NOOBS that NOOB it up by throwing around the NOOB word, I'm going to take yer dayam cities... :eek:

DeletedUser39502

We only lost 1/4 the Birms you lost in LS in that fight. And its one alliance. We just had to extend our membership. LOL

All I know is my 750 LS killed almost 1200 of your biremes. It's a good thing you had a 12 hour head start on me! BTW, stop making up numbers. You're doing it all over the place...

Oh and it's not that I don't like you per say, but that I find you ridiculous. And I'm not angry, I just don't like to waste my time. Only a real noob has to drop a name from another world in every other conversation to everyone he talks to, to convince others that he's not a noob.

DeletedUser

All I know is my 750 LS killed almost 1200 of your biremes. It's a good thing you had a 12 hour head start on me! BTW, stop making up numbers. You're doing it all over the place...

Oh and it's not that I don't like you per say, but that I find you ridiculous. And I'm not angry, I just don't like to waste my time. Only a real noob has to drop a name from another world in every other conversation to everyone he talks to, to convince others that he's not a noob.

Your funny... It's not name dropping when it is your own name. And yeah, I know you and your boy Horse are working together. Knew it the whole time. Just thought I would send you both the same note and laugh about it on the side. I'm still laughing. I didn't realize your life was so busy being in school. I will lay off ya though from now on so you can get yer HW done. But, seriously, I'm done knocking you. I will let my skills be the talker for the next couple months.

DeletedUser

Your funny... It's not name dropping when it is your own name. And yeah, I know you and your boy Horse are working together. Knew it the whole time. Just thought I would send you both the same note and laugh about it on the side. I'm still laughing. I didn't realize your life was so busy being in school. I will lay off ya though from now on so you can get yer HW done. But, seriously, I'm done knocking you. I will let my skills be the talker for the next couple months.

u mean ''month''

DeletedUser

Have I attacked your members for you to say that I'm working with them? I've specifically tried not to farm any of your boys (Mostly due to morale than actually wanting to leave you alone honestly).
Not working together with Relentless.
A small part of me wants you to win actually to make it more interesting, but sadly I'm aware of the fact that you're mostly all talk and no LS.

DeletedUser

Then I take it back HonkyHorseGallon, but I know you guys like to share PM's. But that's cool... We do appreciate your letting us sort out our diff with them and refraining from farming us. I do talk a lot. It's all part of the game... In three years, I have only been conq twice in this game. So hopefully, this world will continue the trend. I know I will lose a city eventually, but only time will tell.

DeletedUser39502

I'd be happy to change that number Squall. it's been a long time coming.