World Wonder(s) Discussion

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I noticed a few where talking about the World Wonders and the outcome you predict to happen. I have opened this thread for you all to talk about that. :)

If there are any questions let me know.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

nice new siggy lane ;)

the world wonders wont lasdt too long on xi we order of chaos will have them built fast

DeletedUser

probaly, I am not sure what the other alliances are doing but we aren't trying to win the world.

(I mark OoC in light blue) This looks like a WW island for OoC, in the middle of one of their controlled oceans but it may not be one.

30mpg0m.png

This looks like another one, a broader view of the islands around this island.

35c1w9e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

&& Xi has started WW era, correct? I could look it up but too lazy! :D lol

DeletedUser

nope 3 months to go :( proberlly due to some big players ghostinmg :(

DeletedUser

yeah, the ghosts need to be taken quickly but many players need 150+ CP for a new slot.

On Topic: GrepoIntel helps pick out WW islands but I didnt use it for those 2 islands, just found them.

DeletedUser

yeah i need a s**t load of CP lol will have my 40th soon then need another 150 + for my next :-( but hey sheild have been giving me some sweet DBP so hopefully that keeps up

DeletedUser

lol, I need 15+ CP for each slot now, of course I just recently started out in Xi I am very small compared to the ones that were around since the start.

DeletedUser

lol, I need 15+ CP for each slot now, of course I just recently started out in Xi I am very small compared to the ones that were around since the start.

You better get busy then! You'll need all those cities you can get for those wonderful WWs! :p lol

DeletedUser

I have grown pretty fast here and will be at 50k soon,I feel so small compared to myself on Eta, but I need a lot less CP for a slot.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Ugh I hate the fact the world will end. Stupid thing. LOL

I had fun trying to conquer OoC (only being able to conquer Hilop :L)

DeletedUser

Won't end until there's only 300 actives left. Hilop is a funny guy!

Sooo OoC still holds the top spot.

DeletedUser

WW's have started, let the race begin

Good Luck To All~! :)

As Strike has already stated the world will have to go below 300 active players before it shuts down. It's not as easily reached as everyone makes it out to be. :p

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Good Luck To All~! :)

As Strike has already stated the world will have to go below 300 active players before it shuts down. It's not as easily reached as everyone makes it out to be. :p

Hmm True I forgot about that. But afterwards wont everyone but the winning alliance be like " :l Let's go make a pre-made in the new world and win there yay"

LOL