• SHIELD.TNK

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • The Nothern Kingdom

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Amish Rake Warriors

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

TGRs Has terrible positioning with that lighthouse, right in the middle of a bunch of ARW cities, we wouldn't mess with it but if we wanted to we could take a city or two from it hehe

You do realize it's a war game? :p

DeletedUser

war game? really? why didn't anyone tell me this?

Then take one of their WW cities :p

Just noticed this and I thought, cool.

i293iu.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah, I heard about that when it was happening, over 50k troop siege, impressive :p

DeletedUser

despite WW race is over, i'd like to encourage remaining players to keep playing in xi

DeletedUser

I will leave Xi when it is closed or when every single one of my cities are taken.

DeletedUser

yeah do another one and ruin our plan... oh wait, we already won the server :)

DeletedUser

in case you haven't read the basic guide then let me copy it for you: ''hen one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will recieve the Master of X award, and also be given a 10% increase in their favour cap on Hero Worlds. An alliance can then go on to complete the remaining Wonders to achieve the Ruler of X award.''

that means the goal to aim for is to complete 4 WWs before anyone else does. as for completing all 7 of them, you can do that anytime you like and you don't even have to be the first to do it, that is only for the prestige. besides, WWs don't even give some significant bonuses. it took me a while to sit back on my chair after falling from it from that laughter, after reading that the colossus grants you 10% faster victory procession. innogames, really? not to mention simmers who can't remember when did they run a victory procession for the last time

why am i talking about WWs so much all of a sudden? i don't care that much :)

DeletedUser

You lot are the Rulers but not the Masters ;) Imo the Pyramids and Statue are the best, 1.5 extra cap and more Zeus favor? brill.