You know you've played too much grepolis when...

DeletedUser8396

Saw this in World Sestos. I liked it, so decided to steal it :p

Fairly straightforward idea. Simply finish the sentence with a truthful or humorous phrase.

Example: You know you've played too much grepolis when you no longer play the game, yet mod their forums :D

Lemme see what yall've got! Be sure to invite any alliance members that may want to partake in here. Gonna try and get a few small things like this goin' to lead up to January, where Ima bring in some bigger stuffs!

DeletedUser15581

well... any attacks on me would wake me up in the middle of the night :p

Besides that, the last thing I do before I sleep and first thing I do when I wake up is check my grepo inbox and alliance forums... not kiss my girlfriend, greet my parents or check my work mail. That silly stuff is for normal people :D

DeletedUser5819

You know you've played too much grepolis when you realise that sleep is actually the single most awesome pleasure in life.

DeletedUser8345

you know youve played too much grepolis when you have 10 alarms set on your phone to wake you up at different times to launch attacks

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much grepolis when you realise that sleep is actually the single most awesome pleasure in life.
What do you mean by "sleep"? How are you supposed to pronounce that - [sliːp] or [slɑːp]? And what does that one mean?

Merry Christmas to all Paros players :)
Arcopix

DeletedUser28686

You know you've played too much grepolis when... you get frustrated when peacetime is on and you know you cant get any bp.

DeletedUser10984

You know you play too much grepolis when all you think about while you are at work is who am I going to attack next.

DeletedUser8396

You know you play too much grepolis when all you think about while you are at work is who am I going to attack next.

You know youve played too much grepolis when you have timed attacks on your co-workers based on their lunch break :3

DeletedUser5819

You know you have played too much Grepolis when you apply to become a mod :x

DeletedUser

Hey, I had played for like a week. :p

Although that IS too much...

DeletedUser10984

You know you play grepolis too much when you are so desperate to defend against an op that you only sleep for 5h in a 5 day stretch.

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you start another you know you've played too much Grepolis when thread. :p

DeletedUser44426

You know you play Grepolis to much when you post a post about making you know when you play grepolis to much in a you know you've played grepolis to much thread.....;)

DeletedUser

Think you're a wise guy eh? -.-

images

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you post about a post stating that you've played too much Grepolis when you start another you know you've played too much Grepolis thread.

Hot wheels, beat that. ;)

DeletedUser44426

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you post about a post stating that you've played too much Grepolis when you start another you know you've played too much Grepolis thread even when you have another you know you've played Grepolis to much thread and posting about you know you've played Grepolis to much when you post about making another thread.

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you post about a post stating that you've played too much Grepolis when you start another you know you've played too much Grepolis thread even when you have another you know you've played Grepolis to much thread and posting about you know you've played Grepolis to much when you post about making another thread.

The post above clearly states you've played too much Grepolis. 'Nuff said.

DeletedUser

*Slings around around The Killing Joke's shoulder*

Sounds like tragedy on a bun...