Attack Obliterate

DeletedUser

See i ain't scared of Obliterate GOT it!! i WILL ATTACK them for sure!!!

DeletedUser

Go for it buddy! TRY and raise your abp up, looks like it needs doing. You're not going to make much of a impact anyway.

Mate I have been playing this game for less than 6 months and in that time I have become Co-Founder of the number 1 alliance on chi, which by the way is very time consuming, and managed to make my way to 42 cities, nothing you can say will take that away pal.

Well my account has been dead for months so naturally you have more bp than me. But only 30k more? Mate I have culture points for 25 cities on that account. 2/3 - 3/4 of it come from fighting. How do you with only 30k more bp that me manage to get 17 more cities than me? By doing thousands of festivals? Don't get so cocky when you're not so good :) Personally I prefer you co-founder, Lady Mgeara.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yap.. Yap.. Yap, that is all you do, You say we will eat our words, and we will be finished blah blah, Dude?? what damage have you done this weekend? except for ofc, loose a bunch of troops and resources that could have gone to your wonders.

I found a diamond in the rough shugie thats what I acheived

DeletedUser

You have failed yet again to the mighty Obliterate! Please try again later. This is a recording.

DeletedUser

Well as you can see... we're STILL standing, your STILL talking, your STILL losing, and hey guess what? Your words are dust in the wind as you will be here shortly.

DeletedUser

Well the evidence speaks for itself! There is no such thing as mighty Obliterate, most of its help came from at least 2 other major alliances.
I guess those alliances was too weak or sycophant to even try to win, and became defence puppets as well as supply monkeys!

What a sad end to the best world Grepolis made....

DeletedUser

dude....seriously....you know nothing about KiT. At all.

What we choose to do, who we choose to defend, is our own business. So what, even if we had a good shot at winning the WW we would still have defended Obliterate. Why? Becuase they are our allies. And thats what allies do, they back each other. This is our sense of Honour, our code if you will. If an ally needs it you send it. Does not matter if you would like them to fail in WW, you still send the Biremes and swords and archers regardless cause thats what an ally does.

Recognise this fact and get over it, sheesh. The Mighty Obliterate still stands, maybe becuase of us as well, but if so, your 12 alliances FAILED spectacularly to beat 2. Clap. Clap. Clap.

So, don't call us sycophants or weak without learning the facts properly. Do not try to dictate alliance policy to another alliance. We made our decision to stand by our ally and we have done so. We made that decision when we signed the Pact.

DeletedUser

you said it yourself, IF you had a chance!!! Obviously you knew you didnt, making you give up so willingly! Or is there going to be a "judas" style exits for a few of the leaders!!!
When do you accept your invite?

Where in the winning senario was there a prize for supporting the alliance that wins?
Well done my friend, well done.

Ill have you know my archers got me a revolt in our stolen WW city!!! And it was a calculated move....

I have been in Chi since the dawn of time, Ive seen the political changes, the atrrocities and the great, Even now another supporting alliance has fighters who are going down fighting, not giving up. Thats what makes heros, thats what makes a glorious battle to the end. Not a bunch of turtles whom couldnt make the grade!!!

Enjoy your pleasure at being patsies :)

DeletedUser

This can easily be proven as false. our wonders were at least lvl 7+ when KiT (with all due respect) started helping. By this time it was obvious none but obliterate was going to win. If this is your excuse for losing, then sorry its a horrible one. After you people were defended against by 2 alliances single-handedly, without being able to even start A REVOLT I'm surprised you have the guts to come here and actually post.

All Hail Obliterate, the Masters of Chi.

DeletedUser25093

You just don't get it do you?

I dislike Obliterate very much, I want you to lose, I will speak to ToT though and make sure that they put more pressure directly on you and your wonder cities. There will that make you happy?

Nope that didt make me happy either. But you know what made me happy that u failed to start a revolt in a Obliterate WW city and that ToT failed to take The Tomb city back, even they managed to start revolts from 13 different players, they dont know how to land the CS ships they are sending in all the time.

DeletedUser

sadly mis-informed my friend...
My revolt just ended at 9:30 PM, guess even the ones you dedicate your forces too cant even be honest, I told you already i got it with 980 archers, do you need me to send you the report????

And 3 allainces and possibly another aided in Oblits defence, again are you not being informed?
Ive heard this story before somewhere, oh yeah we are talking about Oblit here arent we haha..

Even if we loose mate, WE NEVER GAVE UP THE FIGHT TO WIN!!!
Bottom line fool!

and we have no shame in that!!!

Nope that didt make me happy either. But you know what made me happy that u failed to start a revolt in a Obliterate WW city and that ToT failed to take The Tomb city back, even they managed to start revolts from 13 different players, they dont know how to land the CS ships they are sending in all the time.

Since most of your alliance didnt get the DBP mate, one would say the defence arrivals at the burn red had a bloody long journey right!!!! :)

And hearsay my friend, i have defended many a city takeover on our southern border from Oblit where much the same comment could be applied!!!

DeletedUser

nothing before the wonders matters anymore does it? cuz once we win that'll mean nothing haha only the losing alliances are bringing that up just to make themselves feel better :) this is the most crucial point in teh game and ALL the alliances have failed to do anything to be proud of. yes you may have not 'given' up but why does that matter when you lose 2 of your wonders to obliterate so easily, AND failed to get it back while trying to 'team' up with everyone else to take us out, don't you think the only reason you're posting is because ur just a bit mad and jealous :p

DeletedUser

not jealous my friend nor mad actually, in fact im just a bit sick of the heartless attitudes of patsy alliances like KIT and TAG (excluding a few members) whom just rolled over and are letting you win, as I said before where is the glory of losing without trying... Thats just pure self deafeatest, come on you pussies you should have hit the "leave world" button it was more honourable!!!!

But then some of us have played this game with respect throughout.... you earn that being a TITAN
Guess some just want to don a pair of tights and prance around like pansies !!! :p

this is the most crucial point in teh game and ALL the alliances have failed to do anything to be proud of.

I am so glad you said "ALL" there mate!!! :)

DeletedUser25093

Since most of your alliance didnt get the DBP mate, one would say the defence arrivals at the burn red had a bloody long journey right!!!! :)

And hearsay my friend, i have defended many a city takeover on our southern border from Oblit where much the same comment could be applied!!!

U better check grepostats and see all the BP i got over this weekend.

DeletedUser

Soooo, nothing we did before hand counts? The alliance we have should be scrapped because we might lose if we don't? We should not assist another alliance?

Thats the biggest load of BS I EVER heard. Ridiculous. Its like saying to Germany. 'Oh snap, USSR is gonna conquer Berlin first, quick, lets ally and beat the pants of Stalin.' Then Britain allying with Hitler and Stalin against the USA. And bringing Japan into it. It is dumb.

get over it. We are fighting still, we will continue to fight. Your just sore that we protected their cities. and that you could not get 'em :D as for your archers, nice, when the city had been cleared, its not hard to take it. Ask dazzler66 about conquering a city with 100 archers. an amazing take :p

Senseless, I, too, was here from Day one. When Proto attacked us, I fought. When schizos fought us, I fought. When Evils attacked, I hit back, same with EVERY enemy we have faced. I think I am safe to say that I am neither a pansie nor a weakling. I am quite capable of choosing NOT to Betray an ally and DEFEND them. (BTW, I also know that LoL sent you resources for your WW, or at least planned too). Why do you care what we do? Get over it. Your just a sore loser, at least we know we helped make the winners :)

I am so glad you said "ALL" there mate!!! :)

Im very proud of KiT defence of Obliterates cities over the weekend.

Plus, defending Obliterate cities on YOUR WW islands is, according to Powerfullzues and yourself, good alliance policy :p

DeletedUser

Im am not sore at all, you really dont get the point do you?
Ehhhmmm? Did someone mention to you are a loser too? Sad really... lets play dead and end Chi quickly, I have heard the grapevine mate!

As for the proud way to go out of CHi even if you are losing the point is to do something about it, there are no prizes for coming last!!! How about you made sure they didnt win? oh but that really does take balls, effort and warrior aptitude...
I guess KiT will go out that without that acolade!!! Seriously tho mate, you do come across as a bunch of cross-dressers to the end!!! haha

DeletedUser

but these tights are so styley :p

Why should be betray an ally? Once someone gives me a good reason (other than 'to stop them winning') why I should take my honour code out, spit on it, stamp on it and rub it into the ground. maybe then I will listen.

DeletedUser

Oblit think nothing of honour mate, I guess you missed the bit about "ALL alliances have nothing to be proud of", thats shows what they think of you too...

Blindsighted mate, purely and simply!
Or maybe you have your last minute promise to join glory lane just before the end, then of course all your arguements would be tainted and a self-justification!!!

When the fat lady sings is when all will be revealed, we are not so stupid as many of the followers...
Guess Deathsythe had the same convincing arguement, but then again if you heard of at his alternative plan then you would see where honour code lies generally.

Good on ya mate, sacrificing the gold has to be an achievement all on its own, sadly tho it has no worth other than "giving up!" :)

DeletedUser

I do not really care what other alliances think, to be honest. I will still send my support, I will still back them. I am proud of my boys and girls who fought of the lure of these silly WW gimmicks and backed another alliance to win. THAT takes MORE balls than joining a 12 alliance coalition and attacking another alliance.

To stand up and say: HECK NO. I will not betray my allies when they need us. That, that takes more guts than merely sending attacks. To send troops and resources to another alliance and sacrifice your chance at victory, that, in my opinion take more courage and guts. (even if you had no chance, considering that if Obli was knocked out and ToT remained knocked out, we would have a chance)

I do not care what TAG does/does not plan/do. We chose the honourable path and my head is held high with PRIDE!

I will remain with KiT until the end. If there is but one player left in KiT, that player will be me. If they disband us, I will reform it. I will not be joining Obliterate. Members of my alliance are free to do as they wish, as all should be. Long Live Knights in Tights.

DeletedUser

i was taught many years ago there are those in life that are born to be trodden on as others strive to get above them...
They kind of have that delusional outlook too :)

But bravo for writing your CHI epitath... Hope the tights dont chaff you ;)