FAKE TRUE FEAR

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I dont lose worlds as I dont play worlds to win. I sit back and watch and comment and supply intel to the players/alliances that ask for it. And I definitely didn't make this account to respond to something you wrote, I'm sorry to say it but you're not that important.

Back on topic.....Have TF mopped up all their internal issues yet and has James stopped crying?

Harpocrates

Peltast
My name is jameslongst. You all know me. If you don't know me you likely haven't played very long.

You all know my alliance True Fear. If you don't know True Fear, see above.

Its come to my attention recently that some absolute scrubs have stolen my brand name and are going around calling themselves True Fear AGAINST MY WISHES.

These are players that for the most part got cut in the past due to inactivity or bad game play. They IN NO WAY represent True Fear or what we are about.

True Fear is active in another server. DO NOT BELIEVE PARRY123'S LIES. HE IS A WANNABE AND A SCRUB.

If the settings on this server weren't complete I would drop and kick him in myself.

As it is I am making an announcement: THE ONLY TRUE FEAR IS MY TRUE FEAR...as all vets know.

Thanks for your time and activity! Keep the game alive, just get your own gaff to do it.

j
I haven't been on grepo for at least 5-6 years, they even deleted my original account name (Mortiferum), crazy. lol. I was just lurking the forums for about an hour, i remember this james from world Eubea the last world where I founded and ended in second place. I believe he was in HERT with Erikwjimeersch and Wildnisa or something after being absorbed. Anyway, anything changed about grepolis since ive been away? Looks like a ghost town for the most part

Milkarat

Chiliarch
It's been dying for years. Rarely do the world's fill the 4 core oceans and when they do it's near the end of the world anyway. Would be fun to play again with a larger server but sadly we can't even hope for that. It's probably for the better anyways.
If anyone finds something similar to old school grepo, it should be shared. Let's all move on together.
I haven't been on grepo for at least 5-6 years, they even deleted my original account name (Mortiferum), crazy. lol. I was just lurking the forums for about an hour, i remember this james from world Eubea the last world where I founded and ended in second place. I believe he was in HERT with Erikwjimeersch and Wildnisa or something after being absorbed. Anyway, anything changed about grepolis since ive been away? Looks like a ghost town for the most part