GMW and TB are chicken

DeletedUser23649

It's interesting that all the GMW diplomacy with The Barbs has been done by Abi, quite possibly the most hated member of the GMW council (both internally and externally) and never in a million years a diplomat like KNL73 or BSG etc.
Are GMW not worried that the people they were at war with may stab them in the back to defeat their former closest allies? Assuming this hasn't already happened?

But yet i got it done, didn't I? Something Kimi wouldn't have been able to do.

... and of course you'd praise KNL73, wouldn't you?
.... so lets call the kettle black while we are at it.
Pray tell scmg how you know who was doing the diplomacy in GMW with you being a member of Warlords?

Oh yes, the founder of GMW has a shared internet connection with you - our enemy and your main competition for the WW's.
"Wonder" what else you were told? (pun intended)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20801

I lied I had to respond to my buddy scmg here.

In my, maybe 4 convos with KNL, I am not impressed. Granted it's only been 4, it's 4 to many. Then nobody in BDT was Diplomatic material including myself so I don't have alo't of wiggle room to talk but, it did take all of Omega to bring us down!

Tutored! haha

No but really not impressed....... Got anything else like how you hop from WL to GW and then back to WL when they had a chance at the crown? To bad you didn't stay in warlords we would have owned your butt in o64 but you hid behind the The Wall of Berlin/ GW at the time.

Oh hey PolarFreeze, how are you. Why does me not staying in Warlords have any affect on you owning my butt in o64? Once I joined GW I continued working with Warlords and T.N.A to as you put it own your in o64 . Considering you were also fighting GW at the time, absolutely nothing changed apart from the banner above my head, and the council forum I had access too.

But yet i got it done, didn't I? Something Kimi wouldn't have been able to do.

... and of course you'd praise KNL73, wouldn't you?
.... so lets call the kettle black while we are at it.
Pray tell scmg how you know who was doing the diplomacy in GMW with you being a member of Warlords?

Oh yes, the founder of GMW has a shared internet connection with you - our enemy and your main competition for the WW's.
"Wonder" what else you were told? (pun intended)

Hi Abi, as usual I have absolutely no idea what your point is. As always you seem determined to sabotage GMW at every step, i'm not sure why we need to call the kettle black, as that seems a tiny bit racist, but you were willing to bend over and give into every demand that the barbs made, so it's easy to see why you got it "done" as you put it. I'm sure KNL could have got plenty more "diplomacy" done if he had just said yes sir to every demand an alliance made against GMW.

It's ironic considering how demanding you were in GMW that you made absolutely no demands when finally given a chance to do a bit of external diplomacy. KNL and co gave you the chance to lead GMW and within weeks of you taking charge GMW which has been a top 5 alliance from pretty much day 1 (thanks in large part to the likes of KNL, Brav etc) is coming to the end of it's existence.

So let me congratulate you on getting it done! If by done you mean, ending the existing of GMW and becoming the academy of your once most hated enemies. Congratulations.

DeletedUser20693

having all 7 WWs up is not as easy as some expected (such as with 1st 4)

DeletedUser22780

Enemies. Wake up, they work as a single unit and all of them including KNL, Abi and BSG will win the game if you continue luring yourself into into a false sense of security. Only 80 players can win the game.

If we haven't won already, then why all the rage quit when we did win. LOL

DeletedUser20801

having all 7 WWs up is not as easy as some expected (such as with 1st 4)

I agree with you there Anthal. Now that the winners of Omega have been determined I think the masters of the world will be the last 80 players left in omega.

DeletedUser23649

Hi Abi, as usual I have absolutely no idea what your point is. .

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. There is nothing racist about it, and if you are a black person, get over it.

How do you know what demands were made and what concessions were made unless the information was being funneled to you by your shared connection? The two of you are sitting side by side on your computers sharing intel - that's the point I'm making. I thought it convenient that after Warlords won the 4 wonders, Kimi announced the world has ended and told everyone to pull support from GMW WW's. Then hristo conveniently slipped CS's into the players that had recently quit.

Kimi wanted to step up and take over the talks - and I conceded to it, but he begged me to continue as no one wanted to work with him.
I didn't dictated any terms to GMW, if they didn't like the terms of the merger, all they had to do was say no.
The Barbarians had the forsight to create wonders outside of the game rim just as you and the other leaders joined me in Delphi last summer when I did the EXACT same thing. Had you (GW leaders - Brav and Kimi) listened to me then, GW would be the ones with the untouchable wonders and the major bargaining chip.
Kimi's only demand was that GMW got spots on the Tomb in O9. I didn't require that in my talks but Barbarians "offered" as a show of good faith. I'm already there, Eugena is on the way, and we both have founded cities on the other 2 islands there - and others are following. So what did I give in to?
Almost all of the players that wanted to come over have been invited.
Barbarians have been nothing but hospitable to us and the merge - they understand that we need to work together and not let players like you continue to spread lies and undermine our objectives.

We are now the #1 alliance - we have the membership - we are all the aggressive and active players now working together. Of course you would like to see us fail, because you know that one by one we will break the wonders you have - and as each one falls so will players in your alliance until we just walk over you and take the last prize.

In the history of Grepolis, Warlords will be the first alliance that won the 4 wonders, but lost the 7 wonder prize to someone else.
That will be the Warlord legacy.

DeletedUser

forget about that to win the 7 wonders. i will not let you do it. or it will take you another 2 years to accomplish that.
we control your garden. the only way is to start rebuilding in another spot.
and is funny to see how the 2 most mighty alliances as you say can't beat the sim players as someone call us.
one team and good membership???????
Warlords have good membership sence we beat all of you. lossers and vultures. thats what you are.

DeletedUser25164

hristo how can we beat sim members who hid away at the back of the 80's? But don't worry Hristo they will have time to fight or quit the game. We are committed are you?

DeletedUser24538

Oh hey PolarFreeze, how are you. Why does me not staying in Warlords have any affect on you owning my butt in o64? Once I joined GW I continued working with Warlords and T.N.A to as you put it own your in o64 . Considering you were also fighting GW at the time, absolutely nothing changed apart from the banner above my head, and the council forum I had access too.

Hi Abi, as usual I have absolutely no idea what your point is. As always you seem determined to sabotage GMW at every step, i'm not sure why we need to call the kettle black, as that seems a tiny bit racist, but you were willing to bend over and give into every demand that the barbs made, so it's easy to see why you got it "done" as you put it. I'm sure KNL could have got plenty more "diplomacy" done if he had just said yes sir to every demand an alliance made against GMW.

It's ironic considering how demanding you were in GMW that you made absolutely no demands when finally given a chance to do a bit of external diplomacy. KNL and co gave you the chance to lead GMW and within weeks of you taking charge GMW which has been a top 5 alliance from pretty much day 1 (thanks in large part to the likes of KNL, Brav etc) is coming to the end of it's existence.

So let me congratulate you on getting it done! If by done you mean, ending the existing of GMW and becoming the academy of your once most hated enemies. Congratulations.

SCMG my man! Well at the start of the war you hiding in GW, you bought yourself sometime. At the start of that war GW wasn't attacking us. So you hid in the right spot! You sneaky Dogg!

DeletedUser

Polar?? great fighter???? why this player don't exist anymore? and i do remember you was attacking me whit brims:)
and Keith about your post.
we won and this count. the rest is just don't mater for me.

DeletedUser24538

Brims are you serious? Yea right! I got a city off andresbond now owned by innov I think. I also lost a city to him, but never in the world did I attack with Brims. I left einstein? Hence why I don't exist? Hmmm, I don't think this is Trig?

Half of BDT doesn't exist anymore. And why do you defend SCMG? Do I need to start on your late night tendencies? Never the sharpest knife in the bunch. Warlords are like that migraine that Excedrine(BDT) would rid off it didn't take all of omega :eek:

Make fun of my late start make fun of metavasi make fun of sou make fun anything you want but mind you, it took everybody to take us down, majority of the good players left after the war which I don't agree with, but it was there prerogative. Like you have the right to ask mommy to stay home and play on the computer!

DeletedUser20801

SCMG my man! Well at the start of the war you hiding in GW, you bought yourself sometime. At the start of that war GW wasn't attacking us. So you hid in the right spot! You sneaky Dogg!

Oh Polar how I miss your banter. I didn't join GW until 3 weeks into the war by which time they were at war with BDT. After Huddo failed to get them on side.

As Abi already attested too, me (Warlord leader at the time) and KNL (GW leader at the time) shared an internet connection, so you can be sure I knew what GW were doing at the time. Hence why Huddo failed too lure GW over to his side.

DeletedUser20801

In the history of Grepolis, Warlords will be the first alliance that won the 4 wonders, but lost the 7 wonder prize to someone else.
That will be the Warlord legacy.

Hate to break it too you Abi, but Warlords have won Omega. EVERY alliance can win Master of the World, but only one can and has won Victor of the world.

And there are only about 5 worlds where the alliance that won the game has gone on to also claim the Master of the world award. So as always, you're wrong, so very very wrong. Heck in Rho 11 alliances managed to pick up Master of the World, but none of them were the actual winners, it's just a clever tactic by InnoGames to get people to continue playing a world after the victor has been decided.

DeletedUser24538

Oh Polar how I miss your banter. I didn't join GW until 3 weeks into the war by which time they were at war with BDT. After Huddo failed to get them on side.

As Abi already attested too, me (Warlord leader at the time) and KNL (GW leader at the time) shared an internet connection, so you can be sure I knew what GW were doing at the time. Hence why Huddo failed too lure GW over to his side.

Never has suprised me never will. It's a smart way to play a game, it really is! Have 2 accounts are 1 location regardless who plays it, and then read each others forums! BRAVO! How manly!

DeletedUser20801

Never has suprised me never will. It's a smart way to play a game, it really is! Have 2 accounts are 1 location regardless who plays it, and then read each others forums! BRAVO! How manly!

We never played each others accounts. He doesn't know my password and I don't know his. Hence me having no clue about the GW/Barbs attacks on Warlords Hanging Gardens. But it sure did make it easy to dis-spell the lies BDT, and TNA told one alliance about the other.

The smart part was us leading two different alliances early on, and is where in my opinion IndianaJones and Co went wrong.

DeletedUser23649

So you expect us to believe that you shared "some" information .... but not all?
It's a major conflict of interest regardless of what you were doing - the fact you didn't come forward with this and make the entire membership of both alliances aware of it long ago says a lot right there.

DeletedUser20801

So you expect us to believe that you shared "some" information .... but not all?
It's a major conflict of interest regardless of what you were doing - the fact you didn't come forward with this and make the entire membership of both alliances aware of it long ago says a lot right there.

Oh Abi aren't you cute? 18 months into the game and you're finally trying your hand at diplomacy/leadership. It's sweet, the game is over and so you've finally been given a bit of power and it goes straight to your head.

I'll have you know most of the councils of both GMW and Warlords knew that me and KNL occasionally shared an internet connection. Brav knew, bsg knew, Hristo knew, Regno knew, all the important people who needed to know, knew. However as you were just the claims monkey for the entire of your time in Omega you did not need to know.

You'll probably be quite surprised by this, but there is an in game PM system, and a forum which I used quite frequently to share "some" information....but not all with lots of players in omega, including KNL. Should I have got the approval of a claims monkey before I posted each message in a forum, or sent each PM?

Considering GW and Warlords were two of the three/four strongest alliances in Omega for nearly the entire game, why don't you think before you speak and realise just how much work, the leaders did for you and your old while you were threatening to rage quite every other day, and think just how much work it takes to be a brilliant diplomat while at the same time building your own cities up and dealing with your moaning, the last one is a freaking full time job in itself, and the other two elements are much harder before the game has been won.

DeletedUser23649

I've known about the shared internet for the better part of 6 months or more. This isn't new news to me.
When you were in GW, I had no issues with it. When you went to WL on a (what we were told) was a diplomatic mission I had no issue with it. When I was told you weren't coming back - then I had an issue with it. I expressed that concern to Kimi and the leaders of GW.
I felt everyone in the alliance should've known that the 2 leaders were conspiring for one to fail.
Why would WL leaders care - you were gathering intel for them!

Your claims monkey spent all her time keeping the morons from claiming cities oceans outside of our core and focused them on preparing for the WW. My council was consistently sought out by the leaders, and I was a fly on the wall, very little went on that I didn't know about.

If anyone in GW listed to my rage quitting instead of players like you chasing BdT for 6 months to get 300 cities (Kimi's words), chasing urog all over the map, revenge attacks on players that took your cities, and allowing the likes of you and goodguys to taunt TNA with the leaders blessings, and then getting them to form Barbarians and attack GW .. INSTEAD of playing defensively and preparing for the WW's, GW may have won. Funny, all the things I raged about, staying neutral, playing defensively, playing well with others and preparing early for WW ... Warlords did and won.

Again, you are the pot calling the kettle black.