Graphics CnC (Comment and Critique)

DeletedUser46838

d642f37b-8b50-453d-b41d-fdf8ebc3a071_zps952c99ef.jpg

Anyone?

DeletedUser19607

The concept and design are great. But the text in the center could use some darker shade of yellow, red and orange. Also, the contrast on the left side is a bit too much. It does not match with the right-hand side.

Thanks I know what to work on now.I figured I should of darken text a bit so it looks better so I made multiple of the same sig but with just different contrast to the whole sig in general but not just text only,I'm gonna surely edit this sometime later this month or next..whenever I have time really.For the left side I was trying to make the character there more apart of the background than anything I was thinking it would of been cool for it to be in the background just on a different opacity of that of the character on the right side.Thanks for letting me know what I needed to work on,wasn't sure about it at first but I thought it came out pretty well for one of my first sigs .

DeletedUser19607

I like your sig bro..One thing tho I would of added more of jungle like background but other than that I still think your sig is awesome and the cheetah it looks very cool,especially like how it looks like its picking out its prey from a far :D

Varun

Strategos
Thanks I know what to work on now.I figured I should of darken text a bit so it looks better so I made multiple of the same sig but with just different contrast to the whole sig in general but not just text only,I'm gonna surely edit this sometime later this month or next..whenever I have time really.For the left side I was trying to make the character there more apart of the background than anything I was thinking it would of been cool for it to be in the background just on a different opacity of that of the character on the right side.Thanks for letting me know what I needed to work on,wasn't sure about it at first but I thought it came out pretty well for one of my first sigs .

It was really good. The idea and concept was creative and refreshing. Just the little things here and there :)

+rep for good sportsmanship and effort

DeletedUser

First off, I think it's so stretched out, maybe cut some of it's resolution? Maybe 500-600px wide will do. :)

Next is that it's hard to look at. Too bright? No contrast? Also, the head of the animal is so far right, you should read about the "rule of the thirds".

Last thing are the edges, it's kind of jagged. :/

But hey, cool, continue improving dude, you'll be good at it in no time. :)

Varun

Strategos
First off, I think it's so stretched out, maybe cut some of it's resolution? Maybe 500-600px wide will do. :)

Next is that it's hard to look at. Too bright? No contrast? Also, the head of the animal is so far right, you should read about the "rule of the thirds".

Last thing are the edges, it's kind of jagged. :/

But hey, cool, continue improving dude, you'll be good at it in no time. :)

Where you at, man? Long time no see.

Varun

Strategos
Ok everyone, I downloaded GIMP yesterday and have been testing things out, so without further ado, here is my first sig ever made :)

HOLRc3R.png

Its a great piece. Just remove the handsome guy in the right though . He's too distracting from the main focus in the middle.

Also, try to add some effects in the background the next time. Good one for you first attempt. :)

+rep

DeletedUser19607

For brightness that was due to the cinematic + bloom effects I added to it

The G in the sig is hard to read as I put the text behind the main picture there on the right but I can easily edit it and put it as a top layer above the main picture

DeletedUser

Dear peeps, could I please get some C and C on this little project of mine?

A_J_Visit_preview.jpg

DeletedUser18132

Top one looks nice, on the bottom one, their faces somehow just don't line up, it's not clicking for me. I would move one of the faces a bit farther from each other.

DeletedUser

Debone,

- The text is unreadable. If you want to make it stand out, make glow a bit brighter.
- The "black hole" ....what is it ? ;)
- total composition needs a lot of work.