iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) Developers?

DeletedUser

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if there were any other fellow iOS developers out there. :)

Lugosi

Strategos
there should be a grepolis app, I have to download uZard Web P browser to play this on my blackberry and it take ages

DeletedUser

there should be a grepolis app, I have to download uZard Web P browser to play this on my blackberry and it take ages

Yeah, I bet it would be difficult to build one though. I use an iPhone 3 with Opera and it works okay.
It definitely is not flawless but it is adequate, just.

DeletedUser

I have an Itouch 2nd gen, tried playing on Safari. Lol, no images and there are number's everywhere.

DeletedUser340

I have a genio touch and I use opera mini, works fine, although before doing anything you have to wait for the page to fully load or else nothing loads -.-

DeletedUser13702

Any iOS developers out there that would be willing to make an app for grepolis, I'm sure most of us would be extremely thankful :D (and an HD version for iPad? We seem to be getting forgotten these days... :p)

I can't speak too much since I'm not really a developer... Although it would be nice if they integrated flash into safari one of these days...

DeletedUser6029

My IPhone works pretty good. Only thing it won't do is scroll the "inner" scroll...like threads and such. Cant use admin very well, but city views work just fine.

DeletedUser13702

@dominotx711 I had the same problem but found the solution :D

Try using two fingers to scroll. That fixed the problem for me

DeletedUser

Mine work just like a computer there a few tricks you have to learn but the map i's prolly only thing i can't do

DeletedUser

It works fine on my 4G iTouch... but it would be nice to have an app. I would definitely get it.

DeletedUser13702

That really would be awesome... Lol

But free? yes? there are probly enough of us out there that would be too cheap to buy the app...

DeletedUser

Android

Same question for Android, any fellow developers, and has anyone tried playing it on an Android phone? I tried it on my Desire but I wasn't able to use the popup views (like when you click on a village or a building).

I am an iOS developer as well, but I currently do not own an iPhone/-Pod/-Pad

DeletedUser

I know inno games has an app for tribal wars.... Maybe an iOS app is somewhere on the horizon?

DeletedUser

Nope, but they've made a mobile version which is just a simplified version of the normal game. :)

DeletedUser31852

The mobile version is pretty good and with ios 5 you can have it on your homescreen. But I really agree that tere should be an app that gives us some extra features than the mobile version:
Firt of all, it should not be necessary to log in every time , some sort o stay logged in button should exist.
Then thy should make it possible to reply to messages, so far it only let's you send a bee message to that person when you hit reply...
Thirdly in the alliance forum, there should be some way to see that people have commented on a topic as I need to go through everywhere ad to find new stuff...
Other than this it is great
For everyone who needs some I the inflame features that mobile version does not allow, you should download photon, an application that can use flash and they also have the awesome feature of changing from touch ( normal function like safari) to a mouse ( drag it around at will and you can click by double tapping anywhere and finally drag mode whih allows you to move around in map mode!
This app does cost money but is really worth it
But I still believe there should be a grepolis app with the features mentioned above ( but being a free game, it should be free)