is it just me?

DeletedUser22650

after pv left? because i remember 1/soc 2/privatre joker 3/milos 4/hilop 5/berserxes and that was coz i had to sim for 2 months at 12 city stage drop to nowhere then claw back to 5th i cant remember the list below where i was though i was only monitering the 4 above me

....but we digress, spys are rubbish....hows thebes going, you winning?

DeletedUser

I started playing when PV were well and truly established XI was pretty much my first world,so had a lot of learning to do before i joined em :p. We are going ok in thebs we started a bit late but getting there,

DeletedUser22650

the map looks good, lots of alliances and the rim oceans are much more populated than delphi or even worse calydon were, maybe the slower server releases are actually fixing things some

DeletedUser

ye the worlds still expanding,theres alot of old faces scattered around the world as well and the trades are slow <<< the on topic bit

DeletedUser22650

oops, i only looked in because i saw you, didnt even see the top of thread :eek:

DeletedUser

haha yea the traffic wardens allready had one spazz in this thread,but i guesse if no one broke the stupid rule then they would be out of a job,and wouldnt be able to hand out infractions :p

DeletedUser

Heres a Question for ya If the thread was called, is it just me " and stuff " surly then it would be open so conversations could take their natural courses,and wander around a bit with out upsetting a few silly rules ?

DeletedUser

Heres a Question for ya If the thread was called, is it just me " and stuff " surly then it would be open so conversations could take their natural courses,and wander around a bit with out upsetting a few silly rules ?

Would most probably have to elaborate on what the thread would be about just so that spam is prevented. Also if the topics were to spread outside Thebes then that would have to cease also as there are other sections for that. Just my guess though, Mal would have to confirm to be sure. :p