Join my uber elite alliance in KAPPA

DeletedUser

Due to the discussion i have noticed about pre-mades not working very often, i felt that i should have my hand in it to see I could make a successful pre-made alliance.

At first i thought about letting people in, giving people i don't know the benefit of the doubt, and prove themselves. However wanting to be an elite allaince, i could not let people call my alliance an MRA (the only 2 categories available), i decided to be a little more strict

Name: uber elite spartans of the elite shadow warriors elite of grepolis; elite.
direction: yes
Member cap: 3
leaders: me and one other (open, feel free to apply)
structure: dictatorship - you do what we tell you!

requirements to apply:
1. Must be wanting to play this world
1. Must have over 1,000,000 points on every other server.
2. Must conquer within 24 hours of play (the fact that beginners protection is on is NOT an excuse).
3. Must start in some direction of this world.
5. Must be always ready to fight
8. Must know the game better than the programmers
13. Must always be active; 24hours a day IS NOT ENOUGH! if you have a job/school/life, want to ever sleep or play on any other world or on any other game do not even THINK of applying
21. Must follow all orders from the leaders (unless of course you are one, in which you dont)
34. I cant think of anything else to put here.

If interested please post here, filling in this application form:

Ingame name:
Past servers and best score so far:
Do you want to play on the kappa server?:
What is the air/speed velocity of an unladen swallow?:
in 10 words sum up how you would dominate this server:
Spell "discombobulation":
define "discombobulation":
what is your bank number/ pincode?:
Briefly describe Descartes view on the external world:
Who is a better scientest jude law or Sarah Palin:

Disclaimer: If you have won the nobel peace prize don't bother applying; we dont need timewasters.

see you in there

mike

*disclaimer, anyone who replies to this thread will be contractually obliged to sell their souls and their lives to me. Additionally by replying you show your interest in joining this super alliance and if you ever join another alliance in kappa, we will hunt you down (or just tell your leaders that you are spy for us, and don't say we don't have proof. We can do anything)*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6983

One word:

Fail.

Not a Chance of survival.

LOL 1,000,000 points in all other servers. Is this some kind of Joke? I really think u mite be seroius.

DeletedUser

Ugh!
I've won the Nobel Peace prize, but I gave it to my uncle. Can I still join?

DeletedUser

LOLz. You dont have the point requirement on the other servers.

DeletedUser

I would join but I guess i don't the necessary requisites

1)I don't have 1,000,000 points
2)I can't conquer within 24 hours of play cause of Beginner Protection
3)I would join in the same direction.......If i knew which direction
5)I like peace....Is so nice why do we have to fight in an war game ???
8)Unfortunately idk the game better than the programmers......if I knew it I would be an programmer
13)Unfortunately i have school and fortunately I have a life :D
21)You got me there idk how to follow orders :(
34)Idk the meaning of those "D" words

DeletedUser

oh dear boys and girls.
get yourselves sorted. this is a very serious alliance. But seeing as a few of the weaker players posting have less than the required amount i will lessen the entry requirements slightly. Please post your applications here.

P.S
This alliance is very serious

DeletedUser

Very nice :p

i love how everyone here is taking you seriously xD

DeletedUser

Obviously I meet every requirement, with the possible exception of #27.

As for your questions... I have answered all of them and filed the completed questionaire as required in triplicate with the Law firm representing the Uber Elite Spartans of The Elite Shadow Warriors Elite of Grepolis; Elite, hereafter referred to as the UES of TESWaG Elite.

I however, have a few questions I need answered BEFORE I sign up...

1. Will we be conquering Kappa ocean by ocean? And if so, will we define that via numerical or alphabetical ordering?
2. Will we allow other players to remain to run slave cities? Or do we simply rim them right off the edge of Kappa?
3. Will I be allowed to name all my cities after my Aunt? Auntie Sparta?
4. When is Lambda World coming out so I can quit Kappa?

DeletedUser

Dear Mr Mike Warren

Please find below my application to your uber-elite badbutt team,

1. Must be wanting to play this world -I am playing as I type
1. Must have over 1,000,000 points on every other server. - I OWN ALL POINTS EVERYWHERE
2. Must conquer within 24 hours of play (the fact that beginners protection is on is NOT an excuse). - I have already conquered 800 cities despite the server not being live
3. Must start in some direction of this world. - My satnav says North
5. Must be always ready to fight - I am always fighting (usually with myself)
8. Must know the game better than the programmers - I watched them write it
13. Must always be active; 24hours a day IS NOT ENOUGH! if you have a job/school/life, want to ever sleep or play on any other world or on any other game do not even THINK of applying - I have a porta-potty and a microwave, whats sleep?
21. Must follow all orders from the leaders (unless of course you are one, in which you dont) - I lead, no-one follows
34. I cant think of anything else to put here. - I was in 300 (big guy at the back)

Ingame name: Gimpolis
Past servers and best score so far: - Omega - 42.7
Do you want to play on the kappa server?: - See question 1!
What is the air/speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: 934.223 inches/week
in 10 words sum up how you would dominate this server: I can't count to 10
Spell "discombobulation": I cannot answer that on grounds on national security sir!
define "discombobulation": I cannot answer that on grounds on national security sir!
what is your bank number/ pincode?: Inmates are not allowed a bank account
Briefly describe Descartes view on the external world: - Trees
Who is a better scientest jude law or Sarah Palin: - Both of them merged would be the best solution - I have build a teleport to acheive this already

When do I get to hear back? :)

DeletedUser

Thankyou Mordarth for your application... You will hear from us within the next decade.

To answer Rooster:
1. Will we be conquering Kappa ocean by ocean? yes
And if so, will we define that via numerical or alphabetical ordering?
We will first do prime numbers, then even numbers, then square numbers, followed by ocean 15... That ok for now?
2. Will we allow other players to remain to run slave cities? No, this is total genocide for everyone else playing
3. Will I be allowed to name all my cities after my Aunt? Auntie Sparta? Depends, if you are the other leader you can name it what you want, if you are the member you must name your cities "This city is now the property of uber elite spartans of the elite shadow warriors elite of grepolis; elite"
4. When is Lambda World coming out so I can quit Kappa? Never, did you not hear Kappa is the last server... The rest are imaginary :eek:

I hope you consider applying. There are still 2 slots up for grabs (or 3 if i have to kick myself out for not meating the member requirements)

cheers

mike

P.S - This alliance is serious ^^