Top 12 Nod's Paros Power Rankings. Who Will Rise? Who Will Fall?

DeletedUser5554

Well howdy hoe guys! I'm going to be making a power rankings for all alliances that I view as the best. I'll also include bits of news and updates of the world if I can pick it up. Feel free to give me feed back on how I can make this better. And now without further ado here we go!

Some kind of intro music:

1- Venom 2.0 Well if you haven't been under a rock this shouldn't be shocking. Venom 2.0 appears to be a strong, well organized, and committed alliance. Their ABP and conquests for gain reflect this at 30 gains and 0 losses. They have also sacked 2 leaders and sent them off to the rim. This team easily earns the first seed for this edition.

2-Chaos Hunters: Chaos hunters have 10 conquests for gain and 0 losses. They also have a fairly seasoned roster and given the chance could be a spoiler in this world. At this point in time they hold 4th in ABP. They've earned this rating off their offense and mobilization capabilities.

3- Legion of the Damned: LoD also has a decent roster both in size and talent. They have the 2nd rank in alliance ABP which is huge and are 2nd ranked in over all points which isn't so huge. Where they fell short on the second seed in my Power Rankings is conquests. Or lack of they hold third with 8 gains right now trailing Venom and Chaos hunters. So they come in a close third rank.

4- Paros Imperium: Paros Imperium takes the fourth seed this time around. With the third ranking in ABP and 5-0 in conquests right now. Paros Imperium if they play their cards right could be a major power around here.

5- THE UNKNOWN ELITE: Some people may find this shocking based on my ranking style for this week because TUE holds third over all in conquests. They fall short however in ABP indicating it may just be a select few trying to conquer and fight rather than just the alliance as a whole. 5 ain't bad though at this time boys.

6-Inglorious Basterds: After two successful runs else where and a decent roster of players it shouldn't take any seasoned veteran by surprise that they make one debut. They currently hold 14th in ABP with just 30 players. They also have taken 3 cities for gain. The main concern is that they are new Venom and seem to have had a conquest for loss by Venom on one of their leaders. But given the guys who follow i'd say that this team deserves a little credit.

7- The Deadly Phalanx: Hailing from Ocean 56 this team seems to be a little newer and less seasoned. But they have posted 2 conquests for gain and have lost zero thus far. In addition they rank 5th in ABP showing that they are aggressive. it's good enough to be 7th this week.

8- The Lucky Ones: The Lucky Ones get here on ABP alone ranking in at sixth. They haven't posted gains nor have they posted losses. It isn't anything flashy but at least they're one of the 12 here.

9- Polis: Polis comes in with ranked tenth in ABP. They hold one conquest for gain at this time and no losses. Only time will tell if they can stay with the top 12 power rankings.

10- Seven Deadly Sins: They come in at 3-0 in conquests. With the ninth ranking in ABP. For a smaller roster this seems to be rather impressive at this time but only time will tell if they're for real.

11- Sons of Olympus: I'm sure there's a few under the radar dark horses out there but give SoO the credit it deserves. They got knocked out of the top 12 then crawled back in even if just barely. Despite all the losses to Venom they continue to survive and attempt to hang in there. They are 2-12 in conquests and all 12 losses are to Venom.

12- Phoenix: Way down on the rankings list but here they are. Ranked tenth in points and eight in ABP. They hold no conquests for gain and six conquests for loss. Venom currently holds all six of those conquests and have sacked their leader.

News:

A Potent Bite: Clearly Venom 2.0 is out for blood in their ocean as Sons of Olympus, Inglorious Basterds, and Phoenix have all felt the wrath of V2. While IB might not be as concerned as Phoenix and Sons of Olympus who combined trail the war 18-0. Earlier remarks and out bursts on the public forum suggest that Phoenix's leaders failed to instill a sense of hustle and urgency in their alliance. Clearly this contributed to their losses as Phoenix came out of the blocks no where near prepared for a war. Sons of Olympus is less relevant and it would shock me if they're still around as a team for much longer.

Nod's advice to the struggling alliances: Look guys take it or leave it but here's my advice and there's no way you will win in your current state. My advice is if you still plan on surviving to ditch your current leadership. I saw that Phoenix's plan was simply to found on free islands. This wouldn't save you it would only hinder you as now you can't farm but can serve as a farm. My ultimate advice is replace the leaders be it by passing on power or forming a splinter alliance and attempt to build a web of cities in your area. Recruit and conquer and build troops to fight the war. Expect early losses and expect things to get messy but over all victory isn't out of the question. It won't be a pretty victory but at this point a win is a win.

Prime Real Estate in 56: Being on the boarder of 56/66 I can say that there isn't much in the way of storming 56. If someone wanted to pick up quick cities and gain experience for the tougher wars. Or just trying to get out of range of Venom then the best route might be a invasion of 56.

This is all I have for now hopefully i'll have more lively power rankings when I get free time next. Best of luck Paros players and don't forget to give feedback or let me know how I did. :)

DeletedUser5554

Thank you trying my best. A little different being on the outside of the top 12 for once haha.

DeletedUser5554

Thanks! Looks like I've satisfied everyone thus far. :)

DeletedUser5554

I can try it really depends on life as always ya know?

DeletedUser38652

Almost made me joining you guys in o56... But my lighting bolt are hitting Spartan Legacy's founder hard :)

DeletedUser

outbursts ? what outbursts ? o_O
:D

great analysis, much better than simple rankings, but guess it takes time

DeletedUser5554

Idk some butt hurt leader from that burning bird that never dies alliance thingy or something like that. And yeah if I can get really involved I can make some good observations.

DeletedUser

hey nodcrush. first time i heard from you was a message saying leave your alliance as your founder has upset us. if not we will destroy you. or along those lines. nice to see you can debate too.
i think you will see New Era slowly rise the ranks.

DeletedUser5554

I must be super lucky everyone agrees with this an no controversies have been made...On the flip side no controversies have been made making the forum less interesting. But at least everyone sees me as a fair rater.

DeletedUser

The Deadly Phalanx is 3rd in attackers and 5th in Points, we have quite a few experienced players fighting on our side

DeletedUser5554

They also have an academy :p And while they are 3rd in offense they trail conquests to the Saints I believe. But then again its a DW alliance so that isn't surprising.