Opinons! Issue 1

DeletedUser

I know PG didn't get disbanded they just kicked you out and re-elected a better leader. In other words you lost alliance. So you really haven't learn anything. Why did you use me as an example hypocrite? You "F-A-I-L" in every world your alliance joins. You never learn from your mistakes making you a failed leader.

That is why your alliance will fail. It will fail, it is a fact. Not a theory or an assumption you will see it fail. With a capital "F"

Sometimes, when we read firelord's posts, we can simply go on ignoring them

DeletedUser14845

I know PG didn't get disbanded they just kicked you out and re-elected a better leader. In other words you lost alliance. So you really haven't learn anything. Why did you use me as an example hypocrite? You "F-A-I-L" in every world your alliance joins. You never learn from your mistakes making you a failed leader.

That is why your alliance will fail. It will fail, it is a fact. Not a theory or an assumption you will see it fail. With a capital "F"

And u think u will do so much better because.....

DeletedUser

He will do better becuase hes joining one, not making one. I think hes joining dbd

DeletedUser15240

ok, I am going to hereby agree with firelord, I have to say I agree with a lot of what he says, he says what others think but don't have the balls to say, and I respect that, anyway, he is correct mr Heist, until you accept you are a bad leader you can never improve, you know what annoys me? its leaders who fail, don't learn their lesson and keep failing, dude please just join an alliance learn some stuff, don't waste your time leading more terrible alliances which fail every single time without exception.

DeletedUser

ok, I am going to hereby agree with firelord, I have to say I agree with a lot of what he says, he says what others think but don't have the balls to say, and I respect that, anyway, he is correct mr Heist, until you accept you are a bad leader you can never improve, you know what annoys me? its leaders who fail, don't learn their lesson and keep failing, dude please just join an alliance learn some stuff, don't waste your time leading more terrible alliances which fail every single time without exception.

If you haven't noticed, thats exactly what I did in PHI...

DeletedUser

I think it's a good point. I led a MRA in Gamma for a number of months and it failed. I realised that MRAs don't work well and I changed. I should've realised earlier, but I did eventually. Since then I've been in a number of successful alliances and now I've come back to give leadership another go. I think there are a number of leaders who could do with joining a few good alliances and then trying to lead again.

DeletedUser

You got [X]plosion and Hey wrong, they're both going North-West so Ocean 44. Not South-West(O45) and North-East(O54).

DeletedUser

Sorry, I think they switched..
It said North-West on Xplosion's recruitment thread from the start... same for hey. You got it wrong or they switched to 45 and 54 and if they did they would've changed their threads.

EDIT: You've changed it now, nvm.

DeletedUser

Come on guys lets seriously give it up . We are getting no where just arguing about whos alliance will do better. Just give your opinion and move on. :) haha

And quit bringing up the past. Chi is a new world and everyone will be starting from square one, it doesnt matter if you have 10,000,000 points in another world or 10,000. Everyone has a chance to do good in a new world. :) Corny i know lol

And once again, the Irish War Wolves are not a premade. We are recruiting in game. The post was just an advertisement to get the name out there. :) And let our past go, i know we had one bad world, :p quite frankly a terrible MRA world haha But this world will be different. Ive learned alot these past couple worlds and Im ready to make a run again :)

Good luck to all you other alliances :) Cant wait till the world opens :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Uh-Oh! Fotns is here......

Back on topic guys, keep the debates as nice as possible because I'm getting a tad bored of being lenient when its being thrown in my face

DeletedUser

Opinions Issue 1 Part 3

Discuss the new premades, (this is the most up to date list of all the alliances)

Premades

Ocean: 45

1. Project Monolith
2. Tri Of Chi

Ocean: 44

1. [X]plosion
2. Hey
3. G.a.r.
4. Southern Unity

Ocean: 55

1. Defiance
2. Nothing

Ocean: 54

1. Irish War Wolves
2. Death Legion (MERGED into DBD)
3. DBD
4. Black Flag
5. Xxprosnip3zxX

Ocean: Undecided

1. Black Fusion

Oceans: ALL

1. Lord Fussy

Currently being Updated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So many going North-East... that should provide lots of BP for DBD. Nobody else is going South-West except Southern Unity. I want somebody else to go there as well :(

DeletedUser

Southern Unity is moving to O44... Northwest if my sense of direction is correct.