PNP Those Brave Souls!

DeletedUser

The brave men and women of Havoc are recruiting! We're a group of players dedicated to each other, fighting hard and keeping the enemy in the state they ought to be: DEAD! And we make them dead quick! We're currently searching for active members to join us in O54 or O44. First time players should note we're a friendly group to our members and our allies, so feel free to join as well. For those wanting an invitation, you can send me private messages, reply here, or simply look me up ingame, or you can apply ingame. "Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!" We rule the waves, we and our allies forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because It comments on the players that make up Havoc.....

DeletedUser

PnP stands for Politics and Propaganda, this is a recruitment call... PnP's generally target other alliances (negative) or put forward a story about a specific alliance (both positive and negative). This is neither...

DeletedUser

Sure it is. It's propaganda calling Havoc members Brave while at the same time combinging with a recruitment call. Leastwise that's what I believe and that's why I put up the "PNP" stamp on it.

DeletedUser4577

lol, I got to agree with Kadjayuni that this really just sounds like a recruitment call. Good luck with it all though! :D

DeletedUser

LOL alright so no one agrees with me. Oh well, that's life. At least it's up there for people to see and come around and take a look. Maybe some of them will even stay!