Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

ApathysEmbrace

BP - 8/10: I know of the situation that happened last night and therefore earned a great deal of dBP so my hats off to you. You should be our mascot.
Points - 6/10: Not in the top 100 but does have an extra city at hand if a player with a single city dares to start a fight, use it well aha.
Alliance - 9/10: It's only cause we're in the same alliance that's why it's not so much of a realistic score but every alliance has room for improvement and sharpening, that's why it's a 9.
Rep - 2/10: How I see rep is the green bars you have, the more one has, the more widely known he is and therefore has a larger reputation. I have no idea what your rep is like in-game apart from the fact you're our diplomat so 1 bar + Diplomat = 2 points

Overall: 25/40

DeletedUser

Chalna
BP - 5/10, not much attacking BP for a starting player and has not seemingly had to defend from much, but that is as much a reflection on the world as himself (herself?) hopefully will improve.
Points - 7/10, not too bad, three cities is good too, lots of room to grow at this stage.
Alliance 8/10 Reformed law strong but not too strong... still look like stayers at this stage of the game.
Rep - NA don't have the experience to judge anyone yet.

starting? i started a week late.

abp: ranked 539 with just over 600. 3/10

dbp: ranked 3000 + with 35. not ranking unless you have tons.

points: ranked 800 with 2497. rather small, should have a cs soon i guess. 5/10

alliance: kind of unresolved, could be good, could be awful. 5/10

rep: i don't care about forum rep, and ingame i've never heard of you, but no one really remmeberss that many people, so no effect.

total 4/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39849

starting? i started a week late.

abp: ranked 539 with just over 600. 3/10

dbp: ranked 3000 + with 35. not ranking unless you have tons.

points: ranked 800 with 2497. rather small, should have a cs soon i guess. 5/10

alliance: kind of unresolved, could be good, could be awful. 5/10

rep: i don't care about forum rep, and ingame i've never heard of you, but no one really remmeberss that many people, so no effect.

total 4/10

BP: rank 73 2958, 8/10
alliance: reformed law falling a bit off lately but still good for rank 4 in points and 2 in attackers 8/10
rep: 9/10 active on both the internal and external fora

DeletedUser

ABP Rank - 9/10 top 50
DBP Rank - 4/10
Cities - 7/10
Points - 8/10
Alliance - 9/10
Rep 8/10
Total - 45/60

Defender of the day award in Niceaea!

DeletedUser42982

@Blnk
Points - 5/10 not really much to say, not high up in ocean ranks and nothing special in world view.
BP - 2/10 I only give a two as you have 600 DBP, however that ABP is really poor, i've gotten much more probably from island quests alone!
Alliance - 4/10 at least it's not an mra (like mine) but low point average and not really much of a threat to anyone yet.

Total,
11/30

DeletedUser

apathy.

points- 6/10. 2 cities, 5289 points good, not great. rank 137

bp. 9/10. exactly one offensive bp point in front of me. rank 48

allaince: 6 1-2/10 mra? maybe but they are doing well it seems.

total 21 1-2/30

ps. whoever rates me i'll have 2000 more points in a little over 3 hours.

DeletedUser

Chalna-
Respectful point total at this point in the game. Reform Law is a pretty good alliance even though it has fell a little in rankings but still a lead dog. Battle points are in the top 100. I would give you a 9.2 overall.

DeletedUser

christian, got rimmed, you are not bad, but you have no points, so 0

DeletedUser42982

Chanla
Points 8/10, top 50, can't complain.
(A)BP 7/10 Once again not bad, would have given it a 6 but you've clearly had a bit of defensive work to do, gotta get that ABP above ya score rank for the image mate :p
Alliance 7/10 Good, with a good bunch of players, are looking on the up again after a while were i doubted them :)
Rep Tbh i Dgaf enough to answer this one, i know your name, that must mean that you are someone worth remembering.

DeletedUser

ApathysEmbrace

points: Currently number 55, having a closer look at your cities I can conclude that they are all of reasonable size. With an average of 3500 points. I'm giving you a 8/10

ATKBP: Great ranking here, position nr. 11 at the moment which is perfect in comparison with your player ranking. 10/10 here.
DEFBP: Your obviously a more agressive player, however your defensive battlepoints aren't bad at all, especially not taking into account that your probably an offensive player. 8/10 here.

Alliance: Solid alliance with a great ranking and average points. Not sure how it operates, but from what I can tell a 9/10 here.

All together that comes down to a 9/10 :)

DeletedUser

0000 he dead

king of cheda i have (sadly) been attacked all of once. (two other times by a nub with nothing, but that's no bp so doesn't count.)

DeletedUser38291

0000 he dead

chalna

30,419 rank 39 doing well i must say 9/10

ABP
7,938 rank 60 makes me think that this guy/gal loves to attack 9/10

DBP
3,444 rank 67 thinking is he/she getting attacked or is he/she defending his/her allies? Either way i would love him/her to have my back ;) 9/10

Alliance
RL 867,097 rank 4 so far so good, thinking this alliance will be here for another few months yet 10/10

Total
37/40 not bad i must say ;) lol

P.S pretty much a noob in the externals so play nice guys/gals :D

Edit: thanks for the -rep with the comment biased but please whoever it was could you please sign the damn thing!! How rude :p.

Chalna your alliance profile mentions that your members are experienced in other servers such as Helorus? Please could you enlighten me as to who your experienced members are from Helorus? As i was in Juggernaut then moved to Space Invaders but i don't reconize any of RL members in the core of Helorus! Sorry but my minds gone blank :/

DeletedUser

king of cheda

Rank 2274, however taking into consideration that your located in ocean 26 (which is fairly new), in which your on a 13th spot, I'm giving you 7/10.

ATKBP:
Nr. 827. Again hard to judge at this point. But you seem to be an agressive player compared to your current points. 6/10

DEFBP:
Nr 3846. Yet again, being in a fairly new ocean you probably haven't been attacked that much, so hard to judge here. Giving you 6/10

Alliance:
First thing that I noticed is that your alliance is located primarily in ocean 35. There is a little gap between you and their core. However nothing that can be solved with taking a few cities :)
Ranked nr. 30 with a 5k average isn't bad at all, again taking in account your current location and how long the alliance has been around. 8/10 here.

27/40, there is always room for improvement, but your on the right path. Keep it up! :)

DeletedUser

chalna

Edit: thanks for the -rep with the comment biased but please whoever it was could you please sign the damn thing!! How rude :p.

Chalna your alliance profile mentions that your members are experienced in other servers such as Helorus? Please could you enlighten me as to who your experienced members are from Helorus? As i was in Juggernaut then moved to Space Invaders but i don't reconize any of RL members in the core of Helorus! Sorry but my minds gone blank :/

ya i'll ask around, but i don't know, i've been gone since about 2011. and how the heck would he be biased? i've never talked to him before lol + rep to negate that act of ridiculousness.

DeletedUser

Well i suppose i should be ranking Aralith but since he is my alliance leader i'd probably be a bit biased, though mainly because if i say nasty things he might kick me out :). The man does have a minor god complex.

DeletedUser

0000 again :p

ps. i just gave a 2777 point city away, it'll be replaced within the next 24 hours by a 4500+ pointer, take that into consideration.