-Shadows Fall-

DeletedUser

Never :p

Our goals where to dominate Nu, mainly starting with 055.

DeletedUser

:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:
SICK!!! You're now no. 1 in Nu, yet do not have more than 80 players, SICK!!!

DeletedUser13647

You guys are cowards hiding behind stats. Real players don't give a blank about stats

DeletedUser

You guys are cowards hiding behind stats. Real players don't give a blank about stats

once again with the "cowards" comment.

how are we hiding behind stats? you really do not have a clue.

DeletedUser13647

Come at me then. I don't care.

There are two SF members an island away from me. Wonder if they'll be your tools to take me out.

The minute someone reveals the truth behind your alliance you quickly get rid of them. Huh, I've seen this before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are two SF members an island away from me. Wonder if they'll be your tools to take me out.

The minute someone reveals the truth behind your alliance you quickly get rid of them. Huh, I've seen this before.

Oh my gosh, he is right, I have never seen it this way before. Of course it all makes sense now! SF is just a bunch of meanies who are playing a war game and doing well.. They should not go to war and let everyone else win, they should let the noobies play farmville in peace. Because :pro:

I bet you have seen this before... act like an idiot, stick your nose where it doesnt belong, and start talking about some things you dont know anything about apparently and there are concequences. Life is so unfair.

A few months on Iota and someone thickheaded should know everything about the game by now right?

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh, he is right, I have never seen it this way before. Of course it all makes sense now! SF is just a bunch of meanies who are playing a war game and doing well.. They should not go to war and let everyone else win, they should let the noobies play farmville in peace. Because :pro:

I bet you have seen this before... act like an idiot, stick your nose where it doesnt belong, and start talking about some things you dont know anything about apparently and there are concequences. Life is so unfair.

A few months on Iota and someone thickheaded should know everything about the game by now right?
who are you i don't care if you want go with the shadows fall if you love them and love them more then we can conquer you and i will be happy to take your cities at anytime.:pro:

DeletedUser

For your information I have nothing to do with Shadows Fall, not even a pact, however I dont take being disrespected well...

And who are you to jump in the middle of this? This was previously just a little ORC player running his mouth and I was correcting him. I did not wish it to be in the Shadows fall page but he migrated here so maybe we are a little out of place

If Shadows fall was making themselves look like idiots I would call them out on it too.... in fact I pointed out that you took one of there citys.

Remember the holes you dig yourself into, I have been nice not attacking your alliance so far. If you want to discuss this farther though lets do it somewhere else and not on there thread though, challenge me on the tiger lair thread that would be much more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

truth? please enlighten me on what the truth about my alliance is, i did pm God asking what the truth was but never got back to me...

DeletedUser13647

My point is that conquering the new players would be alright. Go ahead I don't care. I just don't like other people infiltrating and disbanding alliances then thinking that their so tough for doing it.

DeletedUser

My point is that conquering the new players would be alright. Go ahead I don't care. I just don't like other people infiltrating and disbanding alliances then thinking that their so tough for doing it.

Like i said, we never said we are "tough" for doing it.

disbands are a way to rid the world of MRA's. teach the new players how to spot poor leadership/MRA alliance, and teach the former leaders how/when they are likely to be infiltrated by a dis-bander and what they should do in future to prevent it.

DeletedUser

Well look at there ABP,there doing a lot more than disbanding...they don't hide behind the stats or go around bragging there though,they do that with umm,troops?

DeletedUser

Well look at there ABP,there doing a lot more than disbanding...they don't hide behind the stats or go around bragging there though,they do that with umm,troops?
i let you know that they are in more than 1 ocean..
so don't mess with me.:Angry:(SW)

DeletedUser

(90% of alliances are in more than 1 alliance,but yours like MRa's are spread all over (SF have remained in the 50s,while you in the 40s,50s,and60s...)

DeletedUser

How are we hiding behind stats? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Only stats that matter are bp, and we own you all there. O.R.C. has more players than us, yet 3 times less bp. So, by this logic you must be pointwho**ng which makes you a hypocrite.

I'm afraid you have no idea what you're talking about.