Super Serial Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Hey guys I made this for super serial discussion about the world. Don't stray off topic or you will feel the wrath of the mods.

So lets get started with some super serial talk about the world, I think D.N. sucks and has a bunch of noobs like theyank, Tyrone, and DW. They will all be rimmed within a week.

DeletedUser

came here with some friends from corinth, although you guys are looking very tempting right now. We will see where the world takes me :)

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha, your other thread got locked already bend, you better watch out or you might get a warning!!! ;)

DeletedUser

But if we create a thread and call it Offtopic and then get a warning from a super awesome mod for offtopic, will it be the same as dividing by zero and will the universe end? It's too risky to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

chaps I have allowed you a thread for chat and such, please don't use it to mod bash or flame or I will have no option but to shut it and become ruthless on your spam

DeletedUser

Have you guys lost it? Mod bashing!? What has this world come to... we already got shutdown once, lol.

Hey bend, I've been poaching Play For Keeps members from you here, hope you don't mind. ( Shhhh, don't tell Sapphy, she might PnP me ;) )

DeletedUser

You dirty dog, how dare you ;). I will write the PnP myself, no one will trust you after that.

DeletedUser

where do I sign up for mod rimming squad???
First order of business: discover MC's ingame name.

DeletedUser

I was wondering the same Tyrone, he won't be joining till the rim though. Hopefully he decides to go southwest so that he is near us.

DeletedUser

P.S did you guys see the top 12 thread already got locked again lol.

DeletedUser

just a quick question, If we rim dazlerr, will he stop interrupting us?

and an announcement: Mod Rim squad is looking for new members in ocean 45.

DeletedUser

just a quick question, If we rim dazlerr, will he stop interrupting us?

and an announcement: Mod Rim squad is looking for new members in ocean 45.

will the 44/45 border line do you? thats where i'm at

DeletedUser

check ur CS travel time, speed 2 blows so u gotta be about 2 islands away to make it stick. also, siege only lasts 8 hr. if u land, city is as good as urs.

DeletedUser

Also need to catch me offline so I don't just dodge offense and break siege seconds after it lands.
There is ways to avoid that, don't necessarily need to catch you offline, although that would obviously be preferable.