Pnp The End Of Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser

oh there is much much more to come jon :).. who said to me something about Serbs being like Nazi's in Pm's now again? ? and you take in Nubz...:) last straw, and last shred of a claim of honour you had, made my mind up.

DeletedUser48096

Oh come now Jonny Boy, I have always had an open inbox policy and if someone dislikes they are welcome to voice their dislike of me if they wish and we can then discuss things like adults. Unfortunatly for you my inbox is empty........ You can feel free to call me hated if you wish, But you are once again making claims I find questionable. Even Henrik acknowledged Iam not the guy that people have painted me as..

Iam willing to guess one of those players is Exo, But since Iam an adult I hold no ill feeling torwards Exo and I wouldn't care if he disliked me or not. I was willing to put aside our differnces to bring him in the first place.

As for the rest?.. I wonder if this is simply PnP on your part Jonny.. Because again these are clearly people who are happy to tolerate me in silence and are unwilling to speak up.

DeletedUser

yep i really don't like eXo :) , mike promised he wouldn't join to me but then he does...i warned, you don't listen...well done TDr thank your leaders.

for some reason Exo blocks my messages.. must be hard in td for him... lm m f a o!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would TD doubt Jamo? I believe taking in Exo was perhaps a (what is the word) oh yeah , mistake! I have to say sorry to the whole of Grep as i brought him into the game lol! But you should never think he is ever bluffing, like Ronseal he does exactly what is said on the tin. Why the heck would you take in Exo after he warned you did you think it was a joke? Jay don't play.

DeletedUser48096

I rest my case Jamo and my view of you still stands.. At least Iam willing to say this is only a game and be an adult in the way that I talk about both people I dislike and like.

We put the matter to a council vote and the majority decided. Diplomacy in action.. You simply tried to dictate the way others should play the game and when things go against that plan you behave like a spoilt child. I would offer you a compliment but going forward you have little to no basis to call me dirty considering the way both yourself and Jonny have played this game.

DeletedUser

So now Exo aint a spoilt child cos he is Td? GGN logic. I can't get offended by anything you write GGN cos i saw the arrogance in TD posts when you thought the win was in the bag, i see the contradictions in what you yourself write about Exo in the forums and other Td say about him here , then when he joins Td you think i will just stand back? I think that the biggest hypocrite in Herm is eXo for what he said about TD and then joined you , second , the TD council after what you really think of him then let him in...me i always tell the truth, even when i lie :)

DeletedUser

I rest my case Jamo and my view of you still stands.. At least Iam willing to say this is only a game and be an adult in the way that I talk about both people I dislike and like.

We put the matter to a council vote and the majority decided. Diplomacy in action.. You simply tried to dictate the way others should play the game and when things go against that plan you behave like a spoilt child. I would offer you a compliment but going forward you have little to no basis to call me dirty considering the way both yourself and Jonny have played this game.

Why is it every time you get upset about something you start on me. It's not my fault AK42000 left your alliance. It's your's for taking in Exo and co. I'm guessing he didn't vote for them to join.

The way I've played the game. You mean cleanly without having to cheat in every way possible. I thought that is how it was suppose to be played. Sorry if that offends you.

DeletedUser48096

Who said I was starting on you Jonny? I simply observed that I have never attempted to partake in general manipulation in the same way that you or Apoc have. Plus if AK would actually reply to messages we might be aware of that fact Jonny. Since AK never even sent a single message to anyone or posted a single message on the forum to inform anyone of why he did this. I do as a result find it rather presumptious to put the blame for this on Exo and co.

It doesnt offened me, I just find it stupidly hypercritical that you have labelled me as dirty but yet you consider yourself clean.

DeletedUser48096

So now Exo aint a spoilt child cos he is Td? GGN logic. I can't get offended by anything you write GGN cos i saw the arrogance in TD posts when you thought the win was in the bag, i see the contradictions in what you yourself write about Exo in the forums and other Td say about him here , then when he joins Td you think i will just stand back? I think that the biggest hypocrite in Herm is eXo for what he said about TD and then joined you , second , the TD council after what you really think of him then let him in...me i always tell the truth, even when i lie

Exo didnt even ask to join us. In fact he was quite reluctant to come Jamo..

We put the matter to a vote, The view was that we were willing to put aside our differnces and work with both Exp and Exo regardless of what has happened previously. That shows a level of maturity that you are seemingly incapable of understanding..

Do you really think Apoc and Archi wouldnt be doing the same if they thought the win was in the bag?.. Do you really think you wouldnt be doing the same if you were in an alliance that was on the verge of winning a world?. Seriously Jammo Exo might be a hypocrite in your eyes, But it takes one to know one...

DeletedUser

Exo didnt even ask to join us. In fact he was quite reluctant to come Jamo..

We put the matter to a vote, The view was that we were willing to put aside our differnces and work with both Exp and Exo regardless of what has happened previously. That shows a level of maturity that you are seemingly incapable of understanding..

Do you really think Apoc and Archi wouldnt be doing the same if they thought the win was in the bag?.. Do you really think you wouldnt be doing the same if you were in an alliance that was on the verge of winning a world?. Seriously Jammo Exo might be a hypocrite in your eyes, But it takes one to know one...

He is in an alliance thats on the verge of winning the world. Apoc.

You lot don't stand much of a chance now do you. You can get one wonder built then you have to try and remove AK from your other islands.

Lets see how many others are willing to jump from the sinking ship that is TD. Time for some fun.

DeletedUser48096

Well it looks like you have totally failed to remove him before his VM kicks in. Only one city out of six taken so far and not too long left.

If only there was a way in which we can build wonders without having to remove AK?

DeletedUser48096

Ie -GGn is in CERN and is going to use the Particle accelerator to create anti matter destroying Jamo and AK and thus restoring balance to herm? ;)

Been watching Angels and Demons Jamo?... Antimatter isnt high on the list of objectives for the team at the LHC. The LHC is used to test various particle physics hypothesis, Antimatter being one of them. But Antimatter isnt anywhere near as destructive as both the movies and the media would have you believe.

It is just another example of scare-mongering.... Sound Familiar.. ;)

DeletedUser

If only there was a way in which we can build wonders without having to remove AK?

Well while he is in VM there is absolutely nothing that you can do. Not without finding another way to cheat the game. Maybe you can all complain to the Mods that you had taken all his cities before he went into VM but then some sort of glitch happened and then you didn't have them anymore. It worked last time so why not try it again.

DeletedUser48096

Well while he is in VM there is absolutely nothing that you can do. Not without finding another way to cheat the game. Maybe you can all complain to the Mods that you had taken all his cities before he went into VM but then some sort of glitch happened and then you didn't have them anymore. It worked last time so why not try it again.

Who looks like a bitter and twisted person bringing this up now eh? That was months ago. Plus I dont see how arguing a glitch here will make much differnce because as you well know there was a glitch in the game and programmers from innogames confirmed there was a glitch in the game and corrected it. It worked last time because there was a genuine glitch in the game and the inno investigation confirmed that. My only beef is that inno did nothing to inform the players that there had been an issue leaving us to explain what happened.

But since you want to bring this up, What did one of your members do after all this? I recall hearing one member of ZT (Who shall remain nameless eventhough they have since quit the game) even went as far as threatning Grepo support with legal action over this... That is as Iam sure you will agree a serious case of sour grapes and much more extreme than any length that anyone in TD went to or considered.. So seriously if your aim is to imply that we are crybabies... It really doesnt take into account ZTs actions and the numerous complaints submitted by both ZT (and NG) following this..

It worked last time because there was a genuine glitch in the game that denied us and inno confirmed that. Besides do you seriously expect me to believe that if you were denied in the a similar fashion you wouldnt also complain?..... Not only is it a poor attempt at a dig at TD, But it also exposes your own hypocracy Jonny..

Plus you appear to have missed a trick....

DeletedUser

i remember said member was called a beloved member of TD when he left GGN by you of all people, for a supposedly intelligent guy you have a short memory. Or maybe it was another GGN that made that comment..i can't remember you have so many accounts.

GGN said:
Plus you appear to have missed a trick....

Tricks are for kids..major sabotage is for Jamo. You do you worst , i'll do mine ..i think WW here could last for years :D

god mightyfist leaves too...what is going on in TD? He isn't even one of mine...

DeletedUser48096

i remember said member was called a beloved member of TD when he left GGN by you of all people, for a supposedly intelligent guy you have a short memory. Or maybe it was another GGN that made that comment..i can't remember you have so many accounts.

One and only one account on this world Jamo... Evidence first please..

Also who did I call a "beloved" member? Your correct, I dont recall that one, Going to need a full quote there.

god mightyfist leaves too...what is going on in TD? He isn't even one of mine...

;)