When Eta Ends!

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, who's going to continue with grepo after Eta ends? I know i haven't decided yet

If i continue, would be nice too see some familiar faces in that world :pro:

DeletedUser

Since Eta's activity level is already probably under 1000 players, if we're lucky we'll have until April

DeletedUser

Would be weird to play some other world with arch enemies on my side,you cant expect Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Moriarty to work together,it is just insane.

DeletedUser

You don't need to be on the same side as your enemies, but do you even have an arch enemy?

But think about it, only way we get a world as fun as Eta, is for Eta to conquer a new world

DeletedUser

I will not play anther browser game/world after ETA. Of coarse, Last browser game i told myself i would not lead any other alliance (takes to much time.) :Angry:

place me as undecided leaning no-way.

DeletedUser

From what I understand Eta will only end after the WW have been built and activity falls below 1000. Am I wrong?

DeletedUser

Used to be that way,but they changed the rules. Now you don't have to build the wonders to start HW, it will start no matter what

DeletedUser

I think I will not join another world. It's starting all over again and with the 2.0 it consumes way too much time

DeletedUser15336

To All,
Greetings.
Count me in, if you going to join another world. And let me know which one, please.
Resepectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser15946

Hm, we could make alliance, with me boss, brlinho commander...

DeletedUser

New worlds some have nice settings but the morale rlly kills some of the worlds. Corinth is the best second gen world settings wise.

DeletedUser

Innogames will inform us 4 weeks before they close the world. Maybe join a world that comes out in that time?