Withdrawing from POTM race

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alo,

I would like to formally withdraw from the POTM contest. Although I am honoured many felt it appropriate to nominate me; I am not an individual who is in need of public recognition to promote my ego. I personally feel that Deadly Truth should win because I am legitimately concerned about how he will react if he loses. He is an individual whose ego is completely out of whack. This is why he needs constant attention whether it be good or bad.

I make my PNP's solely to bring life to the forums (which has been a mighty success), and for the glory of Virus, not out of any desire for personal recognition or gain. I know my PNP's are good, and I know many like them. That is why I shalt continue to produce them as my time permits.

In turn, please vote for Deadly Truth. The boost to his ego will assure him that he has a purpose in life, as well as a place on these forums.

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pahaha

If Virus can't win in game or in the forum (as it so appears) where are your guys actual strengths?

Pretty sure that throwing in the towel isn't a sign of a top alliance... but hey please do keep letting us know about the glory that is the virus alliance in your future PnPs :p

DeletedUser16292

Alo,

I make my PNP's solely to bring life to the forums (which has been a mighty success), and for the glory of Virus, not out of any desire for personal recognition or gain. I know my PNP's are good, and I know many like them. That is why I shalt continue to produce them as my time permits.

In turn, please vote for Deadly Truth. The boost to his ego will assure him that he has a purpose in life, as well as a place on these forums.

- Not2Sane

Honestly no offense but you might consider waiting to make a pnp until you have something to make a pnp about, rather than pump out more rubbish.

DeletedUser

Alo,

I would like to formally withdraw from the POTM contest. Although I am honoured many felt it appropriate to nominate me; I am not an individual who is in need of public recognition to promote my ego. I personally feel that Deadly Truth should win because I am legitimately concerned about how he will react if he loses. He is an individual whose ego is completely out of whack. This is why he needs constant attention whether it be good or bad.

- Not2Sane

Your view of me is completely distorted I don't post in the forums to boost my ego, merely for fun. Grepolis the game itself is incredibly dry, it is the friends and grepolis community that keeps me here. I find the forums a great way to increase my level of fun here, sorry if that bothers you. But as always, I could care less about what you think of me.

You make your own PnPs and post them which does help thrust energy into the forums, so bravo for that. Now on the other hand I also enjoy making threads which are meant to bring in excitement. The ones recently made are just me and buicy having a fun time with this POTM thing. Does that bother you?

I am dissapointed that you feel the need to withdraw from the competition because you know there is no chance for you to win. Maybe you'll have better luck next month. Who knows.

DeletedUser

Your view of me is completely distorted I don't post in the forums to boost my ego, merely for fun. Grepolis the game itself is incredibly dry, it is the friends and grepolis community that keeps me here. I find the forums a great way to increase my level of fun here, sorry if that bothers you. But as always, I could care less about what you think of me.

You make your own PnPs and post them which does help thrust energy into the forums, so bravo for that. Now on the other hand I also enjoy making threads which are meant to bring in excitement. The ones recently made are just me and buicy having a fun time with this POTM thing. Does that bother you?

I am dissapointed that you feel the need to withdraw from the competition because you know there is no chance for you to win. Maybe you'll have better luck next month. Who knows.

Again, I could care less about winning trophies, medals, awards, forum tags, or anything else. That is why I withdrew. And if I am nominated next month, I will withdraw again. I have my reasons for this that I don't care to share, but needless to say I believe in things that are greater than myself.

+1 vote for Deadly Truth

DeletedUser

Again, I could care less about winning trophies, medals, awards, forum tags, or anything else. That is why I withdrew. And if I am nominated next month, I will withdraw again. I have my reasons for this that I don't care to share, but needless to say I believe in things that are greater than myself.

+1 vote for Deadly Truth

First of all thanks for your vote, it is much appreciated. I am glad you have come to accept the fact that my posts are stellar.

I just want the 100 gold so I can rebuild the walls in the cities I take in 55 faster :).

I guess we finally are on the same page on something, believing in things that are greater than ourselves.

I demonstrate this in Grepolis by putting in over 50 hours a week running an alliance to ensure that 99 other people have the best possible experience in Rho, spending hours helping alliance members and making posts contributing to the forums.

DeletedUser16292

+1 vote for Deadly Truth

Going the high and mighty route...REALLY?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Hey if a guy doesn't want to be involved in a comp then it's his call. His reason for doing so is his business. He could have dropped out because he went to have a glass milk and found out it had curdled and in his anger over the milk gone bad he withdrew from the race, even if his reason was something along those lines it's perfectly fine. If someone nominated doesn't want to be a part of the comp there is nothing wrong with that, just getting nominated is a cool thing.

DeletedUser

Hey if a guy doesn't want to be involved in a comp then it's his call. His reason for doing so is his business. He could have dropped out because he went to have a glass milk and found out it had curdled and in his anger over the milk gone bad he withdrew from the race, even if his reason was something along those lines it's perfectly fine. If someone nominated doesn't want to be a part of the comp there is nothing wrong with that, just getting nominated is a cool thing.

I'm pretty sure nobody has a problem if someone wants to withdraw. But the tone of his message was evidently divisive and I think that's where people took issue. Sure a guy can drop out but he can't expect people to not take issue with it if the message is written in the ungracious way that it was...

DeletedUser

Of course he has the right to withdraw. But it is no longer just his business when the reason he is withdrawing involves another person. Especially when it is a lame attempt to defame the said person.

DeletedUser

We are fighting a war. So our presence in ext will be reduced now.

DeletedUser16292

HEY DT, If a player doesnt want to be in a comp then it is completely up to them, even if the reason they dont want to be in a comp is because they left to grab a cookie, and then dropped it, and were unable to pick it up with the five second limit, and having now wasted a cookie, are mad . Even if there reasoning is something along those lines, it is there decision. Jeez DT, cant you just be happy with the coolness of being nominated? jerk

Last edited:

DeletedUser

U took what we wanted to give. :) U think u can brake us? Thats a big ROFL :) U are testing us. Why dont u show actual wars and how many cities taken? Im not speaking anymore. Days to come will prove how many BP u will drop. How u will degrade being mad about a lost cause. OFC u are big names altogether. But we are a big family. And u cant even imagine what means that. :)

Its not about personal power. WE THINK THE SAME :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just continue to ban our accounts. U know u can win only such way. Shame on you.

Not quite sure what you're trying to convey. If you're insinuating that EN/TRB are somehow trying to ban you from the game there wouldn't be much point. Most of your 'family' are jumping onto the Vmode ship :p

DeletedUser16292

U took what we wanted to give. :) U think u can brake us? Thats a big ROFL :) U are testing us. Why dont u show actual wars and how many cities taken? Im not speaking anymore. Days to come will prove how many BP u will drop. How u will degrade being mad about a lost cause. OFC u are big names altogether. But we are a big family. And u cant even imagine what means that. :)

Its not about personal power. WE THINK THE SAME :)

So you wanted EN and TRB to take 30+ cities...riiiiiiiight.

DeletedUser7591

So you wanted EN and TRB to take 30+ cities...riiiiiiiight.

well considering that we had already told them that they could have them as they were outside our 2 island limit
but due to there lack of speed in taking them they decided it was us not giving them to us and started a war over it

and as they don't figure into our game plan we didn't really defend them
just enough to get us some decent BP

DeletedUser

Interesting post Uther. Do you see any similarities in our attacks on you to your 3 ops on our players while we were NAP'd? I don't. So criticizing us for that shows your hypocrisy.

Now the act that sealed the deal for the war was Virus taking a city in ocean 44, you are responsible for it. Oddly enough it was you that took that city and then told me that it is in ocean 54. How peculiar.

Anyways if you really thought if we were going to let you continue to expand and fortify yourselves in ocean 54 you are deranged. That in itself is an hostile act.

Also about us just taking cities beyond that two island buffer zone how come Virus is losing cities that are in that buffer zone, I mean you aren't kicking anyone out. So we must be conquering them. Oh, did I mention we have a town in ocean 55 now? :)

I guess that town is unimportant as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.