Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser54494

Thank God grepo support changed the names. Hope they get Roni's account.

Coxwana

Phrourach
Now he's gone, that's 1 half of the drivel that filled every thread last month.

City names have been changed and he's gone.

Can we get on with it now?

DeletedUser54494

You are right. Bunch of noobs pulled a kamikazee mission on killz lost badly ghosted afterwards lol.

DeletedUser54584

winners are happy now i guess, now that STORM is gone. We lost our intrest and fun in this world. reason for this are: 1. hug 2. hug 3. hug 4. backstabbing allies( who hug enemy) 5. more hugs 6. did i meantion hugging? 7. almost forgot GOLD is META now.

anyway, till we fight again.

p.s. think roni tought about RULE 16
p.p.s one more thing HUGSSSSSSSSS

DeletedUser54192

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone believes that, especially anyone who has been on the world Skype chat. Roni has been on the world skype chat a lot and talked to her there, including commenting on changes in her profile picture (which is of herself). Roni knows that she is female. I'd appreciate it if you didn't scramble for internet jokes to try and defend Roni's disgusting sexist insults towards her.

DeletedUser47256

winners are happy now i guess, now that STORM is gone. We lost our intrest and fun in this world. reason for this are: 1. hug 2. hug 3. hug 4. backstabbing allies( who hug enemy) 5. more hugs 6. did i meantion hugging? 7. almost forgot GOLD is META now.

anyway, till we fight again.

p.p.s one more thing HUGSSSSSSSSS

That's funny because we never hugged you. Modern Warfare stabbed US in the back and joined you (see that worked out well for the both of you, huh? LOL) Finally, who are you to talk about Gold?! You and yours spent FAR more gold than us. Several members constantly at the top of every event (which couldn't be done without gold) and every siege you guys landed had constant support coming in from the same cities as you moved around resources and golded out troops. Your whole comment is just as ridiculous as was your hopes of wiping out Winners.

DeletedUser20914

Oh jhart, havent you proposed to me a hug in order to go after MW , you forgot ?
it was us who refused to hug ;)

and no kal, i dont know who anna is , skype is full of bots after all

DeletedUser47256

Oh jhart, havent you proposed to me a hug in order to go after MW , you forgot ?
it was us who refused to hug ;)

and no kal, i dont know who anna is , skype is full of bots after all

Nope, didn't propose anything since I'm not a diplomat. Simply chatting and getting a sense of where you were in regards to enemies/allies. Nice try tho.

DeletedUser47256

if only i could show them the pittiful pm you sent me
lol

Oh! You mean this "pitiful" one? Funny, doesn't seem to be anything like you're referring to and everything that I described it as. Want to spin any more delusional tales? I can do this all day.
upload_2017-6-13_8-57-55.png

DeletedUser47256

Again, wasn't a diplomat, so no proposal. Just wondered where you all were headed and shared my thoughts. Knowing now what I didn't know then, don' t worry, never would have even considered it. Thanks for all the cities though. Will provide a lot of additional help come WW time

DeletedUser20914

oh beleve me, you was finshing for members
after i said no to go with you against MW
you went straight ahead and recruited MW members, lol

and i am pretty sure u was a leader, back in the whole X mashup ;)

DeletedUser54584

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone believes that, especially anyone who has been on the world Skype chat. Roni has been on the world skype chat a lot and talked to her there, including commenting on changes in her profile picture (which is of herself). Roni knows that she is female. I'd appreciate it if you didn't scramble for internet jokes to try and defend Roni's disgusting sexist insults towards her.

I know nothing of what he did in world chat. I dont know what exactly was told, but if Roni did the things you said he should be ashamed.

p.s.
wanna hug in the next world i'm in???

DeletedUser54192

I know nothing of what he did in world chat. I dont know what exactly was told, but if Roni did the things you said he should be ashamed.

p.s.
wanna hug in the next world i'm in???
Actually, what he did with his city names was what he did wrong. I am just saying that he was on the world chat and talked to Ana on that chat, so he knows Ana is female, and as such he wasn't thinking of Rule 16. He continually refers to Ana as "she" or "her" in the skype, even when she wasn't in the room, so it's certain that he knew that Ana is female.

I'm an OSG player, not Winners, and I haven't been the diplomat here at any time, so if that's directed at me, not quite sure how it works. :p

DeletedUser54584

OSG, didnt had any contact with them to be honest, you were not in our neighbourhood. and i rember not seeing your name at all while i was playing in olous, hehehehe. have fun mate

DeletedUser54192

You too, Scindo. Probably didn't help that virtually all of my cities are on OSG's northern borders, so I was even further away. :p

DeletedUser47256

oh beleve me, you was finshing for members
after i said no to go with you against MW
you went straight ahead and recruited MW members, lol

Actually, if you recall, it was you that merged with MW and we continued to fight you all. After several weeks (months?), when that merge went to hell, a few of their more intelligent members reached out to us, not the other way around. What it comes down to is you guys lost. Plain and simple. It would have taken a long time, but it was in the cards and you knew it or else you wouldn't have ghosted. Everything else is simply just excuses.