Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser43485

Jeez, there's no arguing with you, you'd rather go to the end of the earth and back than admit the place you're in sucks or even worse, that your argument was crap. I mean, for the love of God, it's 60-4 or something and we're arguing semantics. Even 8-4 would be bad, you're getting knocked in the teeth (as a group), slammed into the ground and stomped, and you're arguing God knows what just to at least be at the top of some argument (which you're not, but after a while it's impossible to see anymore, so you just randomly spin in it, regardless of how many people try to wake you up or to tell you it's irrelevant), as if that would somehow make up for the fact that you're in the gutter. Go grab a city, that's a war you can maybe win and it will mean something, here it's hopeless, everyone will eventually stop replying, as there's no point arguing with you anymore, you'll twist it up and bring some irrelevant s**t in the picture, or a supposition you think elevates your point - just so you can feel good about yourself at the end of the day.

DeletedUser4278

I don't see how westmel comes into this? I don't think we've ever tried to count any of internal takeover as a conquest against an enemy

Nope i agree not relevant to city count at all i was just doing some trolling round the stats and discovered that your number 1 player has never taken a single enemy city. you know the whole lead by example but its a good mantra for OSG. ' don't worry about anyone else but yourself'.

Oh dude come on don't try to defend the play style as giving away BP he does not talk on the fourms or to other. But hey i can't deny he is 'winning' in every sense of the word. just not the way i chose to play or would want others in my team to play.

DeletedUser54495

Who the hell are the Goats of War again?

I think you are well aware of who we are, considering you had the nerve to send us all in personal message this long-winded whining session of yours ;)

DeletedUser54661

It wasn't long winded... simple copy and paste to save you the effort of actually going out of your way to come here. I mean you guys came really far outta your way into 53 to 'kill' the Winter Wolves. I figured I'd save you all the trouble this time.

DeletedUser54192

Jeez, there's no arguing with you, you'd rather go to the end of the earth and back than admit the place you're in sucks or even worse, that your argument was crap. I mean, for the love of God, it's 60-4 or something and we're arguing semantics. Even 8-4 would be bad, you're getting knocked in the teeth (as a group), slammed into the ground and stomped, and you're arguing God knows what just to at least be at the top of some argument (which you're not, but after a while it's impossible to see anymore, so you just randomly spin in it, regardless of how many people try to wake you up or to tell you it's irrelevant), as if that would somehow make up for the fact that you're in the gutter. Go grab a city, that's a war you can maybe win and it will mean something, here it's hopeless, everyone will eventually stop replying, as there's no point arguing with you anymore, you'll twist it up and bring some irrelevant s**t in the picture, or a supposition you think elevates your point - just so you can feel good about yourself at the end of the day.

This is trash talk, so pretty much everything is relevant. And my suppositions aren't really suppositions. We know Raxy got banned for multiaccounting, we know it was an attackable ban, we know that you got extra cities that used to be in OSG simply because some people don't value loyalty and decide to hop from alliance to alliance. Oh, and I know that the vast majority of people (as well as all the intel sites) don't count cities that swapped due to player defections as conquests for the score between two alliances. My points were correct, but you always divert it back to "we're winning on conquests, so everything we say is true", or claim some stuff that really isn't true.

DeletedUser54192

Nope i agree not relevant to city count at all i was just doing some trolling round the stats and discovered that your number 1 player has never taken a single enemy city. you know the whole lead by example but its a good mantra for OSG. ' don't worry about anyone else but yourself'.

Oh dude come on don't try to defend the play style as giving away BP he does not talk on the fourms or to other. But hey i can't deny he is 'winning' in every sense of the word. just not the way i chose to play or would want others in my team to play.

- "Lead by example"? I don't think we ever said whether or not Westmel was a leader.

- I'm interested as to how you know about how much he talks to people, unless you have spies (or just one spy). Raxy, Loli and Jusbyf weren't with us long enough to know how Westmel acts all the time.

- I wouldn't say that we are all selfish. As in every team, there are members that are more team-orientated than others. But that doesn't suddenly make all of OSG into a sett of selfish individuals with no team spirit.

DeletedUser4278

- I'm interested as to how you know about how much he talks to people, unless you have spies (or just one spy). Raxy, Loli and Jusbyf weren't with us long enough to know how Westmel acts all the time.

- I wouldn't say that we are all selfish. As in every team, there are members that are more team-orientated than others. But that doesn't suddenly make all of OSG into a sett of selfish individuals with no team spirit.

People pissed of with the alliance do some talking :)

Not selfish individuals with no team spirit? so i guess telling people how to play that they can't have cities in certain oceans and to remind them every now and then ... what was the wording ' you are always replaceable' really shows that team spirit your on about.

And as for ra and Loli they have been to three alliances. butchers founders went inactive and people had to leave it happens. OSG they didun't like so much because they left as they didun't feel there was much team spirit going around. And now they are here. It is not loyalty to stand on a sinking ship that insults you and questions you its stupidity. You need an alliance that values you Kal know the feeling?

DeletedUser54192

You generalised that to all of us, which is just plain wrong. Also, people who get pissed off tend to exaggerate, just a little. Don't tell me that you believe everything every angry person says, word for word? :)

We never said that they couldn't, just that it would be hard to defend them out there. Imagine you guys taking in some players in SE O33, or somewhere in O34. You probably wouldn't even take them in in the first place. Most alliances say that anyone further out that is recruited needs to make their way to the core. It's not an unusual practice, actually. Where was that wording used? Because I wouldn't call anyone in OSG replaceable. Yes, there are those with more and less value to the team (i.e. the ones who hide from any sort of participation, even when they are right next to the action are less valuable than those who make an effort to help), but I wouldn't go around telling people that they are replaceable.

By the way, I thought I would just check the number of alliances that those two have been in. Turns out that we both got it wrong on that count.

Raxy comes in at 4 alliances (obviously ignoring his trading alliance): Bunnies, Butchers, OSG, Simmerville.
Screenshot_674.png

Loli comes in at 6: Anbu Black Ops (wasn't a 1 man alliance I believe), Spartan Jags, Bunnies, Butchers, OSG, Simmerville.

Screenshot_675.png

And frankly, we aren't a sinking ship. You have a view of OSG based on one war front, which was definitely our weakest to start off with. But we're winning in O33/34 vs Jesters/Sails, winning vs Bunnies, and not doing too badly vs Tripartite so far as I know.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
know what i'm mad about...
two or three people have cooped not one but three threads to air their personal alliance crap over nonsense, that's right NONSENSE
no one cares how many alliances these members have been in
and to make sure one of you is precise or one upping the other is bs
no one cares if you count city gains one way or another within your alliance (yes, conquests = conquests0
to draw it out over pages and pages is ridiculous
and i doubt anyone has the right count atm
oracle has been down for a week
all grep pages are behind on updates
and where on gods earth are mods and community managers with updates and reeling in of all this crap????

trash talk is supposed to be about the game, not about petty squabbles
oh wait, i forgot this is the kindergarten playground
put on your big boy/ girl pants and hit something already

DeletedUser54192

Unfortunately, trash talk always tends to go this way. You say one thing, to do with the game, and it escalates. And the mods don't seem to be editing content that directly breaks the rules of the forum, so trying to drag back threads that aren't entirely off topic (technically this one isn't, as it is trash talk) isn't that high on their priorities, I guess.

At least in this trash talk thread there are probably fewer direct personal insults than the Nagidos or Pagasae forums. Those are ridiculous.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
the very first trash talk threads were made up trash, funny things, to bring lightness to the rest of the game
and while, you may be right, kal, about no rules being broken, this thread being better than other servers, etc., you still had to point all that out
you couldn't LET IT GO
if you are one of those ppl that has to have the last word, be my guest
i'll never respond to you again

DeletedUser47256

If anyone wants to know what kind of a "man" Roni is, take a look at the names he changed his cities too before he tucked tail and ran out of Olous. Ana is still in high school, yet he called her some nasty names and proclaimed she does some horrible things. Honestly, I would love to see him get rimmed from every world he runs away to. Completely unethical, cowardly thing to do. I have a large vocabulary of other words that are a much more fitting description, but the mods wouldn't be too happy if I used them here.

DeletedUser41523

Well there goes the last of the SC allies. Guess we can officially say that chapter of Olous history is closed.

DeletedUser54494

Roni the Great. pffft. more like Roni the lowlife, how can a sane person changed his city names and put nasty stuff about a 17yr old girl. I am pissed but at the same worried about the man has lost his sanity. I am a 20yr old would never do that to a young lady! Roni is 20 also but this guy is an outcast and has no social life he just proved how mch of a lowlife he is. This is too much and this aint right. Roni get yourself as I observed your behavior here you are RACIST! NO RESPECT FOR WOMAN! in short just a lowlife scum throwing his tantrum on a 17yr old girl that is on VM!

DeletedUser54494

This is what happens when you have no Real life friends and if you never had a girlfriend. You disrespect a young lady in a game in a nasty way.

DeletedUser54192

Question for the mods, if they are watching: is there a way to report a player for personally insulting another player, after they have left the world? Because this is just disgusting, yet I am not sure how to report this sort of behaviour as the player has already run away and as a player, I can't physically link him to those cities anymore, as the intel sites have refreshed.

DeletedUser54494

Yes Man players like this should not be allowed to enter another world ever.

DeletedUser41523

Roni the Great. pffft. more like Roni the lowlife, how can a sane person changed his city names and put nasty stuff about a 17yr old girl. I am pissed but at the same worried about the man has lost his sanity. I am a 20yr old would never do that to a young lady!

Sorry couldn't resist poking a bit of fun.
MXd9Tat.jpg

DeletedUser54494

It just pisses us off as Roni has gone too far picking on someone that we talk daily and fight with daily. roni should be thankful I am giving him free psychiatric test and result is he has some issues needs to take some hardcore meds.