Coalition Vs Evo

DeletedUser

Haha, okay, okay. Your not exactly Evil, but I have ta talk you all up to create some passionate competitiveness... Now give me back my PopCorn Woman!
I've eaten it all! oops ;)

I told Roky, that when he asked me if we were at war. All I got in response was, "Ok then."
Yeah you really needed to speak to the mouth not the muscles lol ;)

DeletedUser

now there seems to be so many versions of coalitions but these are the main contenders I think. I ended up adding this up manually as grepostats filters were playing up, so I apologise if I've mis-counted any.

The Death Crusaders 9
EVO 10

The Brotherhood Elite 5
Evo 14

lol i had to laugh though when i saw TBE had taken a city from Alliance PrincessLozza.. I had to double take cos i thought it said they'd taken one of my cities and I was thinking, I can't remember that happening! lol

Little Brother 10
Evo 24
I've gone back until Jan on this even though LB was at war with the Athenians before.

Templars 15
Evo 24

The Forgotten 3
Evo 43
(sorry Baslisk)

Atlantic League 18
Evo 0
This was a bit of a shocker and AL has only ever lost 3 cities - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/5529/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Total:
Coalition - 60
Evo - 116

These stats are based on Grepostats information. It includes any city that was taken whilst it was in the alliance. It does not take into account any of the reasons for the loss of a city and it doesn't not include any cities that were lost after leaving that alliance.

p.s. if anyone doesn't like the way i've calculated these then please do it yourself. A few players said they wanted to see these stats.. I thought that it would be interesting to see as I'd never added them all up so I did this in the easiest way and didn't not alter or manipulate these. It was a genuine attempt to look at the position.

I think we need a recount :pro:

DeletedUser

I think we need a recount :pro:

No recount... btw nice try again on the OP vs one of our own. As it stands this go around 8 maybe 9 sunken CS vs 0 Evo city conquests.

But nice try, funny how 300+ biremes suddenly show up right before the CS hits :eek: hehe ok I do not mean to gloat... again good times.

DeletedUser

what's that about booting out players that lose a city ;)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/901403
lol

I am talking about "The Brotherhood Elite, Ultio and LTU"

Why won't you dignify my posts with a reply.

You have to admit... we are giving you a run for your money in O-64 and somewhat in O-54.

Come on now I have given you all how does the term go... "props". The same courtesy can be shown us. I would hope anyway.

See yous on the flip side.

DeletedUser

Ha!

Now Carden is left to dry in the sun?

Whats the excuse now?

Narcissism at it's highest level!

Statisticks is nothing, dear Evo fellows...

Shame on you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to admit... we are giving you a run for your money in O-64 and somewhat in O-54.

Come on now I have given you all how does the term go... "props". The same courtesy can be shown us. I would hope anyway.

I wasn't aware you required me to comment.. I'm not involved in 64/54 tbh and I'm not really leading Evo atm, haven't been for over a week now... so I can't comment on the whole of Evo now really... sorry, I've not been ignoring you.. just didn't have anything to say that would be of value..

it looks like you are doing well though, seems to be a lot of support requests tbf

Now Carden is left to dry in the sun?
Maybe wanna check your facts first.. i.e. Carden hasn't been booted. He left himself.. cos he's sulking.. lost a couple of cities and has gone to cry somewhere.. nevermind I've little patience for sulking.. lost a city big deal, get over it and and back out there and use the cp.. don't whine and sniffle and quit the alliance in a strop.

DeletedUser

Ok enasellinas ill bite lol

yeah i think 64 is getting very intreasting a lot of the big players are now making there way to the front lines which will be even more intreasting in the coming weeks. I cant personally wait until EnasEllinas/Tiaola battle

Since you started taken part in 64 your alliance have became a lot more lively. so yeah i will agree your given us a run for our mone.

As for the defending against 9 c.s well id expect that since we were taken on one of your main players, your players are so close together is making it a bit difficult to break you down but we will crack it ;)

Hope your shibby posted every single one of those reports in your forum, he might be happy to sit and a pounding like that but am pretty sure the majority of your alliance are looking at those reports hoping there not next on the list.

Happy hunting enas

DeletedUser

yeah i think 64 is getting very intreasting a lot of the big players are now making there way to the front lines which will be even more intreasting in the coming weeks. I cant personally wait until EnasEllinas/Tiaola battle

Since you started taken part in 64 your alliance have became a lot more lively. so yeah i will agree your given us a run for our mone.

As for the defending against 9 c.s well id expect that since we were taken on one of your main players, your players are so close together is making it a bit difficult to break you down but we will crack it ;)

Hope your shibby posted every single one of those reports in your forum, he might be happy to sit and a pounding like that but am pretty sure the majority of your alliance are looking at those reports hoping there not next on the list.

Happy hunting enas

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware you required me to comment.. I'm not involved in 64/54 tbh and I'm not really leading Evo atm, haven't been for over a week now... so I can't comment on the whole of Evo now really... sorry, I've not been ignoring you.. just didn't have anything to say that would be of value..

it looks like you are doing well though, seems to be a lot of support requests tbf

Thank you Lozza! And you are correct you are not required to comment, but hey we are people and fishing for compliments is human nature.. haha

Hope all is well with you.

Happy hunting enas

Sh1bby posted every failed CS attempt, and we all were quite content with ourselves. I do not think any brotherhood are trembling To Be Lozza(TBL instead of TBF) :p

Our cities being close has nothing to do with it. We are intermingled in that part of Ocean. So that one statement where it is hard to crack actually applies to us both.

I also agree O-64 is getting very very interesting. So is O-54 with more colonizations by Evo. So we will see. This trully is a David vs Goliath and our little sling shooters are holding their own so far. See yous all on the flip side.

DeletedUser

Our cities being close has nothing to do with it. We are intermingled in that part of Ocean. So that one statement where it is hard to crack actually applies to us both. .

yeah i think thats fair to say, there is very little in the way of decent sized citys outside our alliances and with a lot players dug in deep its making any progress difficult

There is almost nothing behind the evo front line to take which is whats slowing down our big players getting up here to join in the fun.

looks like we will just have to doosh it out and see who's left standing lol.

DeletedUser

what's that about booting out players that lose a city ;)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/901403
lol

This guy told us he was having RL issues with a nagging wife. After 24 hrs, he didn't respond back, so per our inactivity policy, we released him. It's now been 36 hrs and he hasn't read his messages. He was a member of ours for all of 2 days from TF and it was a mistake of mine to invite him.

Jenn - you wanted to know when TF players are recruited by Evo:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/284343/alliancechanges

DeletedUser

Lozza has already responded about Carden. He did little to help save his own butt, had a pout and left. He probably would have been booted for attitude. Good riddance I say.

If you guys want a re-count or update do it yourselves. Last time Lozza did it all she got was grief for it. Do you blame her for not bothering to keep it up?

Enas...you know you've been given props from us so what up? ;)

DeletedUser

This guy told us he was having RL issues with a nagging wife. After 24 hrs, he didn't respond back, so per our inactivity policy, we released him. It's now been 36 hrs and he hasn't read his messages. He was a member of ours for all of 2 days from TF and it was a mistake of mine to invite him.

Jenn - you wanted to know when TF players are recruited by Evo:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/284343/alliancechanges

oh cos AL never recruited from TF have they? :p

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/780586/alliancechanges

DeletedUser

Just admit it, guys, be honest for once.

You leave your people offboard.

It's not the first, not the second, I can count more than 5 people abandoned by Evo just for losing a fight.

don't tell me Carden boy didn't ask for help, cause he had support. In fact pathetic, but yet support.

Edit:
And by the way, princess, please correct the result of TDC:Evo in the other thread.

DeletedUser

Thank you Lozza! And you are correct you are not required to comment, but hey we are people and fishing for compliments is human nature.. haha

Hope all is well with you.
I'm good and a lot less stressed lol

Well done though, I'll send you a 'I love PrincessLozza' T-shirt as congratulations ;)

DeletedUser

Just admit it, guys, be honest for once.

You leave your people offboard.

It's not the first, not the second, I can count more than 5 people abandoned by Evo just for losing a fight.

don't tell me Carden boy didn't ask for help, cause he had support. In fact pathetic, but yet support.

Edit:
And by the way, princess, please correct the result of TDC:Evo in the other thread.

the guy quit, believe it or not. just be happy with the easy targets and move on. i'm sure he'll be in your camp soon enough where he'll participate just as much as he did in evo: not at all.

DeletedUser

the guy quit, believe it or not. just be happy with the easy targets and move on. i'm sure he'll be in your camp soon enough where he'll participate just as much as he did in evo: not at all.

You bet they will not say the same about you after a couple of days?