Coalition Vs Evo

DeletedUser

Whoa!!!! And the three cities AL lost were to the myrmidons? Wait...sorry...branch three of the myrmidons.

Have you guys ever been attacked? and by attacked...I mean...for real?

shocked!

edit: I answered my own question: They've never been attacked

#1: AL would prefer not to be lumped with TF. We are not taking part in their "coalition." You are our endgame and I figure there's enough of you to keep us busy and the game fun.

#2: Atlantic League has been attacked weekly ever since our inception. That 3rd-level academy alliance was 16 times larger than us when we lost our largest city at the time - posted under Underdog Stories. We lost 3 cities to them in our 3-month war (inactives that I didn't monitor close enough, my fault). If you check, you'll see we got them all back. So I would ask you consider that we have yet to actually lose a city to date that we haven't recovered. We will probably lose a city or two to Evo eventually in this war when you decide to fight it, but I bet we'll take it back.

You don't know that in our years, we were attacked by HIVE, Eternal Myrmidon I, LEGION II, Eternal Myrmidon III, Athenian Hammer, The Blackguards, and Evolution... players when they inhabited Ocean 67. We've certainly used our support forum a lot and it is the pride of our alliance and that of our closest allies. I agree you haven't made a concerted effort to take any of our cities yet, your players just send retaliation attacks that give us the free BP when they know they're finished. If you did, the odds would be a bit stacked against us, but we've witnessed worse odds.

#3: Sorry for being late in my response, but I'm strict in my priorities. Planning & communication of Ops come first, talking in grepoforums comes last. Let us update that total for you come Monday.

#4: The coalition list appears to be everyone fighting Evo., not alliances that are actually in coalitions. You missed one alliance that has a flawless record on you guys as well. It's really tough to keep track of all us pesky little gnats! what you need is the Sledge-o-matic! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#4: The coalition list appears to be everyone fighting Evo., not alliances that are actually in coalitions. You missed one alliance that has a flawless record on you guys as well. It's really tough to keep track of all us pesky little gnats! what you need is the Sledge-o-matic! :)

who did I miss.. I did the top 13.. I squeezed in AL There are many more alliance at 'war' with us or in the coalition.. but we tend not to take any notice of them tbf lol I think 10 top alliances at war are enough ;) oh I didn't include DL cos I thought they'd been kicked out the coalition and also we kinda kicked their buts ages ago anyway lol

As for the skewed stats. These are lifted straight from grepostats.. I've not tampered with them in anyway.. I'd love to go and investigate every conquer to establish if it was a difficult take but frankly I've better things to do with my life lol Someone asked for the stats, I did em and if you want me to do them again then 'shhh' ;) lol Say thanks Lozza for spending all that time manually counting up these figures :D
xx

DeletedUser

#1: AL would prefer not to be lumped with TF. We are not taking part in their "coalition." You are our endgame and I figure there's enough of you to keep us busy and the game fun.

This is very true. Any member of AL would be annoyed to hear that we are associated with TF for battle stats. This'd be the reaction >>>>:supermad:
Probably because they talk so much, and yet their stats tell a different story, while we rarely speak, and our stats show that we mean business.

I wonder, lozza, would the stats be different if you counted the players who you dropped mid-conquest? Or do they already? I imagine it would be impossible to determine things on the basis of when attacks began, rather than when the city was taken, which can be nearly a full day later.

DeletedUser

This is very true. Any member of AL would be annoyed to hear that we are associated with TF for battle stats. This'd be the reaction >>>>:supermad:
Probably because they talk so much, and yet their stats tell a different story, while we rarely speak, and our stats show that we mean business.
As I'm not part of the coaltion I can't say who was in which coalition, just they all seemed to be in one somewhere.. as stated at the top. I purposely listed the stats for each alliance for this reason.. though I did a tally up at the bottom.

I wonder, lozza, would the stats be different if you counted the players who you dropped mid-conquest? Or do they already? I imagine it would be impossible to determine things on the basis of when attacks began, rather than when the city was taken, which can be nearly a full day later.

They include any city that was taken whilst in that alliance. Actually I think it does include a lot of these. I don't think you could check this for sure using grepostats easily at all to be fair. I pulled these numbers as they were not to complicated to get. But you could have this arguement forever.. maybe they would, but would also they be different if I hadn't kept a few players in the alliance after going inactive longer than I should of instead of booting or taking their cities.

I'm a stastical anaylst by day so I know how stats can be manipulated, I'm sure every alliance could spin these figures in one way or another in their favour. I was unbiased when putting these together and didn't take a few versions and pick the best. In fact clearly the AL stats don't go in our favour and the TDC are very close.

p.s. I've added in a disclaimer to my first post:

These stats are based on Grepostats information. It includes any city that was taken whilst it was in the alliance. It does not take into account any of the reasons for the loss of a city and it doesn't not include any cities that were lost after leaving that alliance.

if anyone doesn't like the way i've calculated these then please do it yourself. A few players said they wanted to see these stats.. I thought that it would be interesting to see as I'd never added them all up so I did this in the easiest way and didn't not alter or manipulate these. It was a genuine attempt to look at the position.

DeletedUser

Say thanks Lozza for spending all that time manually counting up these figures :D

Thank you Lozza for using grepostats to count up these figures. I will not get into the fact that you booted several targets during their revolt period after our attacks because they were allegedly "insolent noobs." That's a joke... Of course, those cities won't add up because by the time we took them, they'd already been kicked from the alliance for asking for support?? LOL. As Enas said, some have permanently gone on vacation, and others have left the game completely due to our attacks. You may not have tampered with the stats that were lifted from grepostats, but you definitely did so in game, whether you like to admit it or not. These stats don't include your 3rd wing of Evolution either, before you decided to disband it. Add those up too. Greymist lost 10 cities before he hit the button and then rejoined under your actual alliance. Shaner had a few revolts going on while he was Evo, and then got booted, rejoined into The Hive, and has been hiding there ever since. There were others... But it's getting too old to talk about.

It's a shame 13th isn't still around because the only city you would have technically taken from us is the one from sh1bby that he wasn't online to tell us about. But... no excuses. All is fair in the art of war. Tell your gunners in O64 I would appreciate a retaliation attack or two here and there... Attacking with no response is getting a bit boring ;)

Oh yeah, and Nas123 was never really a part of us. We took him in due to his positioning and the fact that he was left behind by his former alliance, but he never met the standards of the rest of our team. He failed to tell us he was under severe attack by Evo, and then POOF, all his cities are just given away to you guys. Merry Christmas.:pro:

DeletedUser

A few things are clear in this post.

First, Evolution has no respect for most alliances including Atlantic League where I hang my hat. That means you lose respect when you lose a city to a bumpkin alliance you had to graciously include on the list. You also gain none when/if you take a city from us. I guess that clears up the respect quotient.

Second, Basilisk and others like him are seen as the "face" of the coalition which is why nobody interested in fighting Evolution bothers with the "official" coalitions. We'll keep our unofficial wood chipper going without worrying whether we are a legitimate opposing force.

Third, there will always be a reason why Evolution losing a city and players going into vacation mode can be explained away. It's also obvious that Evolution players who get wiped off the board bothers Evolution very little. I am unclear on why this kind of alliance attracts players but I am certain it will continue to do so. I'll be happy to help Evolution identify players who aren't worthy of being Evolution. Coincidentally, they usually happen to be ones located in close proximity to a few alliances.

DeletedUser

Using grepostats, I'm really thrilled about this match-up:

#24 Eagle Eye II 1

#1 Evo 0

it's like a World Cup soccer game where the cinderella pulled-out to a lead:p

DeletedUser

ok yes we booted players, they were mainly ex-EM that shouldn't have been taken in to begin with. A mistake we admit to and I think have pretty much put right. We did pick up a few good ones though so I'll not complain :)

Evo isn't for everyone.. It was created for players who played in a similar way and that isn't for a lot of people. Everyone is made aware of what is expected when joining. I always say we are a very active and offensive alliance, you will be targeted most likely by being under the Evo banner.. so you need to be on board with that. If it attracts players still, it's because there are player who enjoy playing this game very full on.

We don't force this on anyone, in fact I rarely ask a player to join us.. and no-one is forced to stay either. We don't have a policy of chasing down players who want to leave.

For anyone that doesn't like it then good job you aren't in Evo. We like Evo and we like how we play. it suits us and it what we want from an alliance.

I couldn't be in an alliance that wasn't like this now tbh, i doubt I would be able to join AL, no offence, though I'm not sure why since you feel quite happy to slate Evo ;)

I come here to play the game how I want to play it not how someone else in another alliance tells me I should.. and why not?

p.s. Ice I forgot about Evo3.. you're right they don't include those.. I did think you had a few more takes when I did it.. I don't think I can pull out Evo3 now since it was disbanded. We didn't keep many though if that helps ;) lol

DeletedUser

thx lozza for the scores! considering there is so much arguement over it, i think it doesnt matter whats been taken or lost as long as one side wins and one loses at the end. i hate it when people think the war's history decides the victory, there are still cards to be played!!! ;)

p.s. thx 4 not including DL lozza :)
and coalition; HAVENT YOU BOOTED DL?????? was i a martyr for nothing?!?! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You know what? I will no longer post anything about the coalition or act as "The face". I didnt want to be it. All I wanted to do was help alliances against Evo. So I give up.

I have made BG's, written up to 20 messages a day and sent support to everyone I can. Is that not good enough? If you think you can do a better job then please, do it. I never even wanted this job, to much work and so many complaints. Half of you have driven me nuts.

I know how lozza feels now. From now on I will cease to post things about the coalition. I will still help as I like to help but I will be nothing but another person. There egami, I hope this gives you some form of joy, I know it gives me some. No more listening to your petty messages. I used to play this game for fun, now its more like a job.

DeletedUser

Thank you Lozza for using grepostats to count up these figures. I will not get into the fact that you booted several targets during their revolt period after our attacks because they were allegedly "insolent noobs." That's a joke... Of course, those cities won't add up because by the time we took them, they'd already been kicked from the alliance for asking for support?? LOL. As Enas said, some have permanently gone on vacation, and others have left the game completely due to our attacks. You may not have tampered with the stats that were lifted from grepostats, but you definitely did so in game, whether you like to admit it or not. These stats don't include your 3rd wing of Evolution either, before you decided to disband it. Add those up too. Greymist lost 10 cities before he hit the button and then rejoined under your actual alliance. Shaner had a few revolts going on while he was Evo, and then got booted, rejoined into The Hive, and has been hiding there ever since. There were others... But it's getting too old to talk about.

It's a shame 13th isn't still around because the only city you would have technically taken from us is the one from sh1bby that he wasn't online to tell us about. But... no excuses. All is fair in the art of war. Tell your gunners in O64 I would appreciate a retaliation attack or two here and there... Attacking with no response is getting a bit boring ;)

Oh yeah, and Nas123 was never really a part of us. We took him in due to his positioning and the fact that he was left behind by his former alliance, but he never met the standards of the rest of our team. He failed to tell us he was under severe attack by Evo, and then POOF, all his cities are just given away to you guys. Merry Christmas.:pro:

Hey Iceblade actually what you said is very factual. had it not been for 13th's losses shibby's 1 city would have been the only one, but then we could argue that your were only really hitting ex chosen members. The third wing was mostly made up of of these guys and its not a suprise that it no longer exists. Shaner got booted for not even known the basics and red dragon pressed the the self destruction button.

But the big question i want to know is if we aint attacking and we are doing so poorly then why have the brotherhood only take a further 3 islands in 64 since november since i got up there?

DeletedUser

Shaner got booted for not even known the basics and red dragon pressed the the self destruction button.

I'll always remember Red Dragon's abuse whenever I see my very own alliance :)

DeletedUser

Clarification and context...

You know what? I will no longer post anything about the coalition or act as "The face". I didnt want to be it. All I wanted to do was help alliances against Evo. So I give up.

THANK GOD. You were trying so hard to be what you are utterly not... Its about time you manned up and informed everyone That your not in anyway shape or form part of "Tri-Nexus". The ONLY coalition dishing it to the Evil, Backstabbing, Manipulative EVO'S. ::Snickers::

I know how lozza feels now. From now on I will cease to post things about the coalition.

Amen to that! Stop taking credit for stuff you have absolutely NO involvement in... This is most appreciated. ::Smirks::

XxSyLissxX Out...

DeletedUser

Haha, okay, okay. Your not exactly Evil, but I have ta talk you all up to create some passionate competitiveness... Now give me back my PopCorn Woman!

DeletedUser

Hey Iceblade actually what you said is very factual. had it not been for 13th's losses shibby's 1 city would have been the only one, but then we could argue that your were only really hitting ex chosen members.

But the big question i want to know is if we aint attacking and we are doing so poorly then why have the brotherhood only take a further 3 islands in 64 since november since i got up there?

You answered your own question. We had a target list that we were going after no matter who they were affiliated with. Our war was never with Evolution in the beginning. It was with those damn refugees that kept slipping through different alliances for protection. I told Roky, that when he asked me if we were at war. All I got in response was, "Ok then."

The fact of the matter is, we are a smaller group so we had to build in clusters, which is why your CS get shot down so easily. We've abused some of these guys in the northern part of O64 for BP but they are all mostly turtle cities. :supermad: