Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

9 cities in 1 day - Thats my kinda idea of an attack! lol!;)

nice work guys!

is it just me or do you guys start to stop reading when TANG starts his full page of drivel in a forum post?

Tang, storm froggy etc - stop the whining and be more constructive - you are turning us off reading!:eek:

Ben and Quay - dont lower yourselves to others levels to prove a point.:heh: ( i just did the same thing! oops!)

back on topic guys!

in 3 months time I can see the following:

1 Fusion - (sh*t that hurt!!):supermad:
2 grepohugs they must keep active though
3 CJ - I think they will lose a few more players
4 RDLM - they may even make 3rd - they have the room to grow in various directions
5 ??????? I see a new alliance coming from somewhere
6 the Mother tuckers
7 KMD
8 SEMP Fi ( I can see a return to the top table for these guys if they can add a handful of quality players to their ranks and hold back Fusion)
9 The killer bunnies - an elite band of great guys :cool: (me biased?- never!) lol
10 SWAT - you just cant shake these guys!

Now I know I have missed a couple of big names - I mean no disrespect - and I may have the wrong alliances - but I do fell that their will be a bit of merging happening and a new "top ten " alliance will appear. just guess work and a hunch! :eek:

just my thoughts! lol

Just wanted to get back on topic and remind you of my thoughts on gamma!

DeletedUser

CJ falling...split in two...declining...hopeful dreams for fantastical people.

DeletedUser

I predict a merger between CJ, Fusion, GH, RDLM, PE, Illum, and the Cove. And every Wednesday everybody in the alliance gets kicked and attacks each other. Thursday we rejoin and have a good laugh about it. (Can anyone name this alliance code of conduct reference?) :D

DeletedUser

I predict a merger between CJ, Fusion, GH, RDLM, PE, Illum, and the Cove. And every Wednesday everybody in the alliance gets kicked and attacks each other. Thursday we rejoin and have a good laugh about it. (Can anyone name this alliance code of conduct reference?) :D

I thought everyone would merge into either Team CJ or HUGS then it would just be a one on one across the whole world. Team CJ would win (obviously ;) due to numbers of players) and then it would be turmoil as everyone would attack each other just like you predicted ;) :D

@ ggc1 that must of hurt to say we would be no.1 :)

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/280307
Jimothy5 hahahahaaaaaaaa your a screem ive lost more points in one day ya muppet than your total points...plus im over 1mill im bp and 600k of them are attack ...and jimmy if 2 alliances where attacking you with over 400 attacks in 1 day thay would wipe you out lol 9 citys is pritty dam good if you ask me considering i coundent snipe them pathetic....
Quayzarck i dont wont to here your privet problums we all got our own crosses to bair but dont try and make me out to be something im not...you as bad as frogi using his dead brother as a reson for being a asswipe to cover his tantrums
LEEJG..whats your reason for the loses?????bet it wasnt 400 attacks in 24hrs bet you where cout with your pants down and playing old dixie on the flute
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/116087/colonizations?page=0
and as for you frogi your a joke look at your own stats lmao remember the real frogi got the first 55 city and all the loses sept 1 came when you took his account ..also you muppet just look at how meny citys you have been swaping from 1 account to the other then when you got cout multi accounting you started a new account loland then anuther
frogi ak.night of day.+margo+and the rest so dont hit me with you

;
and chrss..ive still got 2xs the amout of citys you got lol

hahaha, this post made me laugh. It's so funny when you get flustered. I don't think you realize that the moment you get back you will be moved to the top of everyone's target list. I doubt anybody can hold of two alliances such as The Covenant and The Illuminati by themselves.

The fact still remains, no matter how you spin it...you lost 9 cities in one day. ;)

DeletedUser

Cov could be in for an interesting time. We asked for 2 players to be either kicked from they're alliance or they're cities in o47 to be given to us and they refused.

I've been hitting one and taking cities fromm one while he was in Deja Vu, K.M.D. and PORT. As have other players in our alliance.

The other player has been getting hit by us since the DU war.

I know some people here have different opinions of refugees here (waiting for Ben's reply) , but I'm sure everyone know's TBS opinion on them too.

Seems like Cov recruited them for the same reason they're allied friends recruited Froggy ;)

DeletedUser

hahaha, this post made me laugh. It's so funny when you get flustered. I don't think you realize that the moment you get back you will be moved to the top of everyone's target list. I doubt anybody can hold of two alliances such as The Covenant and The Illuminati by themselves.

The fact still remains, no matter how you spin it...you lost 9 cities in one day. ;)
the truth is chrss it dosnt matter when i come back and if i lose all my citys all that will happen is ill move to the rim with over 100 slots you work it out

DeletedUser

I thought that you lose your CP when you move to the rim.... if this is true you wont have any slots left at alll :p

Tang said:
it has been pointed out on a number of ocashon about my spelling if my lack of education offends you then you have the problum no me ..i dont get enbarased about it..i know i cant and im past careing about it

why not use spell checker..... or is your spelling so bad that even a computer cant understand you ;)

oh and tang- just because some one dies ten years ago doesn't mean you don't grieve for that long- the grieving process takes a varied amount of time dependent on a number things, so he could still be grieving. http://http://www.money.co.uk/answers/question/100171-the-grieving-process-should-it-be-long-or-short.htm

Tang said:
also you hit it on the nail this is a game not real..so your real life problums should be left at the door i dont wont to here you crying about you rl problum call an agony aunt for that

I dont think that an agony aunt could helo with my problem.... this game ia a vice as I said to you before, and you make, and in your case break friendships on this game- in case you hadn't realised there is more that just you playing this game..... :supermad:

Finally, how about you try and put some coherent sentences together and actually play the game rather that only being made of hot air...... OHwait I forgot your in VM as you are to scared t play properly :p :pro:

DeletedUser2069

the truth is chrss it dosnt matter when i come back and if i lose all my citys all that will happen is ill move to the rim with over 100 slots you work it out

Tang just want to give you a heads up so you don't get to much egg on your face... If you lose all your cities you lose all your city slots when you restart... just keep that in mind...

DeletedUser

Wan is right, a restart is a restart, 1 city & 1 open slot.

Now a move to the rim of your own doing is different, you keep what ever you have, so as long as you have 1 city in the sticks, you keep all your slots

DeletedUser

Cov could be in for an interesting time. We asked for 2 players to be either kicked from they're alliance or they're cities in o47 to be given to us and they refused.

I've been hitting one and taking cities fromm one while he was in Deja Vu, K.M.D. and PORT. As have other players in our alliance.

I know some people here have different opinions of refugees here (waiting for Ben's reply) , but I'm sure everyone know's TBS opinion on them too.

Seems like Cov recruited them for the same reason they're allied friends recruited Froggy ;)

Good see some accuracy in this statement, previous alliances and all that.

Having been recruited it is difficult to see how your favourite word "refugee" really fits, more of a ruse to gain cities without hard work. I mean, fancy sending a CS to a city, me looking to attack it to support a previous colleague to remove the CS (change my mind as I thought "trap"), then asking me to support it, against another attack from whomever, to gain you as a friend, but then, and everyone you will love this next bit (some of you may have used this trick already) - loading the city with your own troops, pulling your CS, attacking the city and then telling the rest of your flock I attacked!!!! All this to try and get me kicked or my cities handed over to you.

Awesome stuff, you should write a book on sneaky gutless tactics. Shame though, I got mailed while this was happening and saved it for evidence. Looks like you got your war though, shame you secured it by being underhand. Any respect I had for you as a player has vanished into the ocean depths.

(my first post as I really do not enjoy the politics, but enough is enough at times)

DeletedUser

Nice post, I'm sure people will get a giggle from it.

You were recruited for a reason dude. Cov surely knew we were hitting you and Pete before they recruited ye. They also knew we wouldn't stop so they recruited ye 2 with the sole intention of starting a war.

DeletedUser

I do ok Ben ;)

Not fussed. Like I said before, we know people are gonna think just cause we're fighting with CJ that they might get an easy run against us. Let them have a go, more BP's for everyone. I just wanted to point out to Not Named the reason why he was recruited.

But then again, if popular opinion is to be belives, we are TBS so we are all war mongering sheep apparantly ;)

DeletedUser

Just took a look at some of the stats and it seems like TBS has only taken one Not Named city in the past 2 1/2 months (maybe they are farming him?) i dont know if i would consider him a 'refugee' but perhaps. Pete moss has lost a good number of cities though but has continued to grow. (i dont know if they were receiving any support but seemingly on their own)

Basically all im saying is they arent crappy players and more than likely they recruited them to make their alliance stronger and not necessarily to start a war with TBS. But seeing as im not in either alliance this is all conjecture. :D

DeletedUser

Well gendir im sure they come with us for other reason, since is a leaders desition we respected, just telling you Covenant dont take threats my friend, or orders from anyone beside our leaders so im pretty sure the only way you are getting cities is fighiting for them, i got respect for some members from your alliance that i know. dont confuse respect someone with being afraid of someone. well too much blablabla

DeletedUser

the simple fact is we have been hitting them since they were in du & sf. They are in our ocean and have given away cities to other members of alliances they have been in to allow for a better position against us and to gain a greater footing in our ocean.

Thats not going to happen again, we have learnt from it and now we will fix it.

We don't want to upset the apple cart but we will not have weak spots in any of our oceans

DeletedUser

the simple fact is we have been hitting them since they were in du & sf. They are in our ocean and have given away cities to other members of alliances they have been in to allow for a better position against us and to gain a greater footing in our ocean.

Thats not going to happen again, we have learnt from it and now we will fix it.

We don't want to upset the apple cart but we will not have weak spots in any of our oceans

Im really sorry storm didnt know it was an ocean call Tbs im sure the last time i check was call oc 47, and im pretty sure we have cities over there since long time ago. Well i hope everyone in this forum understand our point of view we dont recruit any Refugee, for someone being in our alliance is not simple as invite this or come here as you might think, im proud of being part of this solid alliance, and i only know that we take care of our members.