Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

no worries mate, i think you have them in 47 & 48, somewhere we were moving into and I understand that you took in a lot of ex-port guys, as did illums and I have no real issue with a lot of them, good guys in a new home at last.

However, these two are long time 'friends' and have used thier position in our ocean against us with port by allowing thier cities to be passed to other port members.

I'm sure you can understand the issues that brings with it. So, while we like you guys and are happy to share parts with you to mutual benefit,like we have always done, these two are unwelcome anywhere near us and they will be attacked no matter where they go.

We will of course not attack any other covenant member unless we are attacked first or these two are assisted in any way.

DeletedUser

Just took a look at some of the stats and it seems like TBS has only taken one Not Named city in the past 2 1/2 months (maybe they are farming him?)

There's a reason for that Jigga. When he joined PORT they stacked everyone of his cities in our ocean. They done the same with Pete. They stacked those cities and used them to get into 47. I have reports if you would like me to PM them to you.

DeletedUser

ill be back next thursaday enyone need a hand to wipe this rent boy out give me a shout
jiggawut im sick of his pic on the forum and his crap attitude to the better player in the game this is a pest like all illuminati <<<,and there name is a joke to the real illumi load of crap players sorry thay got 1 good player dyna the rest are a pile of and thay know it one day youll all get yours ....the only goo player in illumi apart from dyna are the ex post and dyna rest ar all kids haning onto there shirt tails not one of them has the guts to take enyone themself there a bunch of cowards ... if it wasnt for them having the port members in there alliance id swear thay where all gay (presumption not statment mods)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and gerdir ...dont try and explain tactict to them there gun ho all thay do id mass attack all you need to do to beat them is dodge them there just muppets the only good players left in illumi are the ex port and the illumi know that thats why thay took the ones thay did enven after refusing them entry into the illumi when i recomended them all i say is i just wish my guys whoud see frogi for what he was and come back to me but that wont happen thay have been brain washed buy the idiots of illumi ...also storm you remember when we where all in TBS who kicked the alliance player was it me no think youll find its the biggest back staber in the game i was banned and out the game when i got back we swaped facebook addys that how we contacted after that but the kicking of all the player out of tbs was frogis and his alone

DeletedUser

There's a reason for that Jigga. When he joined PORT they stacked everyone of his cities in our ocean. They done the same with Pete. They stacked those cities and used them to get into 47. I have reports if you would like me to PM them to you.

Not necessary i will take your word for it. :D

Tang whats wrong with my picture :heh:

DeletedUser

...also storm you remember when we where all in TBS who kicked the alliance player was it me no think youll find its the biggest back staber in the game i was banned and out the game when i got back we swaped facebook addys that how we contacted after that but the kicking of all the player out of tbs was frogis and his alone

Oh I remeber full well and thats something that still has to be addressed :)

DeletedUser

:D aww I think Tang has a crush on me!

Im pretty sure if i was ugly i wouldnt want people to look at me... but no i just happen to like this picture of when i used to have a mohawk. nothing more nothing less.

DeletedUser

well truth is he sead it to me and i sead you do what you wont then he did ...just clearing that up for you storm ...no matter what he says just remember i was banned at the time

DeletedUser

i didnt even notice the mohawk lol nutter i just see the bit nose and massive ears lol
enyone else see a mowhawk .lol ill be foooo if i can lol all i see is 1960 pants and a pringle t shirt hahahhaaaaa

DeletedUser

Haha yeah its kinda a small pic but you can facebook me if you want to get a good look. I am far from ashamed of my looks.

DeletedUser

Haha yeah its kinda a small pic but you can facebook me if you want to get a good look. I am far from ashamed of my looks.
beleve me whatever you think you are you aint and that gos for your gaming also
.also guys im a little disapointed 200+ posts and only -7 negrep bit disapointed for people who all ment to hate me lol

DeletedUser

Ive never claimed to be a great player and i never will. Although i do have mad game in RL ;)

DeletedUser

well truth is he sead it to me and i sead you do what you wont then he did ...just clearing that up for you storm ...no matter what he says just remember i was banned at the time

No need to, it was me that talked to him, me that took the decision to promote him and then within a couple of hr's he failed to disband us. So I remember like it was today :)

DeletedUser

i know you do storm and when i sort the illumi out myself ..if the cov will stay outa it we will talk again bud ...as you remember i was always open to talks i was just shot down internaly everytime i put something forward ...but beleve me but im not gone yet from this game althow meny would like to think i am ...after all i was in VM when thay took the 9 citys of me and not 1 of them citys was within my core....i know the old port wont attack me as thay will show me the same respect i showd them buy giving them chances when no other alliance would entertain them and i personaly protected them from even from yous ...but if thay do turn on me and i dout thay will..be the problum thay will have to live with in the later game cos i know no matter how meny citys i lose im going no where

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets keep all of our discussion on this in the new thread so this one doesnt fade away.... apologies for hijacking this thread.

back to predictions!

DeletedUser

Honestly I highly doubt it. The Cove dont need us and we dont need them under the same banner. We work well and they work well and as the saying goes, if it aint broke dont fix it. I have a lot of respect for them but unless something changes drastically i dont see that happening.

DeletedUser

you can count on it it all depends on denny that man has his head screwd on if the rest of there alliance dus what frogi did to me then thay will merge but until thay tople denny ,then i feal thay man has seen enuff alliances in is time in gamma and if he answerd posts in pf we may find out just his thinking on this ..i think denny has more sence to join the brady bunch althow he may protect them.out of respect for there past ...we would need to know dennys thout on that

DeletedUser

Tang, on your return, message me in game :)

as for the cov/illums merge, I think thats a real one to consider, they overlap a bit and they could push east together as west are us & gh