January World Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good idea for my comeback. Its a shame no old friends is about :(

DeletedUser41523

Its more requesting Achron.

Kdaroks, Daizan did something similar and it worked, that's how we got Rhammus. :)

Disclaimer, both the leaders of The Syndicate and Fight Club from Zacnythus have signed this and said their alliances agree according to Mungus1974, this sums up to 285 players + the signers we already have.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This is a bit more difficult to make happen than asking for certain settings. We can always ask but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

DeletedUser41523

Asking is fine that's why this is here and the proposal's popularity is being measured. I feel there's some weight to this. Also think of all the money Inno will make from a one and a three server that appeals to both players. :)

DeletedUser

I do support the double-world release idea, but seriously... speed 1 revolt with morale? Worst settings ever..

Here i have to agree with you... At least make it Speed 2 or 3 with revolt and 40-60 Alliance cap..

DeletedUser41523

Here i have to agree with you... At least make it Speed 2 or 3 with revolt and 40-60 Alliance cap..

Go read the whole post. It explains the reasoning and the need for it. There's a 2 conq and 2 revolt open with a decent chunk of players on it still. So the need for it isn't as urgent.

DeletedUser29066

It would seem to make sense. If it can't be done simultaneously then at least release them with as short a gap in between as possible, preferably within the same week.

DeletedUser27128

Go read the whole post. It explains the reasoning and the need for it. There's a 2 conq and 2 revolt open with a decent chunk of players on it still. So the need for it isn't as urgent.

Though Speed 1 with a 40 alliance cap will last FOREVER.. :(

IMHO, SPeed 1 should have an alliance cap of around 150-250. Speed 2 from about 75-150, and speed 3 of 30-75.

DeletedUser44027

I like this idea. It might make the initital player amount in worlds smaller, but in the long run there'll be more players staying in worlds, and less complaining on the forums about the need for the next world :p

DeletedUser

Just remembered that inno has done double-world releases before, as Rho and Sigma were released together and you could only join one or the other, not both. A similar approach would be really nice I think, followed by at least another month before the next world to make those 2 as epic as possible.

DeletedUser41523

Thats what I was thinking. :)

To be honest, I like high cap worlds. No real excuse to have an academy on a 200+ world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

High caps are the best. Especially all the BP filled MRAs they create.

DeletedUser43442

High caps arent the best,they are boring.Cap 30 is the best,then MRAs can make 8 alliance teams and silly things like that :)

DeletedUser11165

100 cap is best in my personal opinion; you still MRAs creating multiple alliances and some well run alliances with a feeder but it allows for many good alliances to slug it out and create an atmosphere where players need to grow their knowledge of the game not just sim their city points

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
100 cap is best in my personal opinion; you still MRAs creating multiple alliances and some well run alliances with a feeder but it allows for many good alliances to slug it out and create an atmosphere where players need to grow their knowledge of the game not just sim their city points

Agreed +1