January World Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Hey all, i'm here just because I already see a problem I want to avoid. It'll be around 6 months since the last En world release when the new world releases. This means two things will happen. Either Inno stays the course and a lot of people wait a few more months if they don't get their world type, or Inno falls back into old habits and worlds die.

My proposal here is to do a double release with two opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of world type. A speed 3/3 conquest world with no morale and a speed 1/3 revolt world with morale. Both worlds should have between a 70-250 alliance cap. This allows an option for hardcore and casual players alike to enjoy the game after the holidays. It will also satisfy most players for at least three months. Speed two is not mentioned because the last three worlds are speed 2, are rather active, and offer both revolt and conquest settings. My hope is that this is something the community could get behind along with the staff and to avoid causing annoyance to either end of the Grepo spectrum. (Players who want a new world and players who enjoy their waiting period between worlds)

Also, thank you Richard for the heads up on the release. :)

Support List
The Smilodon Fatalis
Engaboy
Cash Chucker
Hyper
S00G00
Pappion
Kdahlb
terryngash
Chalna
coolmanken(barbie)
johnsarah1
SeeRider4
Jonesy54
Johno1972
ROTN
Zebo
HarveySpector
Forbiddin1
thecracken94
PROIOXIS-1
DeLaarina
seajoker
snoopwins
studentas
shushu
DocRikowski
jwlambert
Uristan
bigbang82
edrush0r
leonidas747
mrsz
Jash Empire
iPrincess
Batalo
Shish kebab
mmita14
ridz817
mana92
TheWildOne
Bond 007
J.N.C 93
Ch0ppermad
Prettymaria
Mauw
Shingzu
Milocece
Mungus1974 & The Syndicate (74 Players)
Chad Boss & Fight Club (211 Players)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Good idea... it will be chaos on the next one as its been so long. 2 releases together may help.

Sign me up

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well I'll be joining the next revolt world, preferably speed 2 but I have a strong feeling it will be a speed 1 just to fit more players in as we're all waiting. But I do agree that they should do a double release and hopefully just after the new year :)

DeletedUser41523

I wouldn't be mad at speed 2. But I was thinking be fair to our casual guys and our hardcore guys. There's no 3/3 Conq no morales active and there's no new 1 speed worlds period. Seemed like the perfect way to satisfy everyone. :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I wouldn't be mad at speed 2. But I was thinking be fair to our casual guys and our hardcore guys. There's no 3/3 Conq no morales active and there's no new 1 speed worlds period. Seemed like the perfect way to satisfy everyone. :)

I can't wait till January but Yeah fair play, that's all I've heard you girls go on about is speed 3 :D

Ooooh look, my name on the list is red! Now that's sexy :p

DeletedUser41523

Hahhaa its long overdue and you know it. In January we'll be 8 months since the last three speed world was released in general. 14 since a hardcore conquest. :)

And yeah, gotta pay respect to the mod man. ;)

DeletedUser41523

New worlds in January.

Bottom line goal, to give two worlds that address the immediate needs and desires of the players and avoid spamming worlds to compensate.

DeletedUser

Just a general comment here. I am not pointing any fingers or anything.

It is a good feature of this game that the Dev and Admin teams listen and consult with the grep gaming community. Also we got more and more gamers who take an active involvement in the game. That's why I like this game but I don't think that we should ever be in a position where we can dictate the settings of a world. We can ask yes but not decide otherwise it's not a game anymore.

DeletedUser32250

Just a general comment here. I am not pointing any fingers or anything.

It is a good feature of this game that the Dev and Admin teams listen and consult with the grep gaming community. Also we got more and more gamers who take an active involvement in the game. That's why I like this game but I don't think that we should ever be in a position where we can dictate the settings of a world. We can ask yes but not decide otherwise it's not a game anymore.

I think a game in which the community has a large involvement in is a game that will prosper above ones which do not. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Plus, we are not deciding the settings, we are simply painting Innogames a picture of what the majority of 'worldless' players want. Whatever they decide is final of course but as we all know, revenue is the main focus in any company/business so they'd be wise to listen.

DeletedUser

This seems kind of unfair to revolt players... It should at least be speed 2/1, not the other way round

I couldn't care less about morale though.

DeletedUser25249

ask the 90% of the supporters listed to not ruin servers by merging and perhaps they'd still have a fun server to play...

Anyway to the guys hoping inno listen, I have only 2 examples of them bending over, that was for the harbor check spy and the hero world end game, wasting your time trying to get a message across unless it involves your credit card they don't care

DeletedUser25607

...My proposal here is to do a double release with two opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of world type. A speed 3/3 conquest world with no morale and a speed 1/3 revolt world with morale. Both worlds should have between a 70-250 alliance cap. ...

Nice idea. I like it. :)

DeletedUser28974

Yes I agree with this too. Idc about the revolt world, it can be whatever they want, but please make the conquest wolrd a 3/3 no morale with a 100+ cap. A 40 cap sucks. That will flood the world with academies.

DeletedUser22517

This way everyone will be happy.Like the settings and morale and alliance cap are not important for us.So i guess you have all the TS signed in for this and our friends from FC.

DeletedUser32250

ask the 90% of the supporters listed to not ruin servers by merging and perhaps they'd still have a fun server to play...

Anyway to the guys hoping inno listen, I have only 2 examples of them bending over, that was for the harbor check spy and the hero world end game, wasting your time trying to get a message across unless it involves your credit card they don't care

Alliance politics is just an aspect of the game :) It didn't ruin it, but only creating a new scene for all to work with.