1.15 the newest update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Has any1 else recieved the award "robber" for stealing 500 in resources. its now displayed on my profile page. ive found no mention of awards in the update thread and was wondering what other awards are available?

DeletedUser

Yap, I did, would aswell like to know what's that about...

DeletedUser

i dont like the look of the new culture administrator screen. old one was a lot better

DeletedUser7103

Me too received it today, would like to know how it helps!!

DeletedUser

Me too received it today, would like to know how it helps!!

i dont think it helps in any way, i believe its like the medal system on the-west. id imagine there may be 1 for say killing 400 troops in 1 attack/defence(only a guess) id like to see how many medals/awards u can get and how. but knowing inno they wont tell us anything and we will just have to wait until sum1 finds another award

DeletedUser

I've also received this award today. I'd like to know where it displays other than in a pop-up message. Is there somewhere we can see a list of awards achieved? And what does it mean exactly? Robbed from where? Other player's cities?

DeletedUser

Yep I got this too. Whenever someone else gets an award I hope they post it on here.

DeletedUser7106

Other awards so far:
Robber: You already captured 50000 resources
Merchant: You have already traded 20000 resources with farming villages.

They show up in your profile after received.

DeletedUser

Robber
You already captured 500 resources!

Robber
You already captured 50000 resources!

Merchant
You have already traded 20000 resources with farming villages.

Spy
You have have already successfully spied on 5 cities!

Double Agent
You have already spied unsuccessfully 5 times!

DeletedUser

That's kinda cool... looking forward to discover more of them :)

I really HATE the new crosshairs thing on the map screen though.

DeletedUser6812

Divine Aid - Used 10 Divine powers

Merchant - 20000 traded with farming villages.

2 more that ive come accross so far

DeletedUser

Now if they will fix some of the awards from German to English.

Seems like every update something gets messed up and turned back to English. Then by the time it gets changed, something else goes to German again. It would be nice if they actually fixed this later today.

DeletedUser

What is with the round pointer thing in island view? Mine is worthless as it points about 4 inches from where my mouse is pointing. Sometimes the circle is in the water lol.

DeletedUser

LOL it's not a pointer, you put the city inside the circle. The arrow on it points to the direction your city is in.

DeletedUser

I like the new achievments idea! :D there displayed on your profile page

DeletedUser

I must have posted it in the wrong forum earlier...
The only graphic thing I do not like one bit, is the clunky, black chat-bubble ballon to show where your city is.... PLEASE; need an option to shut this off.

DeletedUser

Hello all you have never seen me on this forum because I don't play verry much here but I do on the Dutch grepolis and I must say that:

The most of the update is verry stupid and not needed , that arrow on the map looks total dumb, it's like the moderators can't think of something new or better

and the player overview is verry boring now, this update was a strong mistake! I must say that I'm verry disapointed now

DeletedUser

new player overwiew helps u scroll through large players city list , when u have 10-20 city's it's faster to only view city names , and not pictures

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars has similar awards like this. I log on and got robber and thought to myself "wow... a little late dontcha think?"

Status
Not open for further replies.