100 Gold server block ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Ok, guys...I'm sorry but richard is right.

It was perhaps a small mistake made by the programmers but in no way it was meant to be exploited like that. And yes, I use the word "exploit" because that is what you all did.

Supersimon, you said Inno should be ashamed of their selves, but you you should be ashamed of yourself as well. Gaining gold like that is very unfair, and it isn't a right way to obtain an amount of gold. It was a gift from grepolis staff, but what you did was exploit it.

Plus, if you read the terms of agreement, then you would know that in court Inno has all carts in their camp; YOU have nothing to stand on.

So please, stop complaining, or next time they won't give any gold at all! Will you be happy then?

Btw; it was not just unfair of Innogames, but also for the players that couldn't join a certain world because you guys enterred them and made the world close a day longer! People that really wanted to be there, in a certain world, couldn't because some people like you abused the system. So before you complain, think of them as well! You treated THEM unfair as well. You all know what it is to be a day behind in the core of a world!

With respect,

J

EDIT: SIGN you -reps. Or don't do anything at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

Supersimon, you said Inno should be ashamed of their selves, but you you should be ashamed of yourself as well. Gaining gold like that is very unfair, and it isn't a right way to obtain an amount of gold. It was a gift from grepolis staff, but what you did was exploit it.

So you're saying I shouldn't have listened to the forum mods? Since I'm fairly sure some DID say it was allowed. If they didn't I would never have done this.

DeletedUser

You all know what it is to be a day behind in the core of a world!
A day behind?! Registration was closed for more then a day wasn't it?

I agree though. Just let it go and go do sponsor pay, more free gold there.

DeletedUser19042

So you're saying I shouldn't have listened to the forum mods? Since I'm fairly sure some DID say it was allowed. If they didn't I would never have done this.
Some mods might have said this, but then I think it was because they didn't know the effect this would have. Neither did I. But seen afterwards it was a mistake. Happily I didn't participate in that.

Forum mods sometimes don't know everything that happens in the game, you better send a support ticket ingame. Ingame moderators might know more about a certain issue

A day behind?! Registration was closed for more then a day wasn't it?

I agree though. Just let it go and go do sponsor pay, more free gold there.

Exactly. It was even few more days. People that really wanted to join, couldn't. And are now not having fun of game.

DeletedUser29371

It becomes an exploit because the gold is held in a players master account, making it available to use on worlds they actually play, not ones they joined for 100 gold only. Clearly, the exploit was not intentional. If it was, they surely wouldn't be removing it. The fact remains that the gold was credited to players, who knew full well they were doing something wrong, and has since been corrected.

Im sorry for any inconvenience or distress caused, but I fully stand behind Innogames on this, because I believe it is the right thing to do.

Richard, I see you neglect the fact this is PROGRAMMER/DESIGN MISTAKE not a BUG....

Ok now quote me and answer my questions:

1. Is this PROGRAMMER/DESIGNER mistake ? YES or NO?

2. Is this AGAINST THE RULES since it was NOT A BUG? YES or NO?

3. DID PROGRAMMERS /DESIGNERS or simply IG NOT KNOW for 100 years now that WE CAN ENTER XY worlds at once? YES OR NO?

All the caps are for making it important!

I found NO rule that joining a world and taking gold BY GIFT is against the rules.... just like IG did NOT take back our RESOURCES at Olympics that WE BOUGHT by spamming the stuff (and could then also be considered exploit) then IG should never taken the GOLD that was GIFTED.

Afterall the GIFT never said ''Only for this world use '' did it?

IG is screwing more players this way, and im tempted to ask, since i spent all my EXPLOITED (LOLOLOL) gold will I get charged next 2100 gold IF i buy more gold? cos if so then you sure will never get a EURO from me no more.

DeletedUser19042

Alcarin, I'll answer this question instead of Richard.

1. YES
2. NO
3. NO

But it was still exploiting the system. And it shouldn't be done. It's same in real life. There are things that are not forbidden by rules, but that just aren't done because of your values and principles. And I believe very strong in these 2 words. And you did exploit the system.
They (Innogames) trusted on your honesty, and wanted to give a gift. But you abused it and exploited it.

That's all to be said. It was not a bug, it was a simple mistake, but still..Honest players wouldn't do that.

DeletedUser20688

They didn't say we couldn't do this

Richard will just blank anyone who makes a good point Alc, we're lead by someone who doesn't care for the people he represents

DeletedUser19042

Do you really believe that? You really think that Richard doesn't care about the grepolis community? Then I should leave if you think that.
But Richard is working daily on this, very busy. He cares about every single one of you. I don't know Richard, but I know he does.

Or do you think he would reply here if he wouldn't care? Would he? No I don't think so.

Every bug that passes, he apologies...Someone who doesn't care wouldn't do that.

I strongly suggest you review that opinion, or just leave.

PS:
No he didn't. It's not a rule that says you can't do it. But as I explained before, there are values and principles in this world. You exploited the system. And that's it

DeletedUser

I found NO rule that joining a world and taking gold BY GIFT is against the rules.... just like IG did NOT take back our RESOURCES at Olympics that WE BOUGHT by spamming the stuff (and could then also be considered exploit) then IG should never taken the GOLD that was GIFTED.
But you do not usually pay for resources... If i was planning on buying some gold and then could suddenly take it for free, that is money that inno lost. Essentially, the gold was stollen.
If i was going to buy a TV but then there was suddenly a nice pretty one sitting in a shop window that had been removed* (with the knowledge of the business) and i took the TV, that is still theft is it not?

*meaning the window had been removed

DeletedUser19042

But you do not usually pay for resources... If i was planning on buying some gold and then could suddenly take it for free, that is money that inno lost. Essentially, the gold was stollen.
If i was going to buy a TV but then there was suddenly a nice pretty one sitting in a shop window that had been removed (with the knowledge of the business) and i took the TV, that is still theft is it not?

Good point

DeletedUser33297

Richard will just blank anyone who makes a good point Alc, we're lead by someone who doesn't care for the people he represents

You're going too far there, Richard clearly does care about it. Also is it Richards fault that inno took back the gold? I do not think so, and I think you shouldn't make this personal. It happened, so just carry on... should be happy with the gold you did get to use.

DeletedUser18132

No he didn't. It's not a rule that says you can't do it. But as I explained before, there are values and principles in this world. You exploited the system. And that's it

Values and principles of someone are not rules. Different people have different values and principles.

DeletedUser29371

Alcarin, I'll answer this question instead of Richard.

1. YES
2. NO
3. NO

But it was still exploiting the system. And it shouldn't be done. It's same in real life. There are things that are not forbidden by rules, but that just aren't done because of your values and principles. And I believe very strong in these 2 words. And you did exploit the system.
They (Innogames) trusted on your honesty, and wanted to give a gift. But you abused it and exploited it.

That's all to be said. It was not a bug, it was a simple mistake, but still..Honest players wouldn't do that.

How can 3 be a NO... how could you believe Ill believe you that IG does NOT know we can enter all the serves posted for entering.

stop lying...

DeletedUser22235

Originally Posted by and again richard?
To the original poster, perhaps instead of having such a negative attitude, you could appreciate that the developers put effort in to the Christmas event?

Nerver tought it would got so big this simple post.

To: ---> And again Richard :supermad:
Where do you smell a negative attitude?
There in not one negative line in it.
It are basicly more questions.
Mine opinion in your reaction to me, you just want to score points by Inno games.
And i DO APPRECIATE ALL EVENTS!
Before talking so negative about something / someone READ CLEARLY.
And no i did not attend to join each world, not eaven for the gold.
U need alot to get me mad but that reaction, man i try not to hit on someone and just was wondering.

DeletedUser19042

How can 3 be a NO... how could you believe Ill believe you that IG does NOT know we can enter all the serves posted for entering.

stop lying...

Sorry, I simply misread. It is a Yes. Don't make a drama of it.

DeletedUser

grrrr I have a couple of things to say to both parties so shut up and listen......

firstly to IG and it's supporters.

1. This is the most pathetic argument I have ever heard in my life
If i was going to buy a TV but then there was suddenly a nice pretty one sitting in a shop window that had been removed (with the knowledge of the business) and i took the TV, that is still theft is it not?

what if I changed mind and gave it to my son for pocket money? does that make him a thief? or if I decided to go to the pub instead, is the pub stealing from inno? give your head a wobble!

2. To use the supermarkets as an example, how many times have they made mistakes where things go through the till at a ridiculous price? would you not go back and grab a few more? is that not exploiting a mistake made by a business that takes your money off you? we call that "karma" getting a little bit back, you don't see the staff at asda chasing people round the carpark taking items off them do you? no they just fix the problem and hope it never happens again.

what you seem to be calling "exploitation" I call human nature "If you can get something for nothing them BONUS!"

to the people like me who feel like they have lost something.

quite simple really, do what I'm doing and deal with it. Nothing we can say will put it right and if you feel that strongly then boycot the game or refuse to buy gold but save your keyboards for ingame banter and leave the forums to whoever gives a ......... !

Rant over.....my names Rob by the way :) whats yours?

DeletedUser19042

Rob, your argument about giving it as pocket money to your son is nonsense. This gold wasn't intentionally "given" by the inno-staff. They didn't realised this could happen. But no way you can give "pocket-money argument" the same name.

ToT was right in his post.

DeletedUser

Rob, your argument about giving it as pocket money to your son is nonsense. This gold wasn't intentionally "given" by the inno-staff. They didn't realised this could happen. But no way you can give "pocket-money argument" the same name.

ToT was right in his post.

the "giving my son pocket money" argument fits perfectley, it's highlighting the fact that untill I have clicked "confirm" on payment type my money is exaclty that, MY MONEY and just because I was thinking about buying gold doesn't make it inno's money (it wouldn't anyway because by your reckoning I still owe porche a lot of cash)

and that random bunch of words about a tv??????? read up on retail law, if they had a tv and he walks out with it then yes he's shoplifting, if they had a tv in the window on offer and removed it then that tv is no longer on offer!!!!

I'm trying to see both sides but when you come back with that kind of twoddle you make it very VERY hard :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry, my post wasn't clear.

When i said that, i meant the following:

If i was going to buy a TV from a store but then i saw a nice pretty one sitting in a shop window that had been removed* (with the knowledge of the business) and i took the TV, that is still theft is it not? Yes the shop removed the window and so invited thieves to take the TV, but that doesn't make it not theft.

*meaning the window had been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.