12 best Alliance opinions!

DeletedUser

Considering your experience (WM802), you have no right of saying which alliance is good.
Orthia, shut up and stop whining, if bolting is so bad, why are you guys bolting back?

Irjene, points don't matter (and I have more then you), need a proof? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/300567. You have 10000 ATTACK BP, and 6000 DEFENSE BP.

I have about 38,000 ATTACK BP and 2000 DEFENSE BP, so man up, or shut up

How what is bad about my experience

DeletedUser

well because i didnt start when alpha came out i am not in the core were most of the fighting is instaed i am closer to the outer rim were nothing is happening and my alliance isn't at war with anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont care how many bps i have if you look around kumba you'll see no city without an allaince we are not an alliance with

DeletedUser

Well here's my opinion of the best alliances from what I know

Hogs 4/5

Eclipse 3/5

Those are the two I have the biggest problem with.

Hogs was pretty bad under calatan but at least he/she/it keep it organized. Has to be like -8/5

Eclipse, at the moment, is pretty funny. They recently declared war on my alliance(Island League) over a refugee dispute we had with them. They broke the pact and declared war. Since they declared war, we have taken roughly 10 cities with several others with cships in the ports. So far, they have yet to even send a cship(to the best of my knowledge) and have resorted to the normal random bolting and quaking. Better yet, they have launched attacks from over 100 hours away. Not just a few, I have counted roughly 40 on me alone. Most of them contain brims.

They have to get at least a 1/5. - Declaring a war on an alliance a fourth of their size and are currently getting owned.

DeletedUser

synergy 2/5 they have no teamwork and will be gone within 3 months
E-TW 5/5 the only way they are being stopped is another internal problem or if the members start to quit, which is very possible

DeletedUser

omeromeromeromer said:
Considering your experience (WM802), you have no right of saying which alliance is good............4 city's, hardly any BP, you are in a academy

This thread asked for personal oppinions on the top twelve alliances and WM802 is as entitled to his opinion as anybody. Nobody said you had to agree with it.

His points don't make him any more or less entitled to share his opinion than anybody else. You say he's in an academy like it's an insult, Zodiac is the highest ranked academy in alpha and is in a much better position than many other well known alliances.

DeletedUser12762

My opinion is as follows: You gotta respect ETW-S, you just gotta, no questions, they have earned it. thats not to say that they are going to be at the top forever. I'm just saying that they have my respect for the position they are in.

EOW. They are pretty big, member-wise, I can't even begin to picture their forums, I really think they need to split into two at the minimum, but thats just my opinion.

SAP: They seem like a good alliance, don't know a lot about them but they seem stable and able to handle themselves.

TGO/zodiac: My opinion here may be buyist but I love these guys. Hands down the best alliance to be in on alpha. Great bunch of experienced and LOYAL players. Teamwork is excellent. ( A must for an alliance to survive)

Orthia: Don't like them, never will. Don't care how good they think they are. I see everyone turning on them at some point. You can only push people around for so long before they push back. And in orthia's case I think they have got on too many different peoples nerves.

The rest: seriously. I don't care about the rest

These are my opinions. Love them or hate them. I don't care :p

DeletedUser

orhtia=public enemys number 1 if you want o succeed keep your profile low not like hogs witha bunch of people in it aka mra and orthia the one that pushes everyone around

DeletedUser

Well i really think we need to give every alliance in the top 12 respect for getting there

DeletedUser

orhtia=public enemys number 1 if you want o succeed keep your profile low not like hogs witha bunch of people in it aka mra and orthia the one that pushes everyone around

Do you ever like work on your account? What is your point in bringing orthia up all the time. Last I checked, TGO and Orthia are not at war.

Anyone else have a problem with Orthia? The line forms after EOW please.

DeletedUser12762

dude, you are on top of the world, as if you aren't gunna have a target on your back. To be the best you gotta beat the best, and everyone wants to be the best.

DeletedUser

dude, you are on top of the world, as if you aren't gunna have a target on your back. To be the best you gotta beat the best, and everyone wants to be the best.

Duh....I have zero problem adding people to the list of food. What I do have a problem is with someone in TGO talking crap considering we have amicable relations with TGO....unless their leader has changed his mind again.

DeletedUser

Amicable, i would have said it was more comical sch01er

You havent replyed to my messege, but find the time to tell my players they talk crap, but cant reply to my messege

Amicable, were is the friendliness, comical

And what have i changed my mind about sch01er ?

tell me in the messege your going to send to me, i would like to find out what i changed my mind about

DeletedUser

I have no clue . . . but if I have not replied to your mail would you mind bumping it? I need to go through my mail once more as it is getting unmanageable.

DeletedUser

I think i can manage that for you sch01er

still confused about what i changed my mind about, shed some light me old mucker

DeletedUser14962

EOW. They are pretty big, member-wise, I can't even begin to picture their forums, I really think they need to split into two at the minimum, but thats just my opinion

Im not taking away your opinion but (i dont know how) our leaders keep the forums pretty tidy. Most of our work is done in battlegroups (except support) so we all have good communications :)

Obviously being a member of EOW i think its the best but the next are probably SAP, TSB (i know from working with them against DOL theyre bothe good alliances) and TGO which seems like a good alliance too.
ETWS-good
Map of all ending- no their not in the top twelve but are one of the most organised alliances ive seen and are pound for pound the best along with Alha Beta
Synergy-Personally think they were better seperated because of rumours of unorganisation but thats just me

DeletedUser

Map of all ending- no their not in the top twelve but are one of the most organised alliances ive seen and are pound for pound the best along with Alha Beta
After experiencing the receiving end of both, I can safely say they are not AB level