1st Hero World Premade - Order of Chaos

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser17670

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi and Tau (Inglorious Bastards)
The best alliance you have been part of: Nightmare on Xi (so far)
What made it the best alliance to you?: Although a small alliance it had real teamwork and spirit and punched way above its weight
Are you willing to learn?: Yes
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes - Gemsoftmml
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Team player always willing to help out a colleague.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? A cool signature (I have no idea how to make those things) and 1 Million points would be nice.

Polosillius

DeletedUser18825

My ingame name is Radiationator

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes. I am slow at building, but I am a frequent attacker and am very active.
Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium, but I used to play in Alpha, Beta, and a lot of other worlds.
The best alliance you have been part of: .... Krazies
What made it the best alliance to you?: Leading it... Having a good time with all of my mates. :)
Are you willing to learn?: Yep.
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes. (Radiationator)
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?: I am a leader. That is what I do in grepo. So, I can help do things in this alliance.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?: Taking over the world with an alliance! :)

Since I suck at building, I might not be ready for the first hero world. But, if I am, I would love to be in this alliance.

DeletedUser12512

Nice pictures..... but the identity of Atticus X and Brady7 is alluding me?
I cant find you on Kappa stats - which I think is your home server right now?
do you guys not post under your actual names in the forum ?
Your pre-made could have good potential but personally I would want to know the experience of the guys creating it before I could sign up..

Zordas, Thanks for your interest.

I did play Kappa before, And as FONTS mentions I was ranked #1 for quit some time, I led an alliance there called '.9.' That was a long time ago, even after quitting I remained in the top 5 for another 2 months before I decided to ghost.

But, this isn't about me. I am only a council member. This is about fresh starts, and new ideas, and a fun agressive atmosphere. This is about you, and what you want out of playing. I hope that you consider joining, as sometimes new faces become old mates.

Brady7, Bucwoody, RM9832, hilop and Riggamortice will be going through the applications, and setting a fair size alliance cap based off of that. The call will be theirs, but I know for one I am looking forward to playing with some of the people I have respected as players, some of the players I have never heard of yet (yourself for example), and some of the newer players that have a desire to be better.

All in all it should be good fun, sometimes I take the game too seriously, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this sort of thing, so for a change of pace, I am looking forward to a little Chaos.

P.S. Thanks for the positive coments on the graphics, much appreciated. Don't hesistate to +rep me now ;-p

DeletedUser

in the spirit of stalking Pythagoras, here is my application :D

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: :eek: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: nu, corint
The best alliance you have been part of: points - The Efficacious, Funness - Permanent ban :)
What made it the best alliance to you?: The Efficacious because of their points, PB because of their funness and cooperation
Are you willing to learn?: yes im willing to learn anything i dont already know
Do you have and use Skype?: most definitely
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? internal takeovers :p but seriously im a good planner and organized...i make a good mod :)
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Top 20 player

Im a bit confused about how a hero world premade will work, could someone please explain? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: It's a way of living
Worlds You Currently Play: XI and Corinth
The best alliance you have been part of: The most fun I had was in 'Order of Chaos' and the best was at PV
What made it the best alliance to you?:Aggression, coordination and good teamwork.
Are you willing to learn?: I'm always willing to learn a thing or two from an old-time ...... ha spooky? :)
Do you have and use Skype?: nope, xbox live
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Monkey see , Monkey do!!
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Looking for good fun and annoying The out of my friends ;)

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Active yes, aggressive depends on the alliance I am playing in
Worlds You Currently Play: Psi (actively), Sigma (just for a change)
The best alliance you have been part of: Dark, . 9 . in Kappa along with Atticus X, The best alliance ever
What made it the best alliance to you?: Players I was playing with like, Atticus X, Smokey-joe, SOT, Shalashaska (Fist of the North), Saeed1365,..., so many to count, It was awesome and fun
Are you willing to learn?: Always except bad word :)
Do you have and use Skype?: Skype, Ovoo, Messanger
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Bragging is not my thing, but in Kappa they used to call me the captain, known for the ability to lead a bunch of noobs to victory (Credits to Fist of the North Star) :)
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Waiting to see when Grepo starts paying us :))

P.S: I am an ex-Kappa player under the ID: Cavewatcher

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22751

Worlds You Currently Play: Theta (40 cities), Psi (8 cities)
The best alliance you have been part of: Phalanx in theta
What made it the best alliance to you?: Professional leaders
Are you willing to learn?: always
Do you have and use Skype?: yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I'm famous of helping members and well attack coordinator also I own one ocean in theta :cool:
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? to be among top ten players

PS: I play with my best friend, Darkcaver in Psi

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I am itching to get back in the game. Consider me for your alliance. Name in game is now ice-cold

DeletedUser17088

hard to say but you are still wrong as you said he doesn't play any worlds currently, and he currently plays Xi.

Well the point was more about his ex stats. Atticus did tell me he played Iota i just chose to forget :D

Depending on the release of this hero world count me in

DeletedUser20849

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: active yes aggressive you ever seen some drop a warhead on a city in grepolis? no? then i guess ill have to show ya :D
Worlds You Currently Play: Chi,Delphi
The best alliance you have been part of: Multi Cultural Mafia
What made it the best alliance to you?:the serious but yet not serious style of play and the teamates were awesome
Are you willing to learn?: dont need to i already know everything sorta possibly :)
Do you have and use Skype?: yep
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? over obessive about clutter so a good forum mod i would be
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? just enjoying the game :)

DeletedUser

Smokey-joe said:
Hey guys, I am itching to get back in the game. Consider me for your alliance. Name in game is now ice-cold

Hey smoke, glad to see you around again man. Yaaay, he is awesome :)

DeletedUser10984

If Ice is coming I guess I'll have to come keep him alive :p

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?:yes

Worlds You Currently Play: Xi and Psi

The best alliance you have been part of: Nightmares of Elysium on Zeta

What made it the best alliance to you?:superb teamwork and a line up consisting of some of the best players that have ever been on grepolis

Are you willing to learn?: I am always looking to increase my repertoire of skills

Do you have and use Skype?: I have and use skype everytime I am online

Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Excellent defensive skills and good at getting information out to those supporting

Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?My personal goal is to make the top 10 in ABP and points without using gold.

DeletedUser22115

Worlds You Currently Play: Phi- Sparticus991 and Delphi- Sparticus991
The best alliance you have been part of: Mobios
What made it the best alliance to you?: We fight like a team, good cooperation and communication
Are you willing to learn?: Yes
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Get to 1 million points

am i in

DeletedUser

didnt know if we ahadto fill oneof theese in or n ot since we are already members lol but heck here goes anyway

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: yep:D:D
Worlds You Currently Play: xi ,lota,eta,psi,lambada
The best alliance you have been part of: hard choice beetween UNTand order ofchaos TBH
What made it the best alliance to you?: a good atmospheare among like minded players having fun
Are you willing to learn?: always
Do you have and use Skype?: nope
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? maybe lol
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? just to have fun playing with like minded players