DeletedUser

"The cost of running both versions is not effective for InnoGames."

Kind of makes you wonder why they even gave us an opportunity to vote on keeping the old version. Or if we really had an 'opportunity' to keep it.

DeletedUser

Oh no!! :(

When I saw Dr.Gre's name I was expecting a foul mouthed outburst at Inno. Never mind :(

In all seriousness, I agree with you. This was a done deal from the start.

DeletedUser5398

personally, although i can't stand this interface - yes i tried it when the test worlds came out and hated it then - i am not ditching my alliances as they could well use my resources to build the wonders but i guarantee either when the wonders run out or my miniscule amount of gold i have left disappears, so shall I.

I liked the game the way it was, and i will just scour the games world for another game i like.

my mother also said if i had nothing good to say to not say anything but she also told me no one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to.

we might be the vocal minority but that is only because the others who hate this new version and how it was brought to fruition have already walked away from this hot mess.

i don't exactly see a forum thread beaming with high praise either...

tick, tock Grepo,

VB

DeletedUser

Our alliance forum has died since the down grade,Why ? well because the silent majority cant be bothered playing this game now and are just simmimng,and yes the statement that running 2 versions cost to much speaks volums.I said all along the vote was a none event and was only ever going to have 1 result.Trying to make out that just because a few don't bend over and take it they are moaners isn't a good image for you either
ps i edit my posts because blokes didnt type when i was learing life skills and it is not easy for me to do

DeletedUser

This is really a nonsence...When i read that people were unhappy about version 2.0, I wondered why, now I understand.

It's taking more time to deal with the bugs, to have to write a message twice or more to have a chance to post it, and not sure it will actually, those error reponses I get are really tiring and boring me now. Why all this really? Where is the fun? Updates are not supposed to improve a game? Having some additional options that should improved the game is useless if the way to communicate and play is harder now in such a game...:(

DeletedUser

What Have Thay Done TO My Game ,Ma.
yes it's that sad,
sorry but thats all i have to say about this so called update

DeletedUser3613

I have to say guys .........

Since the day man learned how to use tools humans have pretty much done as they pleased, evolution sucked for all the 4 legged beasts that man decided to hunt !!

For me this game has always been fun because of the people and not the interface, i have played 2.0 on other worlds and have found the start alot easier but the general gameplay and fun stayed the same.

DeletedUser6691

I have to say guys .........

Since the day man learned how to use tools humans have pretty much done as they pleased, evolution sucked for all the 4 legged beasts that man decided to hunt !!

For me this game has always been fun because of the people and not the interface, i have played 2.0 on other worlds and have found the start alot easier but the general gameplay and fun stayed the same.
Ihave tried a few 2.o worlds (you know that Dazzy) and have always had issues, When gamma downgraded to 2.0 I gave it a few days to "Un-bug" but it didn't. I submitted 3 tickets requesting "Fixes" for issues I had and got a response back for one that was a broad statement saying NOTHING at all and then for the other two issues I recieved a "Do not submit multiple tickets for the same issue" response even though they were 3 differant issues (Maybe stemming from the same problem IDK)..After changing browsers, I am STILL having issues and still no helpfull response from anyone, I do pay to play and it really doesn't help but I'll tell you this..If it's inno's intention to get us all to pay..It was an Epic fail because they just convinced me to NOT purchase premium (Gold) services anymore. Also, A LOT of people I talk to are concidering quiting..Maybe we can't go back to the real gamma but fixing a "Vote" and running a poor version of a great game seems silly to me.And PNP won't work for the mods here to make us like it..WE made PNP what is is here and can see through false promises and won't follow just because "You" say so..Just sayin' :)

DeletedUser

I actually dont mind it as much as i thought i would some things have improved but they no good if these bugs are'nt sorted out.

I work for myself and if i had so many problems like this 2.0 world has i would not get paid and would starve.

if you do something do it properly, dont make a half assed job of it the errors will drive more away than the 2.0 world alone will.

Sort it guys thats what we have paid for and reduce the gold by half until its fixed you have an obligation to the customer.

I wont be staying if ya dont !!!!!!

DeletedUser

The bugs will be worked out, though I cannot give any timeframes. One of the main reasons for upgrading the 1.x worlds to 2.x was so that Inno could focus on one version, and thus get the bugs worked out faster.

DeletedUser

The bugs will be worked out, though I cannot give any timeframes. One of the main reasons for upgrading the 1.x worlds to 2.x was so that Inno could focus on one version, and thus get the bugs worked out faster.
so change the worlds that were pretty much sorted to the buggy laggy downgraded version yea sound thinking indeed

DeletedUser2140

This is another PR disaster.

You don't put out a product until you have fixed all the bugs.

The solution to me was simple. Start the change small. Should have changed Alpha only to version 2 and then ironed the bugs out there.

Then moved all the others when you were happy with it.

Yes it is buggy. Yes it is slow.
But let's be honest we all still use windows. Even though most professionals think its a piece of garbage.

For those having issues. Try using firefox. It seems to work better.

DeletedUser14887

Nail on head there Bala. Thats what it's all about. 2.0 would be a nightmare without the Admin running....thank god for the surveys etc... to get free gold.

I've only got 40 citys and it's giving me headaches with admin running, I cant imagine what it would be like for those with 100+ citys not using admin...would be like a full time job!

LOL, I only have 75 cities but it takes me 30mins to manage all :D. I used opera then I can't play grepolis because it's too lag, then I tried with Fire fox and I found it impossible to play with Fire fox, so google chroome is the finally selection, and the results are: Response eror, press f5 to refresh this page :eek:
Anyway, I won't pay any golds so if I received over 20 attacks from anyone, I would run away and hide into VM because I do not have admin :p
So plz do not attack me :( I'm so scared :supermad:
:pro:
P.S: Can I ask: How can I quit that? I tried to press into the map but it can't go back to the island with cities :(
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Today I played on grepolis after a week and frankly speaking, It was exactly what I thought, no better than 1.26 and for some things even worse than 1.26.

In my brief play the thing which really frustrated me were

1) Too much click to do anything.
e.g. Instead of all city list accessed by one icon, now it shows my cities in 8 pages. So if I have to go to any city, I have to click multiple times.

2) Back button does not work.
e.g. If i read a message and than went to certain city or map area, now If I want to come back to message or forum, I can't use back button. I have to open my messages(forum) again and go to the correct message (thread).

3) Removing city list button (replacing it with city group for guys with admin) is really frustrating. 1.26 was much easier, You log in, click on the city you want to go and check everything. In this version, you do not have any choice except to use administrator and follow admin function no matter how frustrating they are.

4) World wonders was disappointing. I was expecting it to be a difficult and time taking task to build wonders. But for such advance world, If I want, I alone can build world wonder to level 10 in a months.

5) Having one click city festival is cool, but then again, they could have done the same for sending resources to wonder island in one click or sending silver to your cave in one click.

6) Farming is suppose to be easier with this world, but with so many already dedicated cities with no offensive army and no single click option to conquer all farming village, I do not think I will ever spend time to conquer all farming village.

7) Annoying daily award windows that opens up when you click on a city.

Overall, it is a halfhazardly done update that in no way help us but makes it much difficult to play when you have so many cities. Only reason they did this to make their life easier by having only one version and increase premium use. With this new interface, I think no one with over 60-70 cites can play it without admin.

Yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forum Moderating became a hell with that stupid impossibility of opening multiple tabs with just a mouse click.

DeletedUser

Here's a thought, and maybe most of you have already done this, but why don't you email innogames with your complaints. Just make sure your complaints are orderly, but present your case. Just a thought.....