Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is not alliance related.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok then please do keep posts on topic. Certain posts had me think it was a player introduction thread rather than an alliance recruitment thread.

DeletedUser

Could you tell me what happened here?

From the outside looking in it looks like you loyal servants of Dark Sun bottled it?

I'd rather go out on my shield than form a splinter group in the hope of survival ....

Smokey Joe, you have previous for this in Iota with SGoO, losing to BF and just joining them instead of finishing what you started, ..... Jack, I've read you and fingolfin bad mouthing Siraj/AJ on here, that's a bit cheap considering he masterminded both your downfalls on Iota and founded an alliance it seems you are running from on here, to say he's a bad leader and the name is crap etc is laughable lol ....... remember? ... he's actually proven he's better at this than you are.

Whatever happened to loyalty and brotherhood guys?

DeletedUser

No, it's not jack, its blooter, I signed up here as I read you were bad mouthing folk.

DeletedUser6156

lol dont drag me into your rubbish
and i remember no downfall in Iota i left it and all other worlds when I joined BS

and whatever happened to not talking about something you know so very little of

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Blooter?

what in gods name are you doing?

no i cant seem to find a single post of me bad mouthing anyone. thank you

DeletedUser

O.k, you guys seem to be in denial, I remember different "endings" in Iota for you two ......

Only reason I am here is due to posts I read which I felt were unfair criticism, "negative comments" if you like, so I thought I would pose some questions of yourselves if that's what we are doing ...

Any chance of some answers ? ....

Could you tell me what happened here? - ie with Dark Sun/ Dark ?

From the outside looking in it looks like you loyal servants of Dark Sun bottled it?

- hardly controversial, they're capitulating it seems ..

I'd rather go out on my shield than form a splinter group in the hope of survival ....

Smokey Joe, you have previous for this in Iota with SGoO, losing to BF and just joining them instead of finishing what you started, ..... Jack, I've read you and fingolfin bad mouthing Siraj/AJ on here, that's a bit cheap considering he masterminded both your downfalls on Iota and founded an alliance it seems you are running from on here, to say he's a bad leader and the name is crap etc is laughable lol ....... remember? ... he's actually proven he's better at this than you are.

I mean if you are going to criticise people then surely you can expect some sort of return on that? ........ I don't know the ins-and-outs of why you guys are not under the same banner you started this World in but it looks from the outside that when the going got tough you looked for an escape, ie - the same thing jack and smokey joe done in Iota ...... or, at the very least your alliance failed - ie you left.

I'm all ears ..

DeletedUser

it has nothing to do with you, get your nose out

Please delete the off topic posts

DeletedUser12512

O.k, you guys seem to be in denial, I remember different "endings" in Iota for you two ......

I'm all ears ..

I will tell you what happened Blooter...they made friends with people that were in BF on Iota and kept those friendships when they came to Kappa...They kept them when they joined DS, and they kept them when they joined Dark...and then they said to themselves..hey, lets form . 9 . with just those people, as we play well together.

How do I know this? Because I was with them on Iota (while I was there), and know them to be more loyal and more true to their word then the person you're here to defend, who without a doubt didn't 'mastermind' anyone's downfall.

I would bother looking for some kickarse SunTzu quote that said something about jumping to conclusions is foolish but I don't want to get anyone too excited.

DeletedUser

I hate to do this but this thread has gone from an alliance thread to bashing a couple players. I don't mind if you want to open another alliance thread, be my guest. However, the first OT post will be rewarded a lovely infraction, so take this as a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.