A Thread About Derek! A BIG change for Epsilon!

DeletedUser4577

So as things get dramatic in Sigma I found myself active a lot more in Epsilon and not much going on. I think I will have to actually get in there and get my hands dirty. :pro:
Maybe I will do a SE Newspaper as I do one for WoE in Sigma..havent done one for awhile though. Sadly...:(

Whats the biggest changes and action going on in Epsilon right now?

Anyways, Vote For Me!!
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=422961#post422961
voteforme_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1st stop begging for votes as you wont get any...

2nd your sig is horrible, ask domino to make you one she is the master

3rd same as always...Lying, Politics and of course KB beating up on Anarchy's 3 little stooges -Lol-fi, -HO-ward and Black-cury-

Lugosi

Strategos
1st stop begging for votes as you wont get any...

2nd your sig is horrible, sorry...Ask domino she is the master of sigs

3rd same BS as always...Lying, Politics and of course KB beating up on Anarchy's 3 little stooges -Lol-fi, -HO-ward and Black-cury-

Lawl :D oh the criticism flows more frequently here than water in a river :3

DeletedUser5832

:/

KB, Im not sure which sig you're looking at, but Derek's is awesome work.

DeletedUser

I was thinking that. and I think DK should be a mod.
Also, this has nothing to do with you lol, so go to the corner and wheest.

DeletedUser1405

Lets see, whats happening in Epsilon,
Well there is a huge world war going on in the top 10.
We have KB up to his usual tricks-filling his cities with his alliances troops then annoying everyone in the forums so they attack him.
There is allsorts going on, if you want to get to the truth you will need to use the stats as reading the threads on here will only give you the idea that KB is fighting the war single-handedly and winning everything..

Good luck if your going to print anything, if you need anything writing i will help out.

DeletedUser

lol, yes look at the stats and if you do it will show KB is winning the war and singlehandedly would be foolish statement..

Mike why is it that every player in 34 I am attacking is going into vacation mode. Why don't you guys help support your alliance. I know there asking for help heck i see it with my own eyes lol...

Mike's prayer at night...
I am an exile player and I am going to sleep
I pray that Anarcry did not sell us a great big pile of heap
Us exiles are in trouble if they dont stay strong
cause KB will hit us all with a stick that is so long

Sorry boys silly mood today :D

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Infraction!!! Lol

I think my sig is awesome :p

So not much of anything again going on in Epsilon since the top 10 have been at it since the first time Epsilon was open. Is anyone even making any leeway anywhere?

DeletedUser

Lol, Infraction!!! Lol

I think my sig is awesome :p

So not much of anything again going on in Epsilon since the top 10 have been at it since the first time Epsilon was open. Is anyone even making any leeway anywhere?

Shameless disbanded similar to how Black Watch disbanded months ago. They both still exist but have lost many members. Mostly due to internal conflicts amongst members and different interests as well as desires. I blame KB, but I blame him for everything anyways.

S.E. and anarchy are still fighting. However it seems to be Salihk/Tinah/Stephon/Illuminatio/Mtdewme doing the majority of the work on your end in this war. KB has single handedly ruined your alliances reputation for having good fighters by using noob tactics that replace your alliances old tactics of sniping and being more offensive than defensive. The way I see it he will be solo soon and quit blaming RL as the issue.

I could be fighting your Alliance in my neck of the woods and make more progress skewing the numbers; however, they don't attack me so I leave them alone.

Hope this helps Derek, and if I were you I would Kick KB for making fun of your sig. Actually if I were you I would do much worse but that is why I am not you :)

I was thinking that. and I think DK should be a mod.
Also, this has nothing to do with you lol, so go to the corner and wheest.
Lol even if I applied I am sure they wouldn't make me one. Eventhough I stand by my principles and report anyone who I feel is in violation of the rules. There is a different take on what everything means. By that I mean, my understanding of what a rule means could be completely different than what the main Managers understanding of the rule is. It isn't strictly based on what is written, but more or less similar to most judicial systems. Where there is a rule and if it is violated it is up to the supreme judges to incorporate that rule how they see fit. Some of it is for fairness, and some of it is just foolishness. Just my opinion. Why make a rule if it is not enforceable due to fairness and loose understanding of certain terms? Beats me :)

and yes Law is a passion :D

DeletedUser

By DK I meant derek lol, I was tired haha. but sounds like you would make a good one :D

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Thanks guys but I suppose the Mods think differently. I failed my first time around but have tried to state I can make up for it given a second chance ;)

DeletedUser6029

Paths is imploding as well. I hear people are leaving by the dozens due to diplomatic unrest (or rather to much).

On a different note, my granddaughter Kloie Sophia was born today after 46 hours of labor, by a C-section. I am a proud "batman" and am pushing my "pictures" off on people who generally don't care :D
KloieSophia.jpg

DeletedUser6029

from what I gather with all the players I still talk to, a few things. First and foremost, boredom inside the alliance. To much diplomacy.

DeletedUser

OMG Dom your granddaughter looks exactly like a shark...I never seen a baby with such a big head and teeth-lol-

She Is beautiful congrats. grandparents have the best job as all they have to do is spoil them. I swear when I see my mother with my daughter I always say that is not the same woman that raised me, look at her she is pleasant lol.

How is your daughter doing?

I am glad your post woke me up as I took a brief nap reading devils post...

DeletedUser

I guess Operation: Devils Soporific worked ;) He put you to sleep, so we slipped a CS in during your 'brief nap' :cool:

Howard! Told you not to tell him that was the plan!

Oh well back to the drawing board again :)

He will probably say he had a virus on his computer. That is a common excuse.

DeletedUser

Nope Very well done By lotfi...He was able to land a cs in a city that had 2500 BI protecting it in a 3 hr window and at a time he is never on. I was not only surprised but most impressed. That was a much better attempt than the 4 cs ships you guys tried to get in on me earlier that same day that were horribly beat up. Kudos on landing a cs on KB...

DeletedUser

again with the backhanded compliment... Yeah good job, better than those other attempts. It is impossible for you to just say good job, there has to be something to put people down in it.