Top 12 ABP Alliances Stats & Discussion

DeletedUser5061

Plus from what I have seen, Venom are not great or even good fighters. They are average fighters, that grow silly fast early and outnumber everyone else. If they had met an alliance of experienced players on equal terms, they would lose!

I have played with and still play with in Phoenix many people who are better fighters than venom, just not willing to spend as much gold!

hihi :) I agree with you we are so average :) anyways I think you mean overwhelm rather than outnumber.

DeletedUser39031

9 Demos Kratos Fail, point whores will fall

I am sorry I do not follow you, we have never been in the Top 12 for points, and we do not have any gold users if that's what your referring to, they joined Venom. So what exactly do you mean?

DeletedUser16696

The leader "thestorm.1" only cared about himself (presuming he was as it was on the profile) wouldn't give any time for no one else. And having no leader is quiet hard to manage :/

And I also new he only cared about points, and ranking. So is presume hell tell you all just to build up points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

The leader "thestorm.1" only cared about himself (presuming he was as it was on the profile) wouldn't give any time for no one else. And having no leader is quiet hard to manage :/

And I also new he only cared about points, and ranking. So is presume hell tell you all just to build up points

That's 1 player, he quit when his friends left. I agree with you on some of those points about him, but not the whole alliance. He was not the only leader we have had to of taken himself before the alliance. We have new leadership now, but our old leadership messed up the alliance.

DeletedUser5554

Wrong, I read and replied to that thread. And yes gave you the "this world is brand new venom has not yet proven themselves" Because they hadn't. It is also my job as a leader not to cause everyone to panic. Just because your island tab wasn't active doesn't mean you could be active elsewhere. Yes there were a couple posts by you, but not many. And mostly ones to cause panic within the alliance

Uhh idk about you but down talking a good alliance isn't the way to go in any alliance I've run. Especially a proven roster with an experienced leader. When world branch out they often DON'T have the same leaders. If I see XfakenamehereX leading an alliance called Alliance X with nobody I've heard of or can produce good results on grepostats for then i'll generally not sweat it as much. If I see Robbyn44 leading Alliance X and its full of good players from Grepolis. Then i'm probably going to put a sense of urgency in my alliance on day one.

The right course of action isn't prevent panic you needed to let your team know right from the get go who V2 was and get them moving on how to fight.

DeletedUser10984

Plus from what I have seen, Venom are not great or even good fighters. They are average fighters, that grow silly fast early and outnumber everyone else. If they had met an alliance of experienced players on equal terms, they would lose!

I have played with and still play with in Phoenix many people who are better fighters than venom, just not willing to spend as much gold!

DeletedUser

So, first you accuse me of NEVER posting on the forum.

Then you say i did post a few times (+ admitting i opened a thread).

What next ? Will you accuse me of flooding your forum ?

This is just hilarious... stop ridiculing yourself and focus on your alliance, last time i checked you were in a war, but apparently prefer to spend time on the external forums.
(and before you return the critic like a 5 year old kid, i started spending time here because nothing moved on my island, got bored to death... (and Oropos is speed 1)).

You're the kind of leader who expects people to just come to you and give their best.
Leading is making these people give their best.
As long as you don't understand that, you're not worthy to be called a leader.

DeletedUser37948

wow what an epic thread :)

best read in forums so far

personaly i find its very hard for an alliance thats getting beaten to talk on forums without looking like they are trying to make excuses. i dont say this out of malice but from experiance :(
that said i can tell the diferance between good players and noobs , if being active and growing fast is a bad thing i can only asume im misguded in my approach to grepolis.

DeletedUser

wow what an epic thread :)

that said i can tell the diferance between good players and noobs , if being active and growing fast is a bad thing i can only asume im misguded in my approach to grepolis.

The guys in Phoenix think Daizan is a noob because he leads the best alliance on Paros, and all these strong players accept him as their leader.

So, ok, i'm not a strong player... but when i'm in a good alliance, i'm a teamplayer, i do all i can to help support them, give advice to the newbies and so on.
I tried this in Phoenix, the leaders kept opposing my advice to organize a stand against Venom, and the island thread i started got useless as noone would follow my clearing maneuvers.

I'm a terribly bad player, aren't i ?
All i did was
- Take the initiative of an island thread (we were 5 players on it)
- Identify the first targets on this island
- Following the advice of a player who knew one of the possible targets, and use his intel to change target priorities
- Launch first strike on top taget, but it was dodged
- Hit neighboring small cities hoping to find his hidden troops
- Failing this, i attacked the second target and cleared it
- Asked the others to help farming this cleared city while i rebuild my troops / and attack the other targets
- Re-clear that second target (as noone farmed it and he built 95 archers meanwhile)
- Asking for coordination again.

Nothing moved.

What was i supposed to do ? Tell the story of my life on the phoenix forum ?
Just hilarious :p

DeletedUser37948

The guys in Phoenix think Daizan is a noob because he leads the best alliance on Paros, and all these strong players accept him as their leader.

So, ok, i'm not a strong player... but when i'm in a good alliance, i'm a teamplayer, i do all i can to help support them, give advice to the newbies and so on.
I tried this in Phoenix, the leaders kept opposing my advice to organize a stand against Venom, and the island thread i started got useless as noone would follow my clearing maneuvers.

I'm a terribly bad player, aren't i ?
All i did was
- Take the initiative of an island thread (we were 5 players on it)
- Identify the first targets on this island
- Following the advice of a player who knew one of the possible targets, and use his intel to change target priorities
- Launch first strike on top taget, but it was dodged
- Hit neighboring small cities hoping to find his hidden troops
- Failing this, i attacked the second target and cleared it
- Asked the others to help farming this cleared city while i rebuild my troops / and attack the other targets
- Re-clear that second target (as noone farmed it and he built 95 archers meanwhile)
- Asking for coordination again.

Nothing moved.

What was i supposed to do ? Tell the story of my life on the phoenix forum ?
Just hilarious :p

im sorry if you thought my post was a personal rebuff at you, but unfortunatly it was not. my post was made in general after reading about 12 posts or more in this thread.
I dont know you as a player, but its my experiance that most people are nice in grepo and when part of a team they help and i see no reason to doubt you are the same.
selfish idiots with bad attiudes dont seem to last long in this game :) Though ive managed to slip through the net lol

DeletedUser

im sorry if you thought my post was a personal rebuff at you, but unfortunatly it was not. my post was made in general after reading about 12 posts or more in this thread.
I dont know you as a player, but its my experiance that most people are nice in grepo and when part of a team they help and i see no reason to doubt you are the same.
selfish idiots with bad attiudes dont seem to last long in this game :) Though ive managed to slip through the net lol

Nah sorry, i badly structured my reply.

I totally agree with your post.

But everything after "so ok i may not be a strong player" was more intended at the phoenix guys :s

DeletedUser

Not a realistic comparison some alliances are still in BP...

Lets talk in 6 months

DeletedUser11965

...does ranting here make you feel better now? Awwww, let daddy give you a hug and put you to bed..

DeletedUser

Get ready to add no Cowards to the top 10 :cool:

There is alot of boosting going on in this world to I see...

DeletedUser5554

I don't see why doesn't look like anything of particular importance has happened in a few days.

DeletedUser5061

Venom 2.0 - 95204 - I had pot heads in kappa, they were great at attacking terrible at timing attacks, quite a lot of these lot play grepo while drunk am not sure how things are gonna go when we start fighting coalitions but fingers crossed.

Chaos Hunters - 35532 - Case of brawn over brains, they have a few gold whores who think they will attack venom and get away, now they are trying to run away to ocean 44 before we rim them, don't start fights you can't finish. One thing you will notice about us we never start wars outside our ocean, its always some noobs wanna play with the big boys and we have to go show them what's good.

The Legion Of The Damned - 32358 - We encroached on their territory, they attacked, we attacked back is that the end of that I don't know. What I do know is Paros Imperium and Polis have surpassed them in their ocean and another two on their tails (Retribution and Dark Art), its never a good sign when alliance can't hold its main ocean. Either way this alliance needs to decide if its going to form a coalition against Venom to worry about later game now or take care of business closer to home.

Paros Imperium - 30463 - Didn't notice them I think LoD are between us and them. Seriously though what's up with the name yo.

The Deadly Phalanx - 28973 - I don't concern myself with rim stuff, am on another level.

Reapers Of Death - 23931 - Enemy of my enemy is my friend (or in our case someone not on our raider just yet) so I won't say nothing bad here.

The Lucky Ones - 21717 - A future pest, will avoid as they are not competition unless you make them competition.

Seven Deadly Sins - 20625 - Not really our problem so hope they do well.

Phoenix - 18707 - Wasted a whole morning trying to help them but oh well.

THE UNKNOWNN ELITE - 18443 -

Polis - 15087 -

Redwood Originals 14312

DeletedUser5061

Its a sad day when O-56 is considered "the rim"

We rimmed the NBrown he ended up in 46, so if 46 is the rim so is 56, sad yes but that's grepo these days. Few wars few merges server becomes a ghost town. You wanna war start at the core, we wanna sim start from 56 or something.

As this is a discussion, tell me if Venom or Chaos Hunters kill of the entire core, rim the top players and take all the milestones then 6-10 months from now some rim alliance that had a easy run-in comes along builds some wonders, would it be than fair to say that rim alliance is better than the alliance that owned the core?

DeletedUser37948

Venom 2.0 - 95204 - I had pot heads in kappa, they were great at attacking terrible at timing attacks, quite a lot of these lot play grepo while drunk am not sure how things are gonna go when we start fighting coalitions but fingers crossed.

I only drink to stop the shaking so i can hit the launch button.