Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

ok peoples... lets please steer away from personal insults in here

DeletedUser

Well Zato, the fake is you! You are the fake leader of a fake alliance. The real founder of JFL, Ryan Ward, publicly stated on this forum that he is ashamed of what JFL became since you are "leading" it. A sore looser, that's what you are.

This was in my opinion the best plan ever formulated by AX. but sir, how could you say an alliance fake. do you mean that you have been engaged in war with a fake alliance for almost a year?

DeletedUser11927

This was in my opinion the best plan ever formulated by AX. but sir, how could you say an alliance fake. do you mean that you have been engaged in war with a fake alliance for almost a year?

It started out real but it's become a bit sad lately.... apart for some good members like kiwisteve and MMM, the alliance as a whole is no longer effective....

and yes the war can drag out because as more JFL cities fall, they take inactive cities to replace the lost ones..... in fact no alliance (which includes us) can destroy any singular player in the top 100 .... case in point, idu2.... he loses a lot of cities...he replaces them quite quickly with inactive ones....doesn't bother him. All an alliance can achieve at this point is to push an enemy alliance out of a certain area.... or push others into retirement of the game with demoralising conquests....I suggest that you use something else to judge an alliance than how long it is around

DeletedUser

(I have only read the OP)

I thought I'd come back check out how JFL were doing, to see if they had improved both ingame and the forum. Wow.

Spying makes an alliance worse? Any alliance that wants to go anywhere will see the value is spies. There is no honor or dishonor, you're playing an online game for christ sake.

If AX have gotten other alliances to help them do their fighting, why does that make them a bad alliance? It makes them inventive, they're finding ways to beat you without risking themselves.

Zato stop making excuses and trying to use a poor attempt at propaganda to fool others into turning on AX. You shouldn't need help, I'm one hundred percent sure that bar Robbyn they don't have many exceptional players that should make things as difficult as your making out.

Oh and if AX have any spare accounts lying around ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Indeed GGM, it would be something indeed.

@ankimagine

I am saying that the current JFL is only a fake compared to the original JFL. The original JFL was, indeed, one of the best alliance in Grepolis. What is now JFL has nothing in common with the original. Since Llettek quit, JFL is no longer the same.

DeletedUser

To sum up

Games and all have virtual reality that is integrity and honor. If you have not this, better suck your own -----. Truly we have our innocense sometimes for "inno" is our game. Do let our "ball" hand it over for we have that. As far as I can "inno"vate myself, I am frank and honest to my opinion and myself. Loved this game and all that is in it. Including my adversaries which I think I have not. So long people and may You have a real good Christmas and life ahead of you!!!!!

DeletedUser

Indeed GGM, it would be something indeed.

@ankimagine

I am saying that the current JFL is only a fake compared to the original JFL. The original JFL was, indeed, one of the best alliance in Grepolis. What is now JFL has nothing in common with the original. Since Llettek quit, JFL is no longer the same.

Sir, no point in reminding that again and again that JFL is not what it used to be. Every empire falls one day. That's a fact. I am also not saying that this spying was an unethical act. I infact admire this idea. it worked beautifully. I just say that if an alliance get weak after its glorious days, that doesn't mean that it is a fake. that not right thing to say. members make an alliance. its not out fault that JFL is now mostly comprised of new members. and Mr. Ryan, i assure you that if JFL's name changes now like you suggested, you wont be remembered like others.

DeletedUser

Ryan

RyanWard08 (I have only read the OP)

I thought I'd come back check out how JFL were doing, to see if they had improved both ingame and the forum. Wow.

Spying makes an alliance worse? Any alliance that wants to go anywhere will see the value is spies. There is no honor or dishonor, you're playing an online game for christ sake.

If AX have gotten other alliances to help them do their fighting, why does that make them a bad alliance? It makes them inventive, they're finding ways to beat you without risking themselves.

Zato stop making excuses and trying to use a poor attempt at propaganda to fool others into turning on AX. You shouldn't need help, I'm one hundred percent sure that bar Robbyn they don't have many exceptional players that should make things as difficult as your making out.

Oh and if AX have any spare accounts lying around

Ryan to late now for advice don't you think?
It has been at least a year with our two front war with AX and TL.
Where were you?
If you want to give me advice shoot me a message or we can talk in Skype.
Don't you think it would be the proper way to handle this from one ex-founder to current founder?:cool:

:pro:Ax is just upset they thought after lletteck and other good players left they thought JFL would crumble.

DeletedUser

Mr. Ryan, i assure you that if JFL's name changes now like you suggested, you wont be remembered like others.

I have never suggested JFL changed their name, nor will I. They are still JFL whether I like it or not, I'm the one that left it to turn into what it is.

As for people remembering me, I'd like to think that people will remember me for how I played and how I conduct myself on here rather than the time I clicked found and the name I chose.

DeletedUser

Robbyn is mad again

Unread 23.11.11, 18:10 #99
Robbyn44

Hipparchus

Total posts : 598
Robbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the rough

Well Zato, the fake is you! You are the fake leader of a fake alliance. The real founder of JFL, Ryan Ward, publicly stated on this forum that he is ashamed of what JFL became since you are "leading" it. A sore looser, that's what you are.

Hahaha what are we 12 your are a sore looser and I am gonna tell mommy.
You have not won yet Robbyn lol you are helarious.
Relax Robbyn you don't have to keep being a bully that is what you don't get
it is just a game to take it this serious it is unhealthy.:cool:

DeletedUser

I have never suggested JFL changed their name, nor will I. They are still JFL whether I like it or not, I'm the one that left it to turn into what it is.

As for people remembering me, I'd like to think that people will remember me for how I played and how I conduct myself on here rather than the time I clicked found and the name I chose.

no, you did once say that you wanted the name changed. something like "old JFL used to be fun. nothing like current alliance. the name should have changed."

and you are remembered as the founder of one of the best alliance in the server. i am not saying that you were bad or something. but think, you left around one year ago. most have never seen you play including me. i just respect you because you founded JFL. and i bet many know you for the same reason.

DeletedUser

Ryan

RyanWard08

Ryan we need to get one thing straight and I think it is part of what Ank means.

We stand by the JFL name and to not give credit to the new guys in JFL is Bolony.To keep fighting even if the odds are against us takes a lot.I respect people who keep fighting even if we are getting our butts kicked.
Some old JFL members saw the war turn against us and ran.
Don't get me wrong not all of them but a couple.
It would of been easy for me to say the heck with it and lets join another alliance.Like others that see some attacks and jumpship.But what kept me going is some of the guys that did not quit and still kept up with the fight now that takes heart.

Ax wants to admit it or not JFL has put up a two front war with AX and TL for the longest.We have endured tag teams ops. from AX and TL.
Yet we are still here and putting it in their face they have not disbanded JFL yet.We have taken many losses but so have they.:cool:

:pro:Anybody can sit pretty and just send attacks but when under the gun it is when you find the thru fighter that does not quit.All the others are just along for the ride until things turn sour then they run.I have no respect for quitters Ryan.

DeletedUser

ok peoples... lets please steer away from personal insults in here

this is theta you were warned about that :p

well it was the theta forums but now its dead back on topic

Lord Propaganda (lord zatos new name :p)

you are not getting anywhere crying here go in game and have ops against A-X players
and yes i will give you that that you guys are still around (but not for long :p)

DeletedUser9465

Stop whining about being at war with 2 alliances Zato. AX is at war with 5 alliances in the top ten and you didn't see us complaining about it. And don't be so proud about your "impressive" resistance! JFL lost almost 2 oceans in this war. You should thank Jaguar Warriors, The Phalanx and 4 X Reasons for your survival.

DeletedUser

Words of a Bully

Robbyn44

Hipparchus

Total posts : 599
Robbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the rough

Stop whining about being at war with 2 alliances Zato. AX is at war with 5 alliances in the top ten and you didn't see us complaining about it. And don't be so proud about your "impressive" resistance! JFL lost almost 2 oceans in this war. You should thank Jaguar Warriors, The Phalanx and 4 X Reasons for your survival.

Again with the bullying Robbyn?How old are you man?Everybody that speaks their peace and you don't agree with is either crying or whining.
Something funny is happening with AX.I was gonna attack yet another player(Freak Brother) and I could not I wonder why?:cool:

DeletedUser9465

Lord Buddy, do you know what bullying means? Clearly not. And don't try to insinuate things. If you want to say something, be a man and say it straightforward: freakbrother is banned and this is his problem, not AX's problem. There is nothing funny happening to AX, except maybe in your dreams. Of course, freakbrother probably did something wrong and now he is paying the price for it. When some of your members were banned, nobody in AX jumped on the public forum to insinuate that JFL is a cheaters alliance. Not even when some of your leaders were temporarily banned. Resorting to this kind of low insinuations pretty much shows once again who you are. By now all honest people in Theta already know, so why do you try so hard? You enjoy to be Theta's forum clown? Well, your choice... buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(I have only read the OP)

Oh and if AX have any spare accounts lying around ;)

Clearly, some have the guts to stay with the alliance in bad moments, sometimes these moments last for to long. Zato does that. Not you Ryan.

DeletedUser

i must agree that there is a reason beyond anyone's controls that AX has taken more cities. They are simply lucky or one can say very unlucky. something happens to their account or in their real life at the moment when they are attacked. i am sure they want to face some challenges and have fun but their luck is so good or bad that they cant be attacked so they dont loose any cities and face challenge and cant have any fun. guys, are you bored or feeling good? just curious to know. you see, when your enemy is simming, so you got no choice but to follow your enemy.

and Mr ryan, you want to get into AX?? well, thats a big story. but it would have been more beneficial if you had asked zato to take you in JFL. you could spy for them. thats what they are good at. dont you agree?