Alliances in Byzantium Attn:

DeletedUser

Greetings All,

I am a newbie. However, I have played games like this in various permutations for over 10 years. I am good at them. I am aggressive, I am Active! I am looking for an Alliance that has these qualities. Thank you for your consideration.

1) Activity 5 hours a day at least with Mandatory Daily log-in .
2) Mandatory sign-in to specified Chat Platform upon log-in to Game such as
Skype,MSN,Windows Live, Teamspeak3.
3) Leadership and Officers familiar with Master Sun Tzu's The Art of War. Also Myamoto Musashi's The Book of Five Rings.
4) Clear lines of Communication,Discipline,Command Structure,Tactical,and Help/Q/A Section for those needing help.
5) Balanced Attack Squads for various applications of attack and defense.
6) Some good members of Alliance with Graphics Design experience for mocking up Maps etc.
7) No pact junkies
8) No Mass Invited Alliance
9) Aggressive Play but also Sportsmanlike behavior towards all players.
10) Leadership open to new ideas and or suggestions for growth of the Alliance. etc.
11) Intel Officers that know what they are doing. Ie. Compilation of data on known enemy Alliances and Its Members ... otherwise known as Profiling the enemy. Compiled Data then placed on an external members only forum, data would include such these as ... Opponents usual times of Log-in. Country of Origin, sex, weather they are employed, student or living in their parents basement still. etc. Also the opponents preferred methods of play. Are they Aggressive or are they a defensive player or balanced. etc.
12) Squadrons/Attack/Defense Groups based on GMT Locations for prime Activity times and coordination of actions.

I am currently playing on both Byzantium and PHI. Get back to me.

Respectful Regards,
Sunfire

imagesCANCPT4E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your funny must admit so for that +rep what ocean u in?
if your in our catchment we may even look at takin you in.

DeletedUser

your funny must admit so for that +rep what ocean u in?
if your in our catchment we may even look at taking you in.

Thank the Greek Gods someone is getting some amusement ... if you can at least come up with half of my list above I might consider it. My forum name is the same as my ingame name .

DeletedUser

Such an "amazing" player and he does not even put his ocean in haha

DeletedUser

Such an "amazing" player and he does not even put his ocean in haha

How bout this tough guy. Whats yours. Whats your ingame name and ocean? Mine is simple if you had two brain cells to rub together to figure it out.

Such an amazing player as yourself should have paid more attention to my posting as I said clearly. MY INGAME NAME IS THE SAME AS MY FORUM NAME. YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT ON GREPO STATS.... and I am the newbie here... my god people. I have played this game for less than a damn week and this guy has been here for gods knows how long and he cannot even figure out that much... what the F!!!! Really? And you wonder why I am so goddamn cocky... tell you what tough guy...come up with an alliance that has half of my requirements and I will say wow... hows that... if not...get the hell out of this thread and go and play tiddly winks... :pro:

all i can say is
THERE IS NO ALLIANCE WHICH IS GOOD IN BYZANTIUM

try out the premade of socrates(one of the best players), there you can learn a lot if you are with him

i think they are joining the upcoming world.

all the best
Arul
Thankyou Arul. your awesome.

DeletedUser

As you apperently have lined up your own rules.
Why do you not start your own alliance.

As you are so enligthened in the ways of a personal Favorite of mine. May i ask you to remember:

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

And which may you be i wonder?

DeletedUser

As you apperently have lined up your own rules.
Why do you not start your own alliance.

As you are so enligthened in the ways of a personal Favorite of mine. May i ask you to remember:

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

And which may you be i wonder?

hahaha. Neither.

DeletedUser

How bout this tough guy. Whats yours. Whats your ingame name and ocean? Mine is simple if you had two brain cells to rub together to figure it out.

1)Such an amazing player as yourself should have paid more attention to my posting as I said clearly. MY INGAME NAME IS THE SAME AS MY FORUM NAME. YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT ON GREPO STATS....
2)and I am the newbie here... my god people. I have played this game for less than a damn week and this guy has been here for gods knows how long and he cannot even figure out that much... what the F!!!!
3) Really? And you wonder why I am so goddamn cocky... tell you what tough guy...come up with an alliance that has half of my requirements and I will say wow... hows that... if not...get the hell out of this thread and go and play tiddly winks... :pro:

1. From what i see you are applying for an alliance so it should not be the alliance looking for information about you but you stating all the information about yourself.

2. Yes just like you said you are the newbie here.

3. If your not going to go and ask alliance how they work then that just says quite a bit about you. No i'm not going to go and look for an alliance for you. Nah i think i will stay a bit longer in this thread as you seem to be amusing with your stupidity.

DeletedUser

Ocean 34. however if your alliance does not meet my expectations I will not join it.. but I will wish you all the best. :)

ah sorry wee man too far from us but am sure if you looked most of us up in stats you'd see
we more than meet what you were looking for. well good luck may see you in game sometime, fight well and stay strong
Vik
P.s I delete worlds reason why i dont have much stats :cool:
pps Fhibner am sure we've met before ????

DeletedUser

1. From what i see you are applying for an alliance so it should not be the alliance looking for information about you but you stating all the information about yourself.

2. Yes just like you said you are the newbie here.

3. If your not going to go and ask alliance how they work then that just says quite a bit about you. No i'm not going to go and look for an alliance for you. Nah i think i will stay a bit longer in this thread as you seem to be amusing with your stupidity.

Cool My first thread Troll. Epic. Bwhahahahah! Are you even playing in Byzantium? Whats your ingame nick and location?

DeletedUser

Cool My first thread Troll. Epic. Bwhahahahah! Are you even playing in Byzantium? Whats your ingame nick and location?

Im not good in new servers :p I always get to about 2k then quit and login to talk to people to then comeback in a week and see iv been conquered lolz
I just find it so boring starting from scratch :(

vikingr i dunno :p you tell me :D

DeletedUser

Double Post :O

-REP you gonna get in bigtime trouble!!!!

DeletedUser

vikingr i dunno :p you tell me :D

am sure the name rings a bell i'll be back once i remember.
and being old and senial maybe gone a while

:p

ok must have been Psi but why would i know the name hmmmm what did u do?

DeletedUser21770

Sunfire, when did you start being so disrespectful dude? One moment you're saying you play with respect, the next you're being a mook in the forums. It seems like most of the newer players in this game are turning into complete bums. Fhibner might not play much, but he/she has experience at the game for sure, and so you should try paying at least a little bit of attention rather than throwing it back in their face.

Am I the only one who feels this thread is now becoming off topic and needs locking before it becomes ridiculous?

DeletedUser

Sunfire, when did you start being so disrespectful dude? One moment you're saying you play with respect, the next you're being a mook in the forums. It seems like most of the newer players in this game are turning into complete bums. Fhibner might not play much, but he/she has experience at the game for sure, and so you should try paying at least a little bit of attention rather than throwing it back in their face.

Am I the only one who feels this thread is now becoming off topic and needs locking before it becomes ridiculous?

When someone gets in my face, is disrespectful towards me, proceeds to try and troll me. all bets are off. I can be the nicest person anyone would meet or a serious problem. He was disrespectful, confrontational, instigator of hostilities, At that point when someone speaks to me that way I would not cross the street and pee on them if they were on fire. I would just watch them burn or speed up the process with some gasoline. You get what you give. Give love you get love. Give me disrespect I will laugh at you most likely as not.

Back on Topic. This Thread is about Alliances that matter, have some experience and fit my requirements. If that does not involve you or if you do not have such an alliance. THEN PLEASE STOP TROLLING MY THREAD! Thank you and have a nice day please.

DeletedUser

When someone gets in my face, is disrespectful towards me, proceeds to try and troll me. all bets are off. I can be the nicest person anyone would meet or a serious problem. He was disrespectful, confrontational, instigator of hostilities, At that point when someone speaks to me that way I would not cross the street and pee on them if they were on fire. I would just watch them burn or speed up the process with some gasoline. You get what you give. Give love you get love. Give me disrespect I will laugh at you most likely as not.

Back on Topic. This Thread is about Alliances that matter, have some experience and fit my requirements. If that does not involve you or if you do not have such an alliance. THEN PLEASE STOP TROLLING MY THREAD! Thank you and have a nice day please.

I would rather burn than have you pee on me :p

DeletedUser

Read your "requirements" for an alliance, saw that you have merely been trolling for what others find important, added a few nonsensical and pointless expansions, especially item 11 (roflmfao) and assumed that some no-brainer would be impressed by your "requirements".

I can only hope that your new alliance (btw the spelling is 'Aries' not ares...) lives up to all your kinda childish demands of perfection. I'm sure that if it doesn't someone will be so impressed by this thread that you will be drowning in offers.

Or not...

index

DeletedUser

Cool story bro. Nice "internet tough guy" persona your fronting. Bwhahahahaha! Didnt your momma ever tell you that if you cannot say anything nice. Dont say anything at all. tsk tsk.

Its MY choice what type of Alliance I wish to be involved with. If there is not one here thats suits me. Thats fine. My question for you "tough guy" Why do you care?

:) have a nice day ok. Do you need a hug? :)

P.S. Almost forgot, The spelling is correct. its Ares God of War. I am not trying to promote an Alliance based on an Astrological Sign. Thanks for the concern for my spelling however. Such a nice boy you are. Now run along and go play in the freeway. Good boy. :)