Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Do you have this weeks lottery numbers to go with that so I know what numbers to avoid picking
Please stop commenting until you attack 1 enemy city... Please... *kneels down begging to see LS researched in even 1 of Gysago's academies*

DeletedUser

well i know of a few gloc citys that are joining our alliance as i type this :)

Congratz on taking another inactive player who cant call for help all went well i guess....NOT.

OoC soldier (who is full of himself): Sir we are moving in on the target ( again inactive, helpless, innocent target...) those puny GLoC wont know what hit them muahahahaha.
OoC Base: good work we are the superior ones so we can boast on forum like crazy...honor what is that can we eat it?
OoC soldier: Sir there is something there......we are under attack....."conection lost" (if you need to know what kind of thing happened here just watch TITANIC, spook can be dicaprio lolol).

Row row row your boat gently down the stream, if you see a crocodile dont forget to scream. THE END.

I am sure in the following days you will get more ground afterall you do play good, and i know that taking inactivess is a strategy but dont boast like that here. Tell me how many GLoC players you see here trashing while we took your active towns.

If you need to bash, mail me we can chat :) Have fun.

Ow and green dont be rude :) infact Gysago helped yesterday to break a siege he got some nice kills.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on guys, I don't care what side you're on.. tone it down a notch.. even if some people know you're joking the mod already asked everyone to keep it a little more on topic. lets not be getting in trouble for innocent banter :)

DeletedUser

EE, while that was a funny post, whining about your inactives makes you look foolish. Inactives are a problem that each alliance must deal with, the good alliances don't have inactives because they deal with them effeciently. Every now and again someone will temporarily go inactive and the enemy will slip a CS in on them. That's not cheap, that's just the game. Just because someone is taking your inactives faster then you can doesn't take away from their skills.

TC maybe we should start a forum post specifically for alliance bashing. Then it would be topical right? ;)

DeletedUser

EE, while that was a funny post, whining about your inactives makes you look foolish. Inactives are a problem that each alliance must deal with, the good alliances don't have inactives because they deal with them effeciently. Every now and again someone will temporarily go inactive and the enemy will slip a CS in on them. That's not cheap, that's just the game. Just because someone is taking your inactives faster then you can doesn't take away from their skills.

TC maybe we should start a forum post specifically for alliance bashing. Then it would be topical right? ;)

I agree with it beeing a part of game if you would have read my post carefully you would see that at the end of it. I also stated that they play good, so next time read post better, thank you. Trust me when i say OoC is whining too abaut our inactivess especialy today and ofc they are attending their mass funeral. Scapa you will be missed lol.

Abaut bashing, i dont like that much it takes away the respect that can come from playing this games. I respect OoC as an enemy they however started this forum bashing against us which really isnt deserved.

I think someone should make another Top 12 Allaince report and we forget abaut this.

DeletedUser

I agree with it beeing a part of game if you would have read my post carefully you would see that at the end of it. I also stated that they play good, so next time read post better, thank you. Trust me when i say OoC is whining too abaut our inactivess especialy today and ofc they are attending their mass funeral. Scapa you will be missed lol.

Abaut bashing, i dont like that much it takes away the respect that can come from playing this games. I respect OoC as an enemy they however started this forum bashing against us which really isnt deserved.

I think someone should make another Top 12 Allaince report and we forget abaut this.

Would be nice to hear someone elses opinion on the top 12, especially those who is not either in or fighting against Krypteia. :)

To stay on topic. We now have a change in top 3. Congrats to GLoC for finally entering the top 3 :D

DeletedUser

GLOC - 147 Players Vs OoC - 104
GLOC - 75616 Ave Vs OoC - 106133 Ave
GLOC - 0 Players in top 20 Vs OoC - 3 Players in top 20

:p

Hi Gortrex,

Nice to meet you!

I agree, on paper, OoC look like the much stronger alliance and fair play to you, damn good decision merging with No BS. GLoC are a young, fresh team of VERY enthusiastic people finding their feet, and doing that at an amazing rate, don't write them off yet!! Pretty sure you will get a good fight in O75, it wouldn't be fun if it was too easy!!

Dizz :) x

DeletedUser

Hi Gortrex,

Nice to meet you!

I agree, on paper, OoC look like the much stronger alliance and fair play to you, damn good decision merging with No BS. GLoC are a young, fresh team of VERY enthusiastic people finding their feet, and doing that at an amazing rate, don't write them off yet!! Pretty sure you will get a good fight in O75, it wouldn't be fun if it was too easy!!

Dizz :) x

It would be fun if fighting them was too easy, Dizzi! Pity OOC look pretty good, wish they were noobs at fighting and I could take their cities. Ah, well.

DeletedUser

Hey hey,

We are a bunch of noobs really :) we aren't writing anyone off or at least not just yet anyway lol.

DeletedUser

I will post about the' alliance bashing ....

trash talking is part of the charm of PVP .... I have faith that the People running these forums know this already. If they run a pvp style game/forum then they should be used to the banter between enemies. i talk alot of trash, but its all in fun , i dont REALLY hate anyone, i just Hate your banner. :p

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but The Bitsh is one of the worst top 5 alliances I have ever fought against. They have no purpose, no direction, no objective. The only thing they are good at are sending 5 LS attacks, EQ/Bolting cities, and founding in their enemies core oceans. I don't understand how they are still an alliance. There is no way they will be here for WW, and if they are, they won't build any. I feel sorry for the handful of good players in there. I guess I am just surrounded by the noobs of Bitsh. Can we get some of the good players to move into our area so we can have a challenge? I haven't had wifi for a week and am still Bitsh slapping y'all around. Please, please, please give us a challenge. I don't even need help from my alliance at this point because they haven't been able to clear any of my cities. I HAVE 6 CITIES IN YOUR OCEAN!!!!!!! HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO GET AT LEAST ONE OF THEM?!!! EVER HEARD OF AN OP??? EVR HEARD OF TEAMWORK????? EVER HEARD OF FAKES???? EVER HEARD OF ANY STRATEGY OF ANY KIND EVER?????? I'm sure their response to this thread will be to continue bolting my cities. Have fun with that......

P.S. Sorry to the Bish members that I have respect for, this is not directed at you

DeletedUser

Top 12 weekly update

It's time for my weekly update. The update looks at how well each alliance has been doing, since my last update (1 week ago). Thanks to information provided from Diane of Simi I have this week included war / allied status for each alliance.

Major changes:
New: Dovahkiin Rising, The Deadly Angels
Out: No.BS (merged with OoC), Dark Riders (merged with The Myrmidons and the new merged alliance is now called Gods of War)

General: A lot of mergers and members leaving disbanding alliances making the numbers not as good as earlier.

Table with detailed numbers over the weekly changes
21ye4j.jpg

Table with rank focus
33k7hir.jpg

Krypteia
Allies: Boatmen of STYX
War against: OV, Gods of War, Vengeance, TDA and GLoC

No other alliance comes close to Krypteia. They grow faster, The most aggressive alliance and have a very strong leadership.

Gods of War
Allies: The Bish and The Deadly Angels
War against: Krypteia and OoC

Dark Riders merged into The Myrmidons this week and they changed their name. The alliance have had serious leadership problems over a long time now, but it appears they're trying to stabilize their alliance by this merger. With that said it's unlikely that two simmer alliances can go together and form a new good one.

Global Legion Of Chaos
Allies:OCEANS VETERANS and The Bish
War against:Krypteia, Boatmen of STYX and Order of Chaos

Have been recruiting active players from the disbanding alliances Phoenix and Boatmen of STYX. Will be interesting to see, if they manage to fight Krypteia and OoC and maintain their earlier strong growth. Next week will be interesting.

Order of Chaos
Allies:
War against:Gods of War, The Bish and GLoC

Merged With No.BS, which looks like a good strategic decision. Both alliances had strong leaders and good players and it will be interesting to see if they manage to organize themselves in a way that can handle double the amount of players.

The Bish
Allies: Gods of War, and Oceans Kingdom
War against:Order of Chaos

Once again a bad week for The Bish. Weak leadership and low average ABP.

Ocean Veterans
Allies:Vengeance, GLoC, TDA, Dovahkiin Rising and Gods of War
War against:Krypteia

High overall growth which comes from recruitment of disbanding alliances. Keeps getting hammered by Krypteia, but it seems like their leadership manage to keep the spirit up which is a sign of good leadership.

Ocean Kingdom
Allies:
War against:

Recently recruited what was left of Alpha Wolves which seems to leave them with no obvious wars at the moment.

Band of the Red Hand
Allies:Vengeance and OV
War against:

Similar to earlier weeks this alliance keeps on growing at a decent speed (It's not easy to see because of the high amount of new members into the other alliances). The alliance can't keep on fighting smaller alliance forever, so we might see them deciding to fight another top12 alliance in the near future.

Vengeance
Allies:OV, TDA, BotRH

Impressive little alliance, who would definitely be much bigger, if they were located elsewhere. At its current state it's very unlikely they will have much higher growth than what they currently have. They're only fighting one alliance and have a pact, naps or close bounds to all other nearby alliances.

Boatmen of Styx
Allies:Krypteia
War against:GLoC

The Alliance still have huge problems and their few remaining active players is looking for alternative alliances. Just a matter of time before they dissolve.

Dovahkiin Rising
Allies:
War against:

New small alliance with experienced players. We have to wait and see how they develop.

The Deadly Angels
Allies:Gods of War, Vengeance, OV

A small alliance composed by newbs that has been around for a while. Even though they have been hammered for quite some time now, they're still around and not fleeing into VM which is good. With that said, the alliance probably have the weakest leadership in top12 which easily can be seen by counting how many oceans this alliance is present on (I can't see any other alliance with presence in more oceans than this one).

DeletedUser33690

Cquiz, whilst i read these things i dont often post. But i felt a need to make a comment. You have Interesting thoughts... Lets just see what happens shall we.

DeletedUser

Note to the numbers presented above:
if myrm and dark riders hadn't merged into myrm their combined growth would be negative 1.3mill, which is even worse then the disbanding alliance, Boatmen of STYX.

Real growth OoC and No.BS combined is 263k which is not either impressive and would have placed them on #10 growth position.