Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

sorry but LOOOOOL,

We have a 1 man pact as an inside joke to one of our members in Condemned, what no one has a sense of humour anymore? seems people take these forums so seriously it makes guy like me laugh so hard...

also, Evicion Notice was a premade was it not? and they have a brother alliance? and im sure if i actually can be bothered to do some research i could find others with Academies, would you guys prefer it more if we call conflicted our academy?

That would make me cry. D:

DeletedUser

That would make me cry. D:

its ok... the forum bashers are just trying to have there way... which usually never happens. maybe there just jealous that they didnt get invited to Condemned when they had the chance :D

DeletedUser20492

Please do not call them academies. We are not out of BP, so there is no way to know who belongs in an academy and who does not. Bad enough everyone screams and screams about MRAs, then complains about a low-cap world, THEN makes "brother" alliances to make up for "only" being able to have an elite core of players. Nobody else sees the contradiction in there? Nobody? If you are incapable of keeping yourself to a core group and fighting off other alliances who are doing the same, you are becoming an MRA and recruiting more than you should be. I did not apply to some of the premades I might have because I counted the memberlist and saw they were full, and assumed that since they were claiming "elite" status (by insisting people "apply", you are auto-claiming "elite status", like it or not), they would not be creating a brother alliance. [/rant]

Please, anyone wishing to rim me for these comments, send some smaller attacks first so I have the BPs for a couple of rim cities. That way, in seven days, I have something to aim for ;)

DeletedUser41523

Personally I think a lot of people have their work cut out for them. Everyone seems to forget that in the early days he who has the most conquest ready players tends to be king. Right now we all know Condemned will have the most along with A team and Boom. DT and Kal will also have one or two early on.

DeletedUser

I'm liking the look of the four 'superpowers' thus far.

#2 A Team- Looks good, quick growth thus far. Definitely using gold, will be interesting to see where they end up.
#3 Kallistei- So far quiet, some sneaky tactics early, good growth, and a 'solid' roster. They have some expectations to live up to.
#4 DreadFleet- I'd say one of the least talked about alliances in top 5, strong growth, really tight group in O45. I think they'll come off BP strong.
#5 Depraved Tendencies- Another solid roster, I've heard mixed things about the founder and I will be watching them to see how they do. Again, I hope they come off BP strong.

DeletedUser41523

#2 A Team- Looks good, quick growth thus far. Definitely using gold, will be interesting to see where they end up.
#3 Kallistei- So far quiet, some sneaky tactics early, good growth, and a 'solid' roster. They have some expectations to live up to.
#4 DreadFleet- I'd say one of the least talked about alliances in top 5, strong growth, really tight group in O45. I think they'll come off BP strong.
#5 Depraved Tendencies- Another solid roster, I've heard mixed things about the founder and I will be watching them to see how they do. Again, I hope they come off BP strong.

Curious as to what mixed things those are.

DeletedUser

You heard wrong, Deathy kicks butt. I've seen him get thrown into shark tank and he fought like a champ till the last moment and he went out like a boouuusssss. I doubt this server will be anything like that.

DeletedUser345

Lol, what about eviction notice? they have a family aswell?

how come were the ONLY ones getting the rap for having 1 brother alliance.

Eviction Notice are a bunch of noobs, your meant to be an experienced premade with a good leadership. Thats just poor.

DeletedUser41523

You heard wrong, Deathy kicks butt. I've seen him get thrown into shark tank and he fought like a champ till the last moment and he went out like a boouuusssss. I doubt this server will be anything like that.

Agreed the DW I know is a good person and a good player. I wouldn't believe the hear say Sedai. I can personally assure you that he's quality.

-Achilies- how dare you! That's just poor narrow minded judgement of EN. They are classy and no I can't keep this up hahaha. Yeah you're spot on they're pretty bad. :p

Curious as to why your so interested in others opinions on your founder. :p
Have some faith bud.

So I can clarify for you of course. What are you gonna believe hear say? Or guys who know him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Due to the alliance cap being 35, there will be very strong alliances and players in alliances well outside of the top 12. They just may not have the depth of the top 12. I know several truly top level players in tiny alliances (less than 10 members) who could become a force in this world. If one is only focused on the top 12, you may very well miss the forest from the trees here.

DeletedUser41659

All I can say is i'm looking forward to the end of BP. There is a lot of underestimating going on around here.

DeletedUser

You either love me or you hate me ;) fair assessment of the "superpowers"

DeletedUser

death wish is a bit of a tool :) we had our differences here and there...but he is a quality player.... one of those guys who usually knows what he is talking about, and so on that note he gets some of my respect everyone has different leadership styles ...but sometimes irs not about the leader...its about the ability of the people under him or her to be lead

DeletedUser25249

death wish is a bit of a tool :) we had our differences here and there...but he is a quality player.... one of those guys who usually knows what he is talking about, and so on that note he gets some of my respect everyone has different leadership styles ...but sometimes irs not about the leader...its about the ability of the people under him or her to be lead

He has some serious quality in that roster, leading them wont be hard at all.