Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ruthless Devils was their first brother alliance. After having a dispute Ruthless Angels literally conquered everyone who didn't leave Ruthless Devils in a couple days. It was kind of funny but still.. The founder of RD was conquered very quickly, I didnt hear of any talks about bringing them back.

DeletedUser41523

Ah now I see why Lucky left for us. That was a pretty dumb move on their part I think. I won't explain why but Fadiga will absolutely regret his hasty decision to do that. :p

DeletedUser

It seems Fadiga will be regretting a lot of things in the near future. :)

DeletedUser42103

Ruthless Devils was their first brother alliance. After having a dispute Ruthless Angels literally conquered everyone who didn't leave Ruthless Devils in a couple days. It was kind of funny but still.. The founder of RD was conquered very quickly, I didnt hear of any talks about bringing them back.
That was completely different situation
I was who created Devils
But leader of Devils soon left world
So other guy became main leader.
We had one dispute, he disagree with my decision
Ok. disagree is disagree. But he deleted all forumes, dissolved pact, started poropoganda against me
I invited them back but he wanted leaders functions, said I should listen to him
Off course since this moment I cannot have so unloyal person as a leader
Neverthless most of members (just 2-3 joined Brotherhood) returned to our alliances and we just lost some time

So only one person from Devils who was conquered was this guy.

He betrayed me and paid for that

Actully Lucky was informed about this situation wich was in the past and joined us
So it is not excuse for him at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

However you are still walking on the edge of on/off topic I want to remind you the topic here is the top-12 alliances. Not players.

DeletedUser22708

Ya, real childish, not going there. Stay on topic.

From an earlier post:

It would seem the bird on the wire has been correct, about the statements given to me. Another 3 cities have already been taken by LoD, well all I can say is Wow. I look forward to more conversations with this birdy, seems like LoD & A Team are really kicking butt and quite impressively.
If you're referring to my alliance Roo, just shush mate. We were the only ones in O45 who had the balls to stand up to LoD and A Team. It's really not hard to kick butt if your enemy is not even half the size of yourself. The only reason they're winning is numbers and brute force because they can afford it. We can't as we have no pacts and our doing this thing on our own.

I want to take this moment and reach out to all the members of Roooarrgh Ur Roo, much respect to you guys that you keep on fighting even though the enemy is almost 3 times as big, brave bunch of warriors!

DeletedUser

If you're referring to my alliance Roo, just shush mate. We were the only ones in O45 who had the balls to stand up to LoD and A Team. It's really not hard to kick butt if your enemy is not even half the size of yourself. The only reason they're winning is numbers and brute force because they can afford it. We can't as we have no pacts and our doing this thing on our own.

I want to take this moment and reach out to all the members of Roooarrgh Ur Roo, much respect to you guys that you keep on fighting even though the enemy is almost 3 times as big, brave bunch of warriors!

It was a dumb decision to challenge two of the top 12 alliances (on topic?) without allies then, especially when, in the end, it was due to harboring DreadFleet refugees.

That being said, I commend you guys on not giving up at the first sign that things were going to be an uphill battle and fighting to the end.

Good Luck in the future :)

DeletedUser22708

It was a dumb decision to challenge two of the top 12 alliances (on topic?) without allies then, especially when, in the end, it was due to harboring DreadFleet refugees.

That being said, I commend you guys on not giving up at the first sign that things were going to be an uphill battle and fighting to the end.

War with A Team was certain, when DF would have been terminated, who you think would have been next? LoD just joined in with A Team so we only challenged A Team at first. But you can just consider A Team and LoD to be one alliance, their teamwork is impressive i'll give em that. However to have a pact so soon in the same ocean, not my cup of tea, that's just my opinion of course, no offense intended to them

DeletedUser

War with A Team was certain, when DF would have been terminated, who you think would have been next? LoD just joined in with A Team so we only challenged A Team at first. But you can just consider A Team and LoD to be one alliance, their teamwork is impressive i'll give em that. However to have a pact so soon in the same ocean, not my cup of tea, that's just my opinion of course, no offense intended to them

Fair enough, if that is how you saw it. I don't think offense need be taken from that as it has worked out pretty well this far.

DeletedUser

challenging the two top alliance we never did. but LoD is a sister alliance of A team that do whatever they are commanded to to.. we fight A team because they try to force us to kick two members of this team.. one of them me. that wont happend. i think its hilarious how some ppl in that alliance spend gold, just to stay nr.1.. i think they will have some surprises coming for them.

DeletedUser

challenging the two top alliance we never did. but LoD is a sister alliance of A team that do whatever they are commanded to to..

I can assure you we are two separate alliances that can function independently. However, the nature of the game intends for teamwork to rule.

DeletedUser

I can assure you we are two separate alliances that can function independently. However, the nature of the game intends for teamwork to rule.

coalitions we see in every world.. mostly simmers that want to be part of getting that crown, that u have a deal with a team is all good.. but sry to say.. u are failing big time. of all the attacks i seen from a team its bad coordination.. bad skills,, bad timings... sry i got to give them credit for one thing.. giving me bp.

DeletedUser41523

So in order to keep my interest going I have left DT. They are a pretty boring bunch of people. :/

DeletedUser

i feel like we need an update here so much has happened in only a few day :pro:

DeletedUser41745

1 - Lacking Sanity -
Expanding to the east as they announced, Lacking Sanity recently gained some Butter members to add to their powerhouse roster.
With new targets and the BP still flowing, they seem to be on the right track, and seem kind of unstoppable.

2 - Depraved Tendencies -
Still a firm hold on Ocean 55 with their allies, war with the Ruthless swarms heating up.
Ruthie is ultimately only food for Depraved Tendencies though, as they lack the solid leadership DT has.

3 - Syndicate of Destruction -
Must be happy about gaining some new members from Butter though it will cause them to become unstable.
Still have limited options as far as targets and expansion space, they will become food for Lacking Sanity who now has them surrounded

4 - League of Doom -
Still very messy in ocean 45, but they seem to be the best group in the ocean compared to the A Team and Roooargh Ur Roo.
Will take a firm hold and gradually take targets from the other two alliances in the ocean.
Not many threats in the area since Lacking Sanity decided to go east instead of south, good expansion space, looking good for them

5 - Ruthless Angels -
MRA. Depraved Tendencies and their allies are going to tear them apart I'm afraid to say. Some good players in there but lack leadership.
Will be chased lower into the ocean where they will fight or join HaVoC. Either way this alliance isn't going to last long term

6 - A Team -
The players and leadership of this group seem alright. Nothing astounding.
I don't see them having any room to expand unless they get their troops moving more.
Even then they will have to be very careful in the mix they are in with Roooarrgh Ur Roo.
I think they are slightly better and should be able to outlast them, though League of Doom should eventually beat both of them.
Hopefully they can pull something great off, still waiting

7 - Response Error -
Not many threats, seem to be an alright group. After surviving so long they probably can work well as a team.
Lots of open space to keep expanding. Not much to say here

8 - HaVoC -
Plenty of room to expand. Seem good at attacking noob groups but don't think they would do well in a real battle.
Good leader though so you never know. They don't seem to be in any trouble where they are though

9 - Phoenixx -
Didn't gain any members from the breakup of Butter which is odd. They seem to be losing a lot of members lately actually.
Must be jumping ship since now that Lacking Sanity has many of the Butter members, Phoenixx is completely surrounded.
With absolutely nowhere to go they are just another group to become food for Lacking Sanity

10 - Roooarrgh Ur Roo -
Seem to be a lot of members leaving lately.
Might last awhile but there are too many alliances in the area that are just better than them and outnumber them in the position they are in, sorry to say.
They seem to be in two groups, one surrounded by Lacking Sanity, League of Doom, and A Team. The other in the direct core, surrounded by Butter, Lacking Sanity, Depraved Tendencies, and League of Doom.
This leaves them little expansion space, where they will probably die out and become food

11 - The Brotherhood -
Lots of space to expand on the rim taking noobs.
If they can hold off the Ruthless swarms from the North being pushed into them, they should gain some good players and be able to keep expanding and secure their area.
Might have some internal problems if they start running out of good targets and BP but otherwise I don't see much of a threat

12 - BOOM -
See Depraved Tendencies

Notes: Butter Dissolved. Unsure of why

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i feel like we need an update here so much has happened in only a few day :pro:

I hear much is happening in Ocean 45. My birdy that I talk too, is hinting at a big change there. He won't tell me what, so I guess we all sit and wait.

So perhaps we wait to do a update until we find out what happens there too.